About BlazeClan Technologies Pvt Ltd
Vacancy: Full Stack Senior developer for BeYoungBrands start-up - Paris.
We are a small innovative team with a big-picture vision.
Our goal - to help people be healthier, younger, happier and to live long and active lives.
We are advocates of holistic approach and inclusion. We believe that the best results are brought by uniting science and ancient wisdom which science cannot explain yet.
Our goal is very challenging – we want to create a one-point access tool to manage induvial wellbeing and health (with a collaboration platform with doctors) from the convenience of home and smartphones.
Our goal if far beyond just teaching how to eat and exercise healthier. We want gradually to transform the way a patient and client talk and communicate about health issues.
Our future network of doctors will include only best medicines embracing the holistic approach to each client, accepting limitation and negative impacts of some modern therapies and willing to accept the usage of alternative and holistic therapies by their patients.
The successful candidate to join our team will be the first architect of our ambitious project. Along with immensely challenging tasks and responsibility, he/she will have joy of being the person to layout the design and develop the initial model of the product.
We are looking for a self-starter with already proven experience. The job will have a title of senior developer and an employee will have to deliver to its title. We put great worth on the personality of a candidate and his/her ability to get things done, to deliver results and to quickly update one’s knowledge based on the requirement of a task at hand.
3+ years of experience
Internal Title: Senior Developer
Experience Range: Mid Level with a proven track record in the development
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (Required)
- Master (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for front and backend development.
- Build a layout for structured system data and regularly feed and update it.
- Conceptualizing and developing the data, programming and analysis for online behaviour.
- Building a first draft of the AI algorithm.
- Programming machine learning and its applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack developer (Anyone project would do, we are open for freshers with great knowledge and proven experience too).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong understanding of data structures/algorithm.
- Experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications.
- Responsive Web Design Development experience
- Experience in web libraries.
- Experience with one or more of databases.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices.
- Must have flexibility in work hours
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event-Driven architectural patterns.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Very strong Integration knowledge is desired.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Deliveries plan and personal achievements goal for a
role of Senior developer in BeYoungBrands
- First 3 months at the role
- Develop and builds a new multilingual website to reflect the main features of the project and backend structure.
- Build initial backend design and architecture.
- Develop personal area zone with automated functions.
- Develop security strategy to protect sensitive client information.
- Start building algorithm on existing processes and activities of a clients. Integarate currently available research into algorithm.
- Be support on daily tasks and automations.
- Propose and replace external resources for automation or selling tools with own development plan.
- Second 3 months at role:
- Continue developing interactive client area.
- Work further on algoright with integrating research database, database of clients actions and reported results.
- Start building mobile application for everyting what is already done in platform.
- Build food extension of the platform and mobile section to it with full food directory database, menu planning, photo recognition, input areas and calories calculations.
- Start building exercise module (possible with 3rd party license to use, to be discussed), with video, calories count, instructions, etc.
This is for a product based fin tech company based out of Bangalore.Its a remote job opportunity due to Covid and later it will be a hybrid work model.
Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Apply if you are good at data structures and algorithm .
- Backend: Java/Scala/Python/C#.net
- Bigdata experience is a plus
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Databases: SQL databases; NoSQL databases
- Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Experience 7-12 years
Certifications: Completion of the PHP certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Expertise in Programming Core Php, Php, Zend framework.
- Hands-on with third party integration is mandatory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases, and MySQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of new web developments like Ajax, Xml Building Web applications with an emphasis on performance and user experience.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Being a good problem solver with a high level of attention to detail is a strong asset for this role. We are keen to hire someone who is passionate about the web, with excellent knowledge of PHP, and experience with object-oriented programming. Knowledge of best practices is essential.
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience, to produce scalable
software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-
end and back-end coding, building web environments on AWS
Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
Develop client side and server-side architecture.
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud
Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based
Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1+ years in Front-end and 3+ years in Back-end development.
Knowledge of front-end technologies and its libraries: React JS, Angular
Knowledge of back-end technologies and its libraries: Express.js, Node.js
Familiarity with databases: MongoDB
Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes
working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
Familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing SAAS Products.
Good problem-solving skills and attention to detailing.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our small independent studio doing quality web design and development work.
About the Job
As a Ruby on Rails developer you will be working along a designer and will be responsible for driving projects from concept to a working solution. This is where you will spend the bulk of your time, but there will also be a fair share of work doing supporting work like maintenance, bug fixing, writing technical documentation.
An Engineering or a Computer Science degree is not what we are looking for. We care about the work you have done and the work you can do with us.
We do not have the concept of a Manager at Zenmind. Folks who can manage their own time and take ownership thrive here.
You will have a gentle onboarding experience and time to learn and grow comfortable with us.
Zenmind is a remote-first company and this is a remote job. We are looking for someone preferably located in India.
Benefits & Perks
- Get paid a competitive salary.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.
- Remote work.
Zenmind Studio is a creative web design and development studio. We specialize in Ruby on Rails, WordPress, Jekyll, Bridgetown and Shopify. We have worked on projects for World Wildlife Foundation, MIT Media Lab, Maker's Asylum, IndiaSpend, Vihara Innovation Network, Khoj International Artists Association, SCMiND LLC.
Folks looking for short-term contract can also apply.
Level 3 Contractor-to-Fulltime-Programmer Role:
Ability to translate user story completely into exceptional functionality that consistently meets acceptance criteria and delights users. Ability to convert complex workflows into elegant experiences highly prized.
Experience with Firebase, Firestore, MongoDB, Heroku and other Cloud-based technologies to deliver scalable, performant data-driven applications, with deployments on Kubernetes. Ideally experienced working with colleagues over Discord.
Ability to exhibit judgment to independently author test suite and testing scripts to evaluate code additions, ensuring no regressions in functionality or user experience.
Proficiency in translating complex mathematical concepts into effective data structures and programming practices. Personal pleasure in solving mathematical puzzles elegantly is a huge plus.
Bonus for those possessing keen interest in better investing, wealth creation, and FinTech/WealthTech experience.
Collaborate effectively through coding tools such as GitHub, Jira, and Slack.
Enthusiastic, collaborative, driven, curious, professional, fast-paced, detail-oriented. Clear communicator, flexible work hours to be part of experienced Silicon Valley product team. Able to make constructive contributions to improved team development practices
Anticipated first year will be entirely working from home given COVID as Level 3 Contractor, and upon completion of first anniversary will be eligible for sign-on bonus as full time employee. Required to have own effective laptop/development set up and sufficient bandwidth to be exceedingly productive.
We are excited to consider applicants from outside top IITs and top technical cities, so you don’t have to be a graduate of IIT Madras or IIT Bombay, nor living in Bangalore, Pune, or Hyderabad – we are more interested in exceptional and fluent programming talent and passion than just these degrees. And all that being said, we confess we do have a founding team with degrees and DNA from Stanford, Harvard, and INSEAD.
There will be a technical task/test, a fit/communication interview, and a technical interview.
Do you want to develop products and experiences that mean the world to your clients and their users? Do you want to work on transformative projects as opposed to minor tweaks to a product? Do you want to be exposed to work ranging from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to global non-profits?
We are Finiteloop, a growing design and technology studio in Bangalore. We work hard to build grounded and exhilarating experiences for our customers and their users. Our design work dives deep into Design Thinking, Experience design, and Service design. On the technology side, we work on Solution architecture of large enterprise applications and, cutting-edge explorations on new technologies like Machine Learning and Blockchain.
We strive for client success and push our clients into thinking and doing more for their customer's experiences. All of us are self-driven individuals passionate about building products that deliver great experiences at scale. Our team is currently working on a wide variety of projects: communication design for safety culture on board cargo ships, mobile app for seafarer community, transforming how public radio can integrate with the digital world and, simplifying the user experience of oil and gas explorers.
We are looking for a person with excellent visual sensibilities with an ability to code jaw-dropping designs that make people feel like a part of the future. We want to look towards you as our Usability champion, especially when designing for accessibility. You will have to be self-driven, understand your brief and think more on it before executing it as per schedule. You will juggle couple of projects at the same time and we will create a space you follow your creative processes within these project constraints.
We have an extremely open culture that promotes questioning, honest critique and, quirky thinking. Over and above everything, we only can work with people who will do anything to follow the highest ethics of business and teamwork and a dedication to their craft.
Applications we want to work with you on:
- Digital applications and media (web or Mobile)
- Detailed component-level reusable UI libraries
- Applying micro interactions and creating components for the same.
- Developing user friendly, interactive, responsive web and mobile apps.
Things we would love to surprise us with:
- Independently design & develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability on front-end side
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders
- Ensures latest technology standards, guidelines are utilized for development
- Assess & analyse web performance, come with resolution & causes and guide the team in implementation
- Guide and mentor team members
- Image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Enable and use automation tools to fast track development
Technologies & Tools we would want you to work on:
- HTML, CSS, CSS Pre-Processors
- SEO, Accessibility
- Automated Unit & End-End tests
- React Native, Flutter
Some of our projects which you will get to work on: COVID-19 response | Service design exercise for reorganizing a $200mil company | Creating UX experience for products using Blockchain technology | Speculative design exercises for imagining the future | Creating an award-winning marketing website | Reimagining public radio digital experience
Write to us with any samples of work and a small note on why you would be interested to work with us.
About ValidateMe Online:
The ValidateMe Online platform enables the users to securely store and share their employment, educational and personal documents. ValidateMe uses blockchain technology to maintain the privacy of the documents and ensures that only the owners have the authority to view or share the documents. It acts as a common platform for users and organizations, educational institutes and universities to complete the background process seamlessly and quickly.
What You Will Do
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using React, NodeJS, mongoDB, blockchain and others.
- Engage in requirements analysis and product engineering discussions, leading to delivery of high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas.
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What You Will Need
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using NodeJS, React and NoSQL Databases.
- Must have worked on at least one cloud platform.
- Should have built and used a REST API.
- Experience with mongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain technology is a plus.
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus.
Who You Are?
- One with excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon one’s skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation, including attractive Employee Stock Options.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.