Oracle Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Cimcon Infotech
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Architecture design and Develop new functionality and critical business logic of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products and design new product
- Strong knowledge on software implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle database including store procedure, trigger etc.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability best practices to design secure web application
- Knowledge of web application architecture with horizontal and vertical scalability
- Experience of working with application with large dataset of millions or billions of row in database table
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
Product and Service based company
Design and implement robust database solutions including
Security, backup and recovery
Performance, scalability, monitoring and tuning,
Data management and capacity planning,
Planning, and implementing failover between database instances.
Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
Collaborate with the business, architects and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy, sharing important information related to database concerns and constrains
Produce all project data architecture deliverables..
Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
Understanding of data analysis, business principles, and operations
Software architecture and design Network design and implementation
Data visualization, data migration and data modelling
Relational database management systems
DBMS software, including SQL Server
Database and cloud computing design, architectures and data lakes
Information management and data processing on multiple platforms
Agile methodologies and enterprise resource planning implementation
Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance tuning, backup and recovery, monitoring.
Excellent skills with advanced features such as database encryption, replication, partitioning, etc.
Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skill.
An Indian energy and power company.
Executive - SAP BASIS
- Required Skill - Operating systems & Tools (SUSE Linux 1 IBM AIX 1 IBM Spectrum i.e. IBM Tivoli)
- Should be experienced in administration of SUSE Linux, IBM AIX operating systems Have hands-on experience in managing & troubleshooting IBM Tivoli (Spectrum Protect) backup utility with SAP HANA & Sybase DB environment.
- Monitor status of BACKUPs, perform need based restore when require.
- Report & coordinate with team lead for incident management process. Take corrective actions for incidents related to OS & backup related issues.
- Desirable Skills - SAP NetWeaver BASIS Administration
- SAP user management for ABAP & Java stacks, Business Objects, Central User Management, etc.
- Maintain Roles and Authorization using PFCG
- SAP Transport Management using ST MS and ChaRMs
- Knowhow of using SAP Solution Manager for MoPZ, ITSM, CHARMS, CUA, EWA, System Monitoring and Technical Administration
- BASIS administration (monitoring & maintenance) of SAP systems at Primary & DR-sitesMonitor & Troubleshoot the performance of SAP systems, Troubleshoot issues and follow-up with End Users and Development team to resolve the issues.
- Data Volume Management activities like index quality analysis and rebuilding.
- Monitoring & control database growth and perform DBA operations as required. Monitor status of database archive logs for smooth operation of SAP systems.
Desirable Skills - Database Administration (HANA I Sybase I Oracle) Manage and maintain database for SAP and Non-SAP applications/systems Monitor, administer the database and troubleshoot database related issues.
Dye Chem Industries
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...