Pyramid Jobs in Pune
GeoSpoc is looking for passionate backend developers who would like to solve complex business problems using location-aware data and cutting-edge tools and technologies such as microservices and cloud platforms such as AWS.
- A passionate developer with solid understanding of software basics
- Always willing to learn and explore upcoming technologies
- Pro-active, reliable and result oriented
- Someone who can continuously perform in a fast-paced environment
Key Skills Required
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services
- Work closely with small teams of designers, frontend developers, GIS experts as well as business stakeholders
- Own the development lifecycle of backend systems from design to deployment
- Go above and beyond to deliver great quality software solutions on time
As a Software engineer you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode. You are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions.
We are looking for a Cloud developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cloud applications deployed in AWS environment. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. A commitment to open mind, problem solving, ability to learn, and creating quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of services
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Innovative thinking of finding solutions to needs
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, automatization and documentation
- Use Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
- Develop unit tests for all new code
- Provide code reviews for all new code and participate to code reviews of other people
- Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
- Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams
- Design and build services on top of AWS
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (Rest or SOAP APIs)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS is good to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript is good to have
- Knowledge of Linux is good to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation is good to have
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is good to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Any authorized Java, AWS, Linux, or Python certifications will be value added
- Min 2 years of work experience in relevant technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
XpressBees– a logistics company started in 2015 – is amongst the fastest growing companies of its
sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years
have seen us steadily progress towards expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-
service logistics organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross
Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful innovation have helped us rapidly evolve
as the most trusted logistics partner of India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-
class technology platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management system.
While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop for end-to-end logistics
solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future include strengthening our presence as service
providers of choice and leveraging the power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
XB is looking for driven & talented engineers to build highly scalable, reliable and performant cloud-
based platforms to drive the logistics business. You will have opportunities to make a big impact at XB
on the software solutions being built for Logistics businesses. We build a variety of technology products
that span multiple businesses.
The challenges that SDEs at XB solve are big (handle 50 Lakh shipments per day!) and influence the E-
Commerce business in India in coming years. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about
creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the fast pace
of the company. The challenges span areas like highly scalable and reliable orchestration
platforms, Client Integration API frameworks, Billing Solutions, Workforce Engagement. Further you may
solve complex optimization problems like Vehicle routing, Allocation, Network Optimization etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working with cross functional teams to deep dive into the
business and technology problems related to our portfolio of products, understanding the
gaps that exist in our current tools, and work within our team and with partner teams to
design best in class solutions.
You will have the opportunity to influence, invent, and design system architecture
across multiple product and technology spaces.
You will lead and mentor other talented engineers. You will be responsible for building
the best customer experience, keeping latency, security, and usability in mind.
You will interact with Product Managers and Designers and convert their vision into
a technical solution.
You will own portions of software deliverables including major critical path code from
your designs while finding opportunities to grow and mentor the team around you.
You will collaborate with other engineering leads and guide the team on software
development best practices and set examples by using them in solutions that you build.
You will own the end-to-end design of major deliverables, working closely with a team
of SDEs and Front-End Engineers to execute them. This is a high visibility and fast-paced
environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the
bottom line of the company.
You should have a commanding understanding of object-oriented design, data
structures and algorithms which you use to mentor a team of engineers. You should have
experience with agile methodologies, experience building scalable services and robust user
interfaces. We make extensive use of AWS Services (API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, etc.) and
react, backbone, and node.js) would be a plus.
Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for
scalability, performance, and reliability.
Development experience defining, developing and maintaining web service API's
Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural
vision and software quality.
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior
management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs,
and product strategy.
Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers.
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
Deep understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and
Experience building large-scale, high-performance systems in a complex, multi-tiered,
Design and architecture expertise as well as familiarity with object-oriented analysis and
design patterns (OOA/OOD).
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Position: Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Pune, India (Initially Remote Due to COVID 19)
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
As a software engineer on the Backend team, you will be building and owning backend services and infrastructure that power our core products. We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique hardware as well as software challenges. You will have high impact roles at a relatively small company for our user base. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ year of experience in Python/Django or Go
- Familiarity with Node.JS is a plus
- You write high quality and well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Start-up experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
- Preferably a Pune based candidate who can join at the earliest / Within a month
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering college like IIT/ BHU / NIT / VIT / COEP / PICT / BITS
Why join us?
- Very high-growth
- Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
- Free lunches
- Competitive salaries
Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deeptech and robotics products.Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
Role Responsibilities :
- Work primarily in Python, FAST API, MongoDB, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
- Work on the Peppermint Services Backend, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business
- Work on Scripting and Backend Layers of Internal Applications
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Backend Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies andarchitectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge and MongoDB experience is a valued bonus), and Python (FAST API, Flask or Django experience is a must). Linux, Linux Terminal and BASH Experience is a must. Mobile Development knowledge, especially Flutter Development experience,is a valued bonus.
You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,delivering amazing global user experience
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines independently and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
- following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven
- development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
• Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new
products and features to be built.
• Provide technical contribute to the core team that powers our backend services for
millions of concurrent users.
• Build and own the core systems that form the architecture of our backend services
from api gateways, service observability and inter-service communications to higher
level business components like identity, therapeutic engine, and analytics systems
just to name a few.
• Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services, like performance, scalability,
observability, reliability and security and so on.
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
Mandatory Skills :
Backend : Python
Framework : Django python web framework
Any experience of working with NLP, computer vision and deep learning will be additional plus point