IT Strategy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Lead Gen Executive – Day/ Night Shift
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying target markets, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development (lead generation) activity.
- Plan and oversee segment and account level research and map the account, identify potential clients, identify key needs.
- Oversee Contact database management – data sourcing, contact qualification, classification, communication and updates.
- Plan out lead generation campaigns with the head of field marketing, including email and calling campaign plan, lead qualification follow-up and nurturing.
- Oversee calling, lead qualification and handover to sales.
Tracking and Reporting
- Report weekly activity and log all lead related data.
- Pipeline reporting and tracking from lead to pursuit to closure.
- Development and execution of quarterly and yearly lead generation plan.
- Performance indicators will include-
- Quality of leads generated
- Progression of leads into opportunities
- Number of deal closures and new client acquisition
- Value of business generated
- Overall team management, training, and performance management
- Experience: 1- 3 years
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills a must.
- Experience working with multiple products and services.
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required.
- Outstanding skill in the use of Word, Excel, and various email programs.
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, M.SC, MCA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Highly motivated Individual contributor.
• Requirement Analysis and freezing of the scope.
• Designing of the Architecture and Development approach.
• Technical Design, Architecture and Landscape documentation.
• Design and Code Reviews.
• Subject Matter Expert for development/Architecture related queries.
• Coordinating the QA(Unit, Integration and System) & BA team.
• Customer related Queries, issues and Resolutions, Requirement Analysis, clarifications.
• Identify the right solution and applying the same.
• Code integrity – with the source control.
Primary Key Skills:
· Total IT experience of at least 5 yrs spanned mainly over Microsoft range of Products and development platforms.
· Should have executed at least two large scale projects as .NET Lead.
· Should have at least 2 yrs. of experience as a Lead.
· Proven record of handling the development right from Requirement Gathering to implementation and Support.
· Managing the delivery and leading the team through all stages of the Development.
· Exposure to Deployment, maintenance and support.
Problem solving and troubleshooting.
Good Communication Skills is a must.