Microsoft Windows Jobs in Ahmedabad
Microsoft Windows Jobs in Ahmedabad
Explore top Microsoft Windows Job opportunities in Ahmedabad from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Microsoft windows jobs in other citiesMicrosoft Windows JobsMicrosoft Windows Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)Microsoft Windows Jobs in ChennaiMicrosoft Windows Jobs in Delhi, NCR and GurgaonMicrosoft Windows Jobs in HyderabadMicrosoft Windows Jobs in IndoreMicrosoft Windows Jobs in MumbaiMicrosoft Windows Jobs in Pune
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
IT Service based Org.
via OfficeDay Innovation by OFFICEDAY INNOVATION
1 - 3 yrs
₹5L - ₹8L / yr
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Cloud Engineer helps to solutionize, enable, migrate and onboard clients to a secure cloud
platform, which offload the heavy lifting for the clients so that they can focus on their own business
- Assessing existing customer systems and/or cloud environment to determine the best migration approach and supporting tools used
- Build a secure and compliant cloud environment, with a proven enterprise operating model, on-going cost optimisation, and day-to-day infrastructure management
- Provide and implement cloud solutions to reduce operational overhead and risk, and automates common activities, such as change requests, monitoring, patch management, security, and backup services, and provides full-lifecycle services to provision, run, and support their infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal service teams to meet the clients’ needs for their infrastructure and application deployments
- Troubleshoot complex infrastructure deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept environments that abide by cloud-best-practices & well architecture frameworks
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span across multiple cloud platforms and services
- Identify and drive improvements on process and technical related issues. Act as an escalation point of contact for the clients
- Drive clients meetings & communication during reviews
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 2 year of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Strong in Cloud services
- Exposure to AWS/GCP and other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Experience with AWS configuration and management – EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFront etc
- Exposure in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms or other cloud server such as Azure, Google Cloud
- Proficient in the use and administration of all versions of MS Windows Server
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Solid programming skills in Python, Java, Perl
- Good understanding of software design principles and best practices
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Should have hands-on experience in any deployment orchestration tool (Jenkins, Urbancode, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts
- Hands on experience in Ansible and Git repositories
- Knowledge in Maven / Gradle
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications are preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
at Promotup HR Solutions
Posted by Shivani Shembekar
1 - 6 yrs
₹3L - ₹8L / yr
- Creating C#.NET windows Desktop (WPF) applications to meet project specifications
- Must have experience in windows UI
- Co-ordinating design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of .NET projects
- Database Interaction (MongoDB Server)
- Looking for professional who have experience with C#
- .Net, web Api & knowledge of web-based framework will be preferred.
- Good understanding on requirements gathering and detail orientation.
- Strong understanding on UI best practice and usability concepts.
- Hands on experience on user control and custom controls.
Mandatory Key Skills: C# , windows UI, Windows application development (WPF), strong windows UI development skills with usability understanding.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience using C#, windows UI
- Experience with Custom Windows UI component library will be preferred.
- Candidate with knowledge of, web-based framework will be preferred (plus point)
- Implementation of typical User-Interface module and business logic component in the project using C#
- Good communication skills are needed.
Keypoints to be noted:
Must have knowledge/experience of below:
- Background worker and task(for running any process/task backend without interruoting/hanging UI)
- Utilize common/globalmethods
- Async/sync methods
- Create custom/user control(MUST)
via Kalibre global konnects by Taksh Rawal
1 - 4 yrs
₹4L - ₹6L / yr
Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- Must have experience of Windows Application Development
- Must have good understanding of C#.NET, Win forms , API integration and development.
- Excellent Microsoft.NET technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Strong in database (SQL Server / MySQL / SqLite ) skills
- Strong in Coding Skills and unit testing
- Good Team Player
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more