- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems Proof read and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
- Manage our company's social media accounts.
- Research and plan content strategy for social media campaigns by considering the latest trends.
- Develop and publish engaging posts that engage audiences and promote our brand.
- Schedule social media posts using online schedulers.
- Build a community by engaging the audience with meaningful conversations and responding to their comments.
- Connect with industry influencers for brand promotions.
- Monitor brand mentions and promote user-generated content to connect with the audience personally.
- Analyze social media analytics to measure the performance of the campaigns.
- Stay updated about the latest features and other offerings of social media platforms.
- 02-04 years of experience as a Social Media Executive or a similar role.
- Exceptional knowledge of leading social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Portfolio of social media campaigns handled in the past.
- Having outstanding copywriting skills would be an added benefit.
- Good understanding of social media ads.
- Sound knowledge of influencer marketing.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in marketing, media, or related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic customer service skills.
- Good time management skills.
Interested candidates can share their profile on jaipur.hr @ taxcpc.com or on whatsapp 8 1 0 7 0 1 0 1 9 9
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video scripts, blogs, infographics, guides, website etc.
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video to target our audience i.e. Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and Testers etc.
- Experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- Knowledge of marketing tech like SEO, PPC, keywords optimization, and social media marketing would be a plus.
- Experience with YouTube or any other video marketing would be a solid perk.
- Able to write engaging content for different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- You’ll lead and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand.
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science) is Mandatory
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- The person should be a really good communicator & writer.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and proved to be a good team player.
- Go getter & self-learning attitude.
We need exceptional writers that love writing and are genuinely passionate about it. Be a part of a work environment and a culture that promotes new ideas and aims to do things differently and at the highest level. With us you'll work with a group of high-spirited talented people that aim to grow and get better each day.
This is a job fit only for individuals who are keen to learn new things and are extremely proficient in English.
Permanent - In-house
Monthly Salary - ₹12,000 to ₹16,500
9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
9:30 am to 1:30 pm (Saturday)
Job location - 608, Titanium square, Hazira-Adajan Rd, Opp Income Tax Office, Adajan, Surat.
You will have to write impeccable SEO website content for different websites (Home, about, services, FAQ and other pages) along with blogs and social media captions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Research client's competitor websites to gather information and write unique plagiarism free website content.
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services.
3. Write well-structured original SEO content using SEO tools.
4. Submit work to superiors for input and approval.
5. Conduct simple keyword research and follow SEO guidelines while writing content.
6. Ensure all-around consistency (format, fonts, and content tone).
7. Achieve a monthly average target of approximately 1200 words per day.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Flawless grammar and excellent content writing and editing skills in English.
2. Basic Knowledge regarding content writing and SEO.
3. Graduates from English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication & English Honors will be preferred but all graduates are eligible to apply.
Perks and Benefits
1. Evaluation for Bonus and Promotion every 6 months.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
Our website - https://leftwrite.in/
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,500.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adajan , Surat - 395009, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).