Pyramid Jobs in Mumbai
South African/Global Data Company
South African and Indian based company which provides data management technology and solutions to a large number of well-known, global consumer brands is looking for a very competent Data Visualisation Developer with extensive Team Management experience to head up the Data Vis and Data Insights Team in their Mumbai office.
- Expert in Data & Databases (Microsoft/Azure)
- Adept at handling large Data warehousing
- Solid BI Developer/ Report Dev experience
- Pyramid knowledge or Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI
- Highly skilled at complex Tableau (and/or another BI analytics platform) calculations and analytics.
- Ability to visually represent data and build innovative dashboards and reporting
- Machine Learning knowledge and experience
- Data Integration knowledge and experience
- Highly analytical and creative with the ability to visually represent data with standards and best practice
- Understanding of and ability to work with and execute on SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of, and a good understanding of Data Warehousing principles and data modelling.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Microsoft Office and other software and systems (Teams,SharePoint, Lattice, JIRA, PaySpace)
- Highly numerate
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of and very closely with the Head of Insights for the company in South Africa.
They will be leading a team of 15 members based in Mumbai and need to be able to manage multiple project networks, timelines and quality of delivery.
They will work with both internal teams and external team members (FMCG clients).
Experience in the FMCG industry would be an added advantage but not necessary.
at Geospoc geospatial services
GeoSpoc is looking for passionate backend developers who would like to solve complex business problems using location-aware data and cutting-edge tools and technologies such as microservices and cloud platforms such as AWS.
- A passionate developer with solid understanding of software basics
- Always willing to learn and explore upcoming technologies
- Pro-active, reliable and result oriented
- Someone who can continuously perform in a fast-paced environment
Key Skills Required
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services
- Work closely with small teams of designers, frontend developers, GIS experts as well as business stakeholders
- Own the development lifecycle of backend systems from design to deployment
- Go above and beyond to deliver great quality software solutions on time