You need to write scalable Python code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of different backend services
Ensure high quality of software development wrt. project architecture, code quality, testing and deployment
Own performance of services in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor and debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the exception of value delivered to the end user
Someone who is particular and takes pride in their choice of code editor and clearly communicate why it is better than everyone else's development environment
Has good expreince in building backend solutions
At least an year of experience with golang eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening the aforementioned code editor
Comfortable with managing development and deployment services
Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies
We are a team of educators and engineers who believe that there is a lot more that can be done when it comes to how people learn things.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
The Back-end Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product development
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experienced with the Django REST framework
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Hands on experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production.
- Working experience on Apache services.
- Knowledge of cloud services is a plus.
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
- 4+ years exp with solid backend/engineering experience.
- Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture.
- Solid CS fundamentals, fluent in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming, a strong inclination for architecting at scale.
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, debugging, and communication skills.
- Rapid prototyping worked on distributed systems at scale.
- Basic knowledge of SQL as well as NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in Golang, it's design, and concurrency patterns.
If you are exploring for opportunities to get a better work exposure & to get a chance to work for scalable products. Kindly go through the job description below & apply if you seem fit for this role.
𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 :
𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 & 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀:
" 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀".
-Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
-Main focus on coding and debugging
-Collaborate with Front-end developers
-Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
-Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
-Troubleshoot and debug applications
-Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
-Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
-Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
-Follow new and emerging technologies
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 2+ years.
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Patna / Work from Home
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆: As per market standards
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
-Work with the team to develop world-class tools through practical development and collaboration with the open source Go community
-Interact with internal and external developers and communities
-Work with the toolchain team and other engineering teams as well as the community on senior-level feature contributions to Golang, related compiler bug fixes, efficiency improvements, and optimisations, and some light packaging work where needed
-Accept, analyze, and respond to bug reports against tools packages in your area of responsibility
-Plan and track development and periodically report progress to team management.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- 1+ years of experience in open source compiler or tools development
- 1+ years of experience with the Go language, runtime and tools
- Experience with or exposure to the Linux kernel is helpful
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
The following requirements are a plus:
-Experience with C/C++ toolchains and debuggers
-Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, and debug internals
-Practical experience developing Go tools for enterprise use
-Direct experience with Go tools community participation
-Knowledge of and experience with system tools internals (e.g. compilers, debug formats)
-Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
-Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
3 + years expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2 (or Django 3).
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic in Django (RESTful APIs).
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Django Channels, Web Sockets, Asyncio.
Experience working with AWS or similar Cloud services.
Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker.
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application (caching, Redis)
|Sr. Software Engineer - Open Source|
|1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.|
|2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.|
|3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.|
|4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.|
|5. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.|
|6. Design, develop and implement new integration.|
|7. Able to manage team of developers|
|1. Django full stack development experience more than 4 - 6 years (Python, Django, PostgreSQL)|
|2. Experience of front-end development (Angular, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery)|
|3. Bug fixing in Django/Python/Web protocol|
|4. Having experience in development of heavy traffic web solution|
|5. Experience in working with LMS tools customization and integration will be added advantage|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
Need Backend developer who has done projects in Golang, C
- discussing clients’ requirements and proposed solutions with a senior developer (for developers at mid-skill level and below)
- writing and testing code
- collaborating with other developers
- using development tools (see below)
Development tools are used by software developers to write and test code, often as a team. Common development tools include:
- integrated development environments (eg Eclipse, IntelliJ): for writing and editing code
- source control management (eg Git, SVN, Mercurial): to enable teams to work together to manage changes to source code
- issue management systems (eg Jira): for managing a list of issues or improvements
- test driven development: for writing code to test your code