Proofreading Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Innovate with 314e!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners and to enrich the websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content, and proofreading the content pieces before publication.
- Create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners in the US.
- Develop, write & deliver compelling blog posts, guides, marketing copy, and social media posts.
- Work with the sales team and the clients directly to understand their content requirements and offer reasonable suggestions to enhance their website performance.
- Proofread and edit the generated content according to US standards and ensure that it aligns with the latest search engine norms.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and develop content strategies for a month-on-month increase in website traffic.
- 2+ years of professional experience, either as a content writer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- Experience in developing US-styled content for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of keyword research and standard SEO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven ability in adhering to timelines and driving results under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
We seek a forward-thinking writer to deliver amazing content and collaborate with our internal team. We’re looking for someone with a proven ability to communicate complex concepts in ways that are relatable and exciting for the audience. You would be a great fit if the following resonate with you.
- You have at least 4 years of professional content development experience in a competitive environment.
- You’re passionate about the power of content and immerse yourself in writing for hours on end.
- You are able to bring unique and reflective insights to your content that is not on Google.
- With a strong understanding of SEO, you’re able to deliver high-quality content that search engine algorithms crave for.
- You look forward to dabbling in multiple forms of content such as case studies, white papers, tech writing, etc.
- Your narrative has a strong affinity towards a value-selling approach and drives the content through approvals and publication.
- You’re a maestro in crafting great-sounding business content layered with technical jargon and SEO directives.
- You love to collaborate with Ops and Sales teams and are relentless in pursuit of a story to support a competitive business strategy.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
Keyword analysis, content strategy.
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased organic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/. You can find more resources here: https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/.
Who Are We Looking For
Our growing company needs an experienced and ambitious content writer with at least 6 years of experience to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content team leader will manage an expanding team of Content team members, interact with different-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content lead will be a solid leader, a clear communicator, and possess great analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality documentation. The audience is U.S based so the style of writing should be audience-specific.
- Provide QA and copy editing for content produced by writers.
- Help the team to create high-quality web pages.
- Act as the Content Manager and implement the Content Calendar / Content strategy.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Speak with the Digital Marketing Manager regularly and inform of any issues.
- Proactively assess possible problem areas.
- Improve imagery and content creation processes to increase accuracy and reduce the time taken.
- Assess employee’s competencies and ensure that employees are adequately trained. Plan and assign work based on competencies. Train team using resources provided.
- Coach the team daily, so that business objectives are met consistently. Plan, manage and adjust staff levels to meet requirements.
- Assist with the recruitment process when / if required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English with atleast 6 years of experience as a Content Writer across various industries. Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
- Prior experience using SEO best practices to create content.
- Experience in formulating the content strategy and content calendar along with experience of working and managing offshore parties
- Previous experience in recruitment and team building (desirable)
- Good IT systems knowledge and technical confidence.
- MS Excel competence for the creation of staff tracking reports along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills with a mindset which is open to change, unlearning & relearning, if needed.
- A collaborative approach to working with others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles (including leading by example, setting expectations