Network Security Jobs in Pune
This role requires a self-motivated leader with direct Product Management experience delivering Solutions around MS Teams Telephony. Candidate must have a keen sense of the overall UCC market, competitive awareness of the India Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions market and provide critical strategic direction related to India Domestic and Global UC objectives.
The Candidate will be responsible for the India UCaaS/MCS objectives and targets. Also, responsible for Product Life cycle management that involves Envisage, Concept, Framework, Partnerships, Process, Engineering validation, Documentation, GTM etc.
the other responsibility involves Pricing, Bundling, Enablement through Trainings, Adoption and Growth strategy that plugs into our entire UCaaS/MCS portfolio. Critical to success will be identifying Enterprise and Partner offers, migrating customers to the next generation UCC platform with Regulatory compliance, differentiated solution capabilities ensuring that lifecycle management and improving adoption services.
The Product Manager will champion and execute across cross-functional teams and drive solution enablement discussions with Sales, Solutions, Engineering, Service Assurance, Operations, Technology & Service Development teams. The successful candidate will be setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact on product adoption.
The Product Manager will champion projects through the Tata Communications New Product Introduction/Agile Development process and lead the UCaaS/MCS Workstream that is accountable for the delivery and customer acceptance of the solutions.
The Global Product Manager will be fully responsible for the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), P&L and CAPEX/OPEX of all UCaaS/MCS business initiatives and programs. Key focus will be on Gross and Net Revenue contribution and growth targets that are assigned to the UCaaS/MCS portfolio.
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
- 5+ Years of leading an engagement.
- 5+ Years developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
- 4+ Years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, others).
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, private and public clouds and web services security.
- Strong skills in security principles such as least privilege access, defense in depth, preventative vs detective controls, Infrastructure and Network Security, Data protection, and Incident response.
- Professional experience and good technical knowledge of application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, and cryptography.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27xxx, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet.
- Experience with agile approaches and Experience in DevOps or DevSecOps, and how they impact risk management and compliance.
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment using scripting and/or IaaC.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, libraries building, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified.
- AWS Security Speciality Certified.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, and/or other comparable certifications.