You can code comfortably in Python
Working knowledge of streaming media protocols, technologies, and standards (streaming, compression, and transcoding): HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), RTMP, RTSP, etc.
Good grasp of Linux and cloud server AWS or Azure.
Working knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
Working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Graph Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, SQL/JSON)
Working knowledge of API architectures, micro-services.
Needs to have a good working knowledge of GitHub, docker.
Working knowledge of Distributed computing and multi-processing.
GOOD TO KNOW
Should have knowledge of pandas, Luigi, Celery, Django, flask, package.
Should have interacted with big-data.
Should have interacted with message queuing tools like Kafka, zmq, etc.
You have exceptional knowledge of encryption, security & networking.
About Pivotchain Solution
You will be responsible for supporting our team in all aspects of software development, testing and regular maintenance and upgrading the existing tools.
Description of Role
Our vision as a company is to be world-leading at finding and designing new wind farm sites. We are building a set of tools, approaches and engineering processes that combine to form a capability to undertake the technical management of wind farm development at a significantly improved level of sophistication over existing standard industry approaches.
To achieve its aim, Wind Pioneers is constantly striving to build new tools that are one of its kind and a game changer in the industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join us and help maintain our tools and make sure they are robust in nature.
· Bachelor's / Master’s degree
· 1-2yrs work experience
· Great deal of attention to detail.
· Can-do, flexible and pro-active attitude to work.
· Independent worker and natural initiative-taker.
· Desire to work in a small, exciting, high-growth, international start-up environment.
Wind Pioneers’ Offering
Stream : NW Design Tool Development
No.of Open positions: 3
Experience : 3 - 7 years
Must have skills:
- Experience in software development in Visual Basic for Applications(VBA) and Python
- Experience in converting data to user presentation. Use of Python libraries/packages.
- Knowledge of Optical domain, Telecom networking technologies like SONET, SDH, DWDM, Optical Switching, Ethernet Services will be preferable
- Knowledge and experience in software development for Network Design Tool or Network Management Software (NMS) will be added advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use of CI/CD tools Git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in writing design documents
- Experience of working within an agile development environment
- Ability to adapt to new environments and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
Also, the Position requires maintenance & further development of the existing platform
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Document new solutions as well as maintain of existing ones
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Strong software development background, Expertise in Rest API design and development.
- Experience working in NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and familiar with concepts of Cloud-based microservices.
Must have worked with Blockchain products and played a vital role to build that application as a developer
Infovenz is looking for a full stack web application developer who possess strong knowledge in web application development and a passion to build innovative enterprise applications using PHP framework technologies preferably in CodeIgniter and Laravel. You will create new applications from scratch, enhance existing systems and provide user support. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and launching.
Infovenz offers strong learning platform and leadership opportunities to our software developers. Infovenzians will be rewarded and may get opportunity to be transferred to our overseas clients and be a part of their local team.
- Write a clean, secured and high standard PHP code.
- Work with clients to understand and analyze the requirements and implement the functionalities accordingly.
- Manage and deliver the projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology, mapping and final execution.
- Handle complicated programming logics and deliver quality work within the time-line
- Optimize back-end code, database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
- Create APIs and interlink with backend systems
- Perform rigorous Unit and Integration testing and ensure the system is bug free.
- Follow the organization best practices and adhere to coding standards in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development (Team Lead)
- Provide accurate estimates for deliverables and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members (Team Lead)
- Passionate to learn new skills and able to adapt to latest technologies quickly.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in handling business web applications.
- Candidates with higher experience and relevant skills will be considered for lead roles
- Strong knowledge in PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter (CI) or Laravel
- Having knowledge in NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS and other technologies is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge in SQL programming and writing store procedures.
- Prior knowledge or able to quickly adapt to MS SQL Server
- Able to contribute as a team member and individually.
- Good knowledge of version control tools (Bit Bucket or GIT) and coding standards
- Having knowledge in system design and architect is a plus.
- Knowledge in RESTFUL web API services
- Excellent troubleshooting, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced or interest to learn other programming languages (eg. .Net) or other technologies (Mobile Programming) is an added advantage.
- Willing to stretch from regular work hours if needed to meet the project time line.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
CTC: Competitive package will be offered based on experience, knowledge and track records
Working Days: 5 Days work week
Location: Preferably Trichy but open to any location within Tamil Nadu and Bangalore.
1. Working as Senior Developer with agile teams to work towards a final goal.
2. Designing and taking ownership of micro services.
3. Writing scalable, future ready, and maintainable code having independence of
implementing better architecture.
4. Insisting on high standards and hence creating top-notch services.
5. Handling all necessary aspects in implementation of new projects.
6. Hiring and developing the best.
1. (3-4+) years of strong experience in the backend tech stack to develop scalable
2. Experience with using distributed databases and architecture.
3. Passionate and driven about scalable and extendable micro services.
1. Have experience of any popular frameworks like ExpressJS, MolecularJS,
2. An eye for scalable infrastructure with low latency.
3. Good problem solving skills.
4. Experience with devops workflows and responsibilities to handle infrastructure.
Security Innovation is hiring a full-stack Django/Python developer to join our internal tools and automation development lead to improve and maintain our reporting portal and build new and exciting customer-facing features. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, other developers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you will help deliver valuable features from a growing list of features. You will be involved in choices that drive our front-end design, improvements in our CI/CD pipeline, and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- Experience developing internal tools
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expertise in Django, Python 3, Linux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features
passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 4+ years of experience in building web applications using React, Node.js, GraphQL integrations with NoSQL or relational database systems.
- Working experience in building and deployment applications on AWS platform a plus.
- Working experience on docker and microservice a plus.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling.
- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus