LAMP Stack Jobs in Pune
Full Stack Technical Lead
We are looking for a self-starter Full Stack Technical Lead responsible for building a new application from scratch. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for developing front-end elements yourself as well as integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Building robust, reusable code and libraries for the backend
- Development of UI interfaces
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data interface
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language and experience building applications grouped up in technologies such as Laravel, Node.JS, Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles and accessibility
- At least 5+ years of experience building applications ground up
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience developing applications with workflows, dashboards with queue management and notifications with a user-friendly interface for mobile and desktop applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment (AWS, LAMP, Node) administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.
- Liaise with business/departmental stakeholders, understanding requirements
- Making project plan and enhancement feature release roadmap
- Working hands-on for product enhancements
- Producing, testing and debugging code
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to lead and implement solution enhancements. You will work with top management to define solution requirements and take the lead on technical aspect of the project.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in technology development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to enhance and develop high-quality technology solutions that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality technology design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code, perform validation and verification testing
- Identify 3rd party integration opportunity and engage with 3rd party team on technology and business aspect and drive successful integration
- Develop technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Solution mindset
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Attention to details
You can code comfortably in Python
Working knowledge of streaming media protocols, technologies, and standards (streaming, compression, and transcoding): HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), RTMP, RTSP, etc.
Good grasp of Linux and cloud server AWS or Azure.
Working knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
Working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Graph Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, SQL/JSON)
Working knowledge of API architectures, micro-services.
Needs to have a good working knowledge of GitHub, docker.
Working knowledge of Distributed computing and multi-processing.
GOOD TO KNOW
Should have knowledge of pandas, Luigi, Celery, Django, flask, package.
Should have interacted with big-data.
Should have interacted with message queuing tools like Kafka, zmq, etc.
You have exceptional knowledge of encryption, security & networking.
CartX is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company. We are a high converting one-page checkout and post-purchase one-click upsell for thriving eCommerce stores. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our mission and work on our ambitious product roadmap. Ideal candidates have a solid technical background on complex systems.
→ What you will be doing:
– Solve engineering problems that affects hundreds of customers
– Develop and launch end-to-end new key features
– Take ownership and responsibility of challenging tasks
– Interact and collaborate with the team
– Research, innovate and propose new ideas that can lead to new projects
– Play an important role by shaping our company’s best practices and culture
– Learn fast and adapt quickly
– 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
– Experience on LAMP
– Experience on Bitbucket
– Knowledge on API’s such as Twilio, Stripe and others
– Great communications skills
– Fluent in English (written and speaking)
→ What We Offer
- Work remotely from home or any co-working space
- Work with a top-notch engineering team
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Ownership and autonomy over exciting tasks
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing startup