Profile: To find and service new export, import clients for their freight forward needs. Managing transporters, and CHAs.
B2B sales calls.
Based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Graduate , diploma in import, export.
Good communication skills, can speak English
Basic skills in Microsoft Office
About Kalibre global konnects
Should be possessing around 4-5 years of Advt. Sales
experience, of which around 2 years should be in digital
with understanding of concept selling. Experience of
working with Publishers would be an add on
What we Seek from You :-
Hands on expertise with brands, digital agencies and clarity of concept
selling. Someone who works smartly and hard and is focused on achieving results &
targets. Possessing Excellent communication skills both written & verbal Should be
able to make & present effectively. Has a good network & database within the
industry. Should be self starter & a team player. Willingness to work with a startup
and come with innovative strategies.
Job Responsibilities :-
1) The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new
revenues at an individual level and contribute to the broader businesses
2) This person will own their targets; possess an entrepreneurial attitude that
drives market understanding and growth through aggressive networking,
selling and alignment of customer needs and internal expertise to bring
about innovation and opportunity.
3) Responsible for pipeline/Opportunity management and closing deals. From
bootstrap to execution to successful launch.
4) Developing new opportunities for promoting the organisation’s products and
5) Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to
advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales
6) Analyze and report program performance; provide results and
recommendations for improvement and new programs
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell course on their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do We provide complete technology solution and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for developing business opportunities by prospecting new businesses, customer acquisition and driving customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for lead generation, converting leads to customers, leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
Specifically, we are looking for sales executive who can
- Source potential leads through market research. Like business directories, social media accounts, web searches, or any such online/offline resources.
- Conducting online/offline research about the new business leads
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential leads & qualify opportunities
- Converting potential leads to trial users and then as customers
- Answer all product and technical queries prospects have along the course of their evaluation to their full satisfaction over the web, phone or email
- Onboard new customers and manage good relationships
- Perform effective online demos to leads, prospects and customers
- Understand requirements and provide best possible solution
- Document lead and prospect activity in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Build sales pipeline by prospecting through emails, calls and web demos
- Contributing to product roadmap based on customer inputs and providing feedback to product teams on new features rolled out
- Proactively identify opportunities to get testimonials, create case studies, and upsell.
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
- Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious.
- Passion for converting leads into customers all day, every day
- Your goal is to drive company growth by converting new customers and transition Learnyst customer as loyal Learnyst client who can willingly promote and recommend Learnyst brand for others.
- Bachelors/Masters degree.
- Relevant work experence in business development
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English & Hindi
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Good knowledge about computer science or engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing etc) is a big plus
Why Join Learnyst?
- Competitive compensation that includes salary, commission and equity
- Attractive uncapped sales commission over and above your salary package
- Learn industry standard sales process and techniques
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech start-up
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
- Flexibility to work from home
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day (when in office).
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Good to have
- Calm and collected : You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive : You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers
- Willing to learn : You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile : You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
- Your salary package will comprise of fixed component and sales commission component
- There is no maximum cap on sales commission. More the sales you generate, more commission you earn.
- You will be serving a probationary period for a maximum of 3 months. Your job will be confirmed depending on your performance during probationary period.
- Your preformance will be reviewed every month during your probationary period. If your performance is not satisfactory you will be terminated without any notice.
- Your Salary package will be revised if you successfully complete your probationary period.
Thanks & Regards,
Excellent communication & presentation skills
We are looking for someone who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people and have the individual potential to search the clients for our business.
- Build relationship with prospective clients .
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze market and establish competitive clients.
- Track metrics to ensure target are hit
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in E-commerce industry/ Understanding of E-commerce Industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- CRM skill is required.
- Knowledge of Bidding Website.
Location - Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Salary - 15000 - 20000.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Sales and marketing of travel related products and services to various corporate and business houses.
- Corporate relationship build up
- Business Development
Qualification Criteria –
- Graduation : Graduation ( Any)
- Fluent in English
- Shall be smart, dynamic and motivated
- Willing to travel.
- 2-6 years of experience in travel industry / corporate sales (preferable).
- Compensation :
- Salary - As per Industry Standard.
- Benefits - Incentive, Mobile bills and Convenience, Health Insurance (post confirmation)