Proofreading Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
JOB ROLE: Content Writer
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Internal Communications (Junior position)
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years | LOCATION: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/Gurgaon
We are looking for a content writer to create engaging, high-quality, informative content for a variety of media as part of our Internal Communications team.
Your main duties will include creating informative content, articles and videos. You will also establish and maintain processes and SLAs, and implement systems inline with our communications strategy.
The ideal candidate will be ultra-creative and have brilliant writing, editing and proofreading skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
Primary responsibilities: Create content for internal campaigns, newsletters, the intranet, emailers, presentations and videos.
- Write: Create engaging employee-centric content (written + video) for internal communication platforms. Research and develop quotes from people, write stories, videos scripts in adherence with editorial style guidelines, and contribute to the newsletters, communities and the intranet.
- Communicate: This role entails providing editing, proofreading, and designing support for HR, Finance and other internal teams to drive campaigns and business communication.
Craft the messaging and program for leadership messages, town halls and webcasts through agenda creation, speaker selection and logistics.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally in close partnership with Human Resources, Administration, Marketing, Product Management, and Leadership to execute their communication requirements from concept to delivery.
- Manage: Maintain the editorial calendar (intranet, blogs, newsletters, etc.). Provide project management expertise in the production of communication materials to support our communication plans and strategies
- Analyze: You will collaborate with various teams/employees to develop consistent and engaging content for our social media channels.
- Detect: You will identify opportunities to improve brand positioning on our external platforms.
- Streamline: Establish a more formal system of measurement and evaluation for internal and external communication to help improve performance across the Communications function. Create a system that effectively uses the performance data to deliver valuable insight.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Qualification: Someone with four to five years of relevant experience with a Master's degree in English literature, journalism, communications, or public relations.
- Expertise: You must possess excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, preferably in a corporate environment. You must have the journalistic ability to source stories from employees and have experience managing various corporate communications channels, including corporate intranet and other mediums.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with external vendors and internal teams. You must also be confident interacting with senior executives and explaining communication techniques.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies in sync with the organization's objectives. Utilize, reuse and recycle existing resources to your advantage.
- Project management skills: You need to be organized and creative. You should be able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver top-notch quality deliverables on time, adapt and change directions instantly, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fearless when embracing technology:You should be willing to learn new programs to enhance company-wide communication.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Corel Draw and any video-editing software will be an asset.
Get to know us:
- About Netcracker India
At Netcracker, our colleagues power successful digital transformations worldwide for over 250 service providers. We do it with groundbreaking solutions, unmatched services, and market-leading innovation. Gain insights about our mission, core values, culture, and opportunities from our leadership team - Click here ►
- Visit our LinkedIn Life page for real-time updates on what happens inside Netcracker- our life and culture.
Follow Us. Like Us.
Note: Netcracker benefits vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Netcracker is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Innovate with 314e!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners and to enrich the websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content, and proofreading the content pieces before publication.
- Create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners in the US.
- Develop, write & deliver compelling blog posts, guides, marketing copy, and social media posts.
- Work with the sales team and the clients directly to understand their content requirements and offer reasonable suggestions to enhance their website performance.
- Proofread and edit the generated content according to US standards and ensure that it aligns with the latest search engine norms.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and develop content strategies for a month-on-month increase in website traffic.
- 2+ years of professional experience, either as a content writer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- Experience in developing US-styled content for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of keyword research and standard SEO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven ability in adhering to timelines and driving results under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased organic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/ . You can find more resources here: https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/ .
Who Are We Looking For
Our growing company needs an experienced and ambitious content writer with at least 6 years of experience to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content team leader will manage an expanding team of Content team members, interact with different-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content lead will be a solid leader, a clear communicator, and possess great analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality documentation. The audience is U.S based so the style of writing should be audience-specific.
- Provide QA and copy editing for content produced by writers.
- Help the team to create high-quality web pages.
- Act as the Content Manager and implement the Content Calendar / Content strategy.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Speak with the Digital Marketing Manager regularly and inform of any issues.
- Proactively assess possible problem areas.
- Improve imagery and content creation processes to increase accuracy and reduce the time taken.
- Assess employee’s competencies and ensure that employees are adequately trained. Plan and assign work based on competencies. Train team using resources provided.
- Coach the team daily, so that business objectives are met consistently. Plan, manage and adjust staff levels to meet requirements.
- Assist with the recruitment process when / if required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English with atleast 6 years of experience as a Content Writer across various industries. Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
- Prior experience using SEO best practices to create content.
- Experience in formulating the content strategy and content calendar along with experience of working and managing offshore parties
- Previous experience in recruitment and team building (desirable)
- Good IT systems knowledge and technical confidence.
- MS Excel competence for the creation of staff tracking reports along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills with a mindset which is open to change, unlearning & relearning, if needed.
- A collaborative approach to working with others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles (including leading by example, setting expectations