What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Design and develop APIs for the frontend to consume.
- Constantly improve the application architecture by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices to combine server and frontend.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in your approach.
- Were responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Python/Django Developer will be responsible for implementing the relevant Server-Side Architecture for a Web Application based on the client's requirement for new and existing products. The primary focus will be on the development of software packages ensuring high quality and ease of usability to requests from various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web and mobile-based applications
- Devise and develop user-friendly software solutions for automation of industry processes
- Contribute to design reviews and discussions across software teams.
- Following strict security protocols without any deviation is of prime importance.
- Implementing DevOps in all projects and establishing best practices in the team.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong programming skills in Python/Django
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Web application security and secure coding practices
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools - GIT
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Experience in building both front-end and back-end of the website
- Knowledge of WordPress Plugins
- Excellent and written and verbal communication skills with proven fluency in English
- Good understanding of Web architecture
- Analysing website performance and troubleshooting errors
- Conducts Wordpress design/development research and performs discovery analyses for new client projects, including content reviews and wireframing.
- Creates Wordpress design/development strategies based on research.
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
Company Website: https://theempiremedia.in/
• Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
• Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including React or Vuejs, NodeJS, Flask
• Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
• Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
• Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
• Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
• Understands concepts of Data Modeling
• Experience with REST.
• Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
• Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
• Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
Acrobyte Technologies, founded by an IIT Delhi alumni, has been Actively Learn's technology partner for over six years. Actively Learn is an educational technology company, based out of Seattle, USA, founded by a Harvard educated former Microsoft director and an education PhD who also founded a private school in Virginia.
We’ve built a digital, award-winning, reading platform, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Science Foundation, that is used in over 45,000 schools and by 150,000 teachers in the USA and overseas. Actively Learn is part of Achieve3000, a leading education platform that provides differentiated reading and instruction with over 2 million students using the platform. Actively Learn also serves as the innovation arm, leading new technology initiatives for the company.
React JS, Typescript, Backbone JS, Node JS, C#, .NET, MySql, AWS, Mocha and Chai, JMeter, Neoload Selenium, Katalon.
- 2+ years frontend React JS framework experience
- 1+ years of backend development experience (Node JS, C# dot NET, Java, Python, etc)
- 2+ years relational database experience (MySql, MSSQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Computer Science or related Engineering degree from a top-tier college
- Do you like solving real life problems using technology? Actively Learn is on a mission to make students read for depth. Come join us on our journey.
- We are a small and skilled team. You will get to learn the complete life cycle of building a successful product.
- Opportunity to play multiple roles on the Engineering team (front-end development, back-end development, testing, devops, automation) and develop those skills.
- We maintain the strictest and highest code quality standards and take pride in that. There will be a huge learning in how to think and write clean code.
- Being an efficient agile company we work on various technologies and part of the role will be to research latest technologies and lead implementation.
- Flexible and fun work environment focused on innovation and creativity. We work out of 91 Springboard, the biggest co-working space in India, which allows for networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel to USA and work closely with the Seattle team.
• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
• Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
• Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
• Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
• Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
MVC, Angular, ASP.Net, MY SQL, Azure or AWS