The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
1 - 3 yrs
₹2L - ₹4L / yr
PHP Developer - Job Description
SPORToFITT is web based one stop destination for Sports, Adventure sports and Fitness. We have a mission to make Sports/Fitness a habit and have taken the onus of getting the bums of people off the couch and bring back the joy of playing and workout. If you are passionate about sports & fitness and are up for a challenge to shake things up and be a part of startup and would like to have bragging rights for the product you have developed than SPORToFITT is what you should be looking at as your next challenge
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel is must
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience in Agile and Test Driven Development using PHPUnit
• Good Knowledge of developing RESTful web services using PHP
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong knowledge of MySql database and its declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good Understanding of LAMP Stack
• Able to work independently
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
• 1-3 years of development experience
• Salary + Equity (upto 3%)
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
IFortis Corporate has grown into one of India’s leading Corporate. In its infancy, IFortis was in the business of IT Services & Marketing Services. As time evolved, dependence on the technology began to hinder IFortis’s ability to guarantee competitive pricing and provide innovative services. IFortis also noticed the lack of communication that had become an industry standard. As a result, a strategic decision was made to set up its own headquarters in India in order to better satisfy the needs of IFortis’s customers.