About SynerGenie Solutions
Sr Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join our client?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading food tech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Node.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using node.js to quickly do a PoC.
Good to have knowledge of Reactjs.
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and up-time.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- HTML, CSS, and
- Database - MongoDB, MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs, web sockets, caching technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Must have 3 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have 2 years of experience in React JS / Angular JS.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing the one the best plugins for the modular furniture industry ever created for SketchUp. We at Prolance Services are on a mission to develop and deliver a revolutionary platform that will ultimately change the way the industry itself operates.
- Write clear quality code for SketchUp plugins using Ruby and JS
- Interact with the software architecture team and convert ideas into workable features
- Interact with UX designers and convert the designs to workable UI
- Interact with REST APIs to fetch and push data
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues at the code level
- Working knowledge of SketchUp 2018 (or higher) is a huge advantage
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of development experience
Design Client/Server Side componenets
Develop API's Using Json or XML formats for other applications
Development of unit tests for the developed application component
Collaborate with the Lead and other development team members on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment
Develop scripts and components to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
Follow enterprise best practices in coding, design principles , secure coding practices while developing backend services and user experience
Perform Code Reviews
Design and develop Proof of Concepts
Create mockup / prototypes as needed
Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
We are looking for a Full stack developer responsible for managing and enhancing web applicationsthat interchange of data between the server, the users and SAP. Your primary focus will be full stack development ensuring high performance and responsiveness .You will also be responsible for automated testing and continuous integration.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Web application using React, Node.js or Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
• Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Data storage)
• Integration of data storage solutions (nosql), SAP and third party applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Maintain the application quality, organization, and automation.
• Experience of designing and building web applications in cloud, preferably Azure.
• Experience with React, Node.js or Ruby on Rails, GraphQL along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
• Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Storage)
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, Git based versioning systems and CI/CD, automated functional and integration tests.
• Good understanding of no sql database, preferably Postgres.
• Good understanding of Agile methodology - Scrum.
- experience in building end-to-end frontend and backend apps or Single Page Applications.
- Should know the basics of HTTP(S), DOM, browsers, page rendering
- Have used these Frontend libraries/frameworks: Angular 8, 10
- Have a preference for one of this for the state management: Ngrx, Redux etc
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, etc
**Backend and Databases**
- Experience with Nodejs/Firebase/Nestjs
- Experience MongoDB/Firestore is a must
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and understanding of REST services (microservices/serverless will be plus point)
- Knowledge of Authentication, authorizations, mailing, fileuploading etc is a must
- Should know querying in mongodb along with Aggregation Pipeline, Map-Reduce,etc
- - Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- - Have written test cases using one of these: Jest, Mocha, Chai,Enzyme, Karma
**Good to have:**
- Work proactively in a team.
- Strong understanding of product development
- Should be a good problem solver, quick learner.
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Nestjs, Elastic Search Would be plus point
- Have strongly used one of these to keep our code Clean and Consistent: Eslint, Flow, JShint, style-lint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing complete website architecture.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
A minimum of 2-3 yr experience in Full Stack web development.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.