Strategy & Planning
- The NOC Managers/ Product support Engineers' primary responsibility is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure stability of customer's infrastructure.
- Provides overall expertise with all network operations functions.
- Ability to define, implement and enforce configuration management and change management policies and practices.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Handle escalations and manage support from different levels.
- Ensure adherence of operational metrics.
- Hire, develop, and retain highly responsive and customer focused engineers to ensure the effective operation of the department
- Manage tools, systems and procedures to ensure dynamic management of issues and customer management.
- Ensures all members of assigned technical teams are effective and fully utilized in order to provide high resource utilization.
- Evaluates technical skills of the team and ensures there is an appropriate level of expertise.
- Provide procedural training to staff.
- Perform performance objectives and performance reviews with all team members.
- The NOC Manager will include hands-on technical support work related to the overall health and maintenance of customer environments.
- This position will perform tier-2 and 3 escalation support and act as the point of contact in the NOC for all inquiries from other departments.
- The NOC Manager will manage all related partner operational expectations.
- Ensure continual process improvement within the NOC including but not limited to automation of NOC tasks and reporting, implementation of enterprise-wide monitoring initiatives, and routine administration tasks.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the NOC; recommend prioritized enhancements and oversee implementation
- Ensure that reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- More than 3-6 years' experience in Microsoft product build and support experience with a high availability 24x7 including:
- Expert knowledge of (SCCM) System Center configuration Manager 2012.
- MS Server 2003 / 2008 Server Admin / Virtualization - MCSE / MCITP
- VMware 410 VSphere Administrator - VCP410 Certified
- Expert knowledge of Virtualization using VMware,MCITP
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Clustering, Load Balancing, Anti-virus, backup procedures, Group policy, Disaster recovery
- and High availability using industry standards.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Network services experience is desired.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
The Impact you will create on the Job
Understand and handle deploying, troubleshooting issues with Compute, Networking, Storage, Database services on AWS & Azure.
IT experience in a team handling the cloud, infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
Working on different services in AWS & Azure Cloud Platform
In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS & Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM, CI/CD pipelines
Possess a thorough understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
1. Core Responsibilities
· Review, suggest and implement enhancements/Bug fixes to the ServiceNow platform.
· Work closely with other IT teams to help implement integrations from other platforms(like Monitoring tools: Nagios, Prometheus, Sematext, Dynatrace etc., ) into the ServiceNow ecosystem.
· Attend important business meetings to gather information around projects pertaining to ServiceNow.
· Help to maintain and improve the CMDB by collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the correct data is being maintained.
· Help to manage the platform to ensure a reliable seamless user experience.
· Develop and maintain service catalogue items by collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
· Support the banks audit requirements around the ServiceNow platform by helping to provide reports and audits as required.
· Support audit requirements and compliance to standards
· Should have knowledge on creating customized Dashboards & Reports
· Automation using ServiceNow (like Major Incident Management, Incident Reduction, Problem Management etc.,) , if any
· Should be able to drive Service Improvement Plan’s in optimizing ServiceNow platform on their own
· Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
2. Experience Requirements
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in ServiceNow administration OR Technical work on ServiceNow design and implementation is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in delivering ServiceNow projects (new modules, improvements, enhancements etc.) is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience or equivalent qualification in Service Now ITSM & ITOM is essential
· 8 to 10 years overall experience in IT is essential
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in orchestration, service mapping is desirable
3. Knowledge Requirements
· Very good knowledge of Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management processes
· Very good knowledge of ITSM and ITOM practices is essential
· Detailed knowledge of the ITIL/ITSM Best practices is essential
· Good understanding of CSDM is desirable
· Good knowledge of the ISO 20K, 27K, 9K is desirable
· Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies used in a banking domain in desirable
Roles And Responsibilities
- Must take ownership of the cases reported by the customers and give resolution on time.
- Engage with multiple accounts at the same time and work with internal teams to provide support to address the queries.
- Identify repetitive cases and mitigate root causes for the issues identified.
- Accurately document all customer queries via emails and customer support tools, and do timely follow-up with internal teams like pre-sales, onboarding, implementation, or product team.
- Work closely with product teams to enable product enhancement.
- Create document or workflows for the frequently asked questions by customers.
- Aside the standard procedures, create workaround procedures to ensures issues are resolved on time.
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Facing roles in SaaS based product companies, preferably from Technical Support or Product Support functions.
- Experience working on, setting up or troubleshooting one or more CRM.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written, to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; customers, technical staff, vendors, and senior management.
- Ambitious: you are eager to make an impact at Facilio.
- Self-driven and full of energy to work on a hockey stick growth engine and collaborative spirit.
- High energy and positive attitude to work in an early stage, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Basic knowledge of Java scripts and application testing experience is an advantage.
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
POSITION:ITSM Consultant / ITSM Tech Lead
NP :IMMEDIATE/10 DAYS
WORK FROM OFFICE
Job Description :
Demonstrates knowledge and experience in the following areas
- Service Management Office ( SMO) setup and operations
- ITIL / ISO 20000 / IT Operations process definition
- Service Integration and Management ( SIAM)
- Managed services operations – both AMS and IMS
- Incubating new services and solutions related to IT Service Management (ITSM)
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
- We are looking for the Product Support Engineer with strong expertise in Networking.
- Experience working in Enterprise SD-WAN/Wi-Fi environments, docker and Kubernetes will be a good to have skill.
- Candidate should have exposer in working with global clients.
- Our platform is a network and infrastructure management platform. It delivers the modern collection, visualization, and integration capabilities required to transform raw network performance data into actionable, real-time insights.
- Should work as a member of the Support Team who would be responsible for working collaboratively and individually to solve customer issues in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and complex environment.
You will be expected to:
- Provide accurate and efficient support to our customers with software and operating systems by researching and identifying applicable solutions.
- Provide timely and clear communication to customers.
- Reproduce issues in local test environments.
- Confirm and report defects to the development team once the applicable analysis has been completed with the customer.
- Develop and write technical documentation for product solutions knowledge base.
- Provide product feedback from customers to product management, development and account team.
- Act as an SME for the team on any networking/SDWAN/SDN/WIFI related issues, whenever in need.
- Look at network performance issues such as availability, latency, utilization and throughput that gets reported by the customer and explain or prove them the reasons.
- Troubleshooting network problems and ultimately enhancing performance for users via performance tuning.
- Analyze for root cause analysis of problems which includes for enhancements.
- Train / Coach the team members on several networking concepts based on what is used in our product.
- Support new and existing client software installations over the phone as well as via web-conferencing (desktop sharing) within established SLA's and SLO's.
- Responsible for addressing customer issues and seeking a resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Applying OS, DB, hardware, and product updates to customers.
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
- Detailed understanding OSI layers and its protocols like IP, TCP, UDP.
- Routing and switching protocol expertise like OSPF BGP STP VLAN.
- Knowledge on Advanced automation in Networking like SDN.
- Knowledge on SDWAN and Enterprise Wifi technologies.
- Knowledge on IPv6.
- Detailed knowledge on SNMP.
- Excellent communication skills and strong desire to work with customers (namely network engineers, network managers and server administrators).
- Exhibit good logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing, growth-oriented environment.
- Able to communicate technical information clearly and precisely to customers of varying technical knowledge levels.
- Exhibit initiative with new technical challenges as well as new technologies.
Good to have skills:
- Proficient with Linux OS (file and process management)
- BASH Shell Scripting
- SQL queries (mainly select and joint syntax)
- Ansible, docker Kubernetes kafka
- Understanding of PKI (Public key infrastructure)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s in computers or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of product support experience with international clients
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only