Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
About Geekyworks IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are hiring!!
JOB TITLE: Back-end Developer
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 7 years
LOCATION: Mumbai (Borivali East)
TIMINGS: Indian Shift Timings
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from office
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Must have a clear understanding of Database
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience in Node.js language
- Familiar with building REST API
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer who can help make our desktop app even more spectacular for the highest performing professionals globally. She / he should be versatile and should have a good base with Golang, NodeJs and Python
The calendar is a tool that can assist you to achieve your highest human potential. Being productive with your time and collaborating efficiently with others is key to it. And Track (https://thetrackapp.com) is the fastest calendar experience ever. We've redesigned the calendar from the ground up to be fast, simple, effortless and also fun.
We are a small, global and efficient team and speed is part of everything we build and do
We are backed by amazing investors from India and US who have cofounded startups which had massive exits and the investors are currently on boards of Unicorn startups.
The Founder has over 12 years of experience in technology, studied and worked in the US for 8 years, and has cofounded a startup before.
Expected Skills :-
Primary expertise: Golang, NodeJs, Python
- Our backend was written in Nodejs and some parts converted to Golang. We want to switch completely
- Knowing Golang well is important
- You should know python / Django at a reasonable level
- Ability to work with GCP and AWS environments
Worked with Amazon services like SNS, SQS and Google services like Firebase FCM
- Ability to execute rapidly
hiring for the position of Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5years relevant experience
Who are we?
Centre for Research on Start-ups and Risk Financing (CREST) has been set up by IIT Madras to provide thought leadership and intellectual impact to the start-up and innovation ecosystem. CREST has embarked on an ambitious mission of becoming one of the top global research centres in the area of start-ups and innovation. The core of CREST is the development of an AI-driven Intelligent
Information Platform that would enable cutting edge research as well as influence policy and practice like never before
With the recent exponential growth in the start-up and innovation ecosystem, new data-driven approaches would play a critical part in sustaining the current growth curve. The objective of CREST would be to become the gold standard of information and intelligence on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Private Equity investments in India
We are currently looking for our next passionate, skilled and motivated Python developer, who can join us immediately. The candidate should
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Have a can-do attitude and ready for challenges
● Value working with a greatteam - confident, creative and thoughtful people who come together to achieve great things
● Be eager to experiment, learn and bring new things, improving the platform
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup-like culture - small team, fast-paced work environment If this is you, we're excited to interact!
As the Data Science Engineer in CREST, you will
● Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
● Establish solid data-pipelines and automate routine tasks
● Develop & deploy custom Machine Learning (ML) models using the latest
research in ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
● Build performant applications following best practices, maximizing speed and scalability
● Improve upon the existing codebase mitigating technical debt
● Take ownership of all aspects of the application - architecture, quality and efficiency
● Proficient understanding of Python language
● Expertise with data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
● Familiar with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes and hands-on experience with packages like Pandas, Numpy etc
● Experience with data visualisation tools and libraries like Plotly, Seaborn etc
● Good understanding of advanced Statistical and ML techniques on
regression, classification, forecasting etc
● Skilled in NLP and specifically ML applications in NLP like information
extraction, feature engineering, classification, building language models etc
● Should provide direction and mentorship to junior team members
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from premier educational institutions
● Minimum 2 years of experience (research or professional) in the
Good to have
● Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
● Experience and knowledge in version control systems like git, svn, etc
● Knowledge in developing & deploying web apps & web APIs with an overall understanding of client-server interactions
● Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
● Full time, on-site
● Immediate joiner
● Initial appointment for 1 year, it would be renewed subsequently based on performance
Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India - 600036
Why work with us?
● Get to interact with the best of the minds. IIT Madras has been ranked as the
top university in India for 5 years in a row
● Be at the forefront of the Entrepreneurial ecosystem in India
● Enormous opportunities for learning
- Experience with Django/Flask Framworks
- Worked on web app and mobile app
- Understanding of DevOps tools - Jekins/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/Docker will be a plus
We are looking for a Senior Back-end Node.js Developer who is passionate about design, architecture, and programming. Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs and services. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. If you are also passionate about Node.js and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- 2+ years working in back-end web development with Node.js
- Experience with server-side templating languages
- Experience with Express.js
- Experience consuming and building robust RESTful APIs
- Experience with Relational Databases like MongoDB, MySQL
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Fluency with RESTful APIs, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability of data intensive application
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Exposure to various technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and also some frontend technologies like React.js, Node.js or other UI frameworks.
● Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Who can understand and demonstrate to maintain Data Quality in high volume data systems.
- One who can understand and can deliver highly tested system
- Who can routines to test their own code using negative sql concepts.
- Who can use OOP concepts with same class being used everywhere.
- Knowledge in Angular.js and Laravel is mandatory
- College degree is not mandatory
- hike on last salary will be given
-Full time / Remote job
-Can share cv
Thanks & Regards,
• Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
• Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
• Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
• Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML’s and Razor based engines.
• Strong debugging skills using .net front end and backend.
• Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD, Repository Pattern and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
• Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML and other media types.
• Strong knowledge on Entity Framework (6 and above) and other ORM such as Dapper.
• Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
• Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other API’s.
• Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
• 1+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 6/7/8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
• 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
• 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
• 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Co-ordinate/mentor other Junior developers on a day to day basis.
• Understand the use cases/User Story, code and develop on a designed platform/pattern.
• Strict adherence to coding standards.
• Participate self-code review/peer reviews and correct errors wherever applicable before checking in the final code into the Branch/code repo.
• Create code documentations wherever applicable and as set guidelines by the team.
• Create and perform Unit Tests wherever applicable as set guidelines by the team.
• Provide feedback and assist in estimation planning.
• Merge code branches as and when required.
• Create and publish release documentations and application deployments as and when requested.
• Report out statuses to the leads onshore daily during the Stand-up calls.
• Additionally, update efforts on a given work item on everyday basis.
• Provide true estimates on work assigned prior development. Also ask questions/provide comments on User Stories/work items assigned.
• Be a team player and flexible towards availability in case of any urgent issues that need immediate attention.
• Plan out vacations in advance (min. 2 weeks of adv. Notice).
Nice to have(not a must) experience, skills
• Good understanding of Service Workers.
• Prior coding experience using FORTRAN.
• Experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
• Knowledge of Rapid application development framework like DevExpress, Code on Time, HighCharts.
• Knowledge of code clean up tools like CodeMaid.
• Knowledge of Power BI and O365 Suites of applications.
• knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.