Overall Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated Unreal Engine developer who understands the value of working on unique applications and is extremely passionate about innovating and inventing/discovering new things. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our platform lineup. The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Perform full life-cycle software development
- (Requirements: analysis, Tech design, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, and support).
- Work directly with researchers and project stakeholders to ensure proper software design and delivery.
- Design and develop modular platforms.
- Stay updated on current trends in AR/VR/MR/XR.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in rapid timing.
- Writing unit tests for important logic and services.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Credentials we are looking for:
- (Senior UE Developer) 5 years+ of experience with game development and at least 3 years of experience with Unreal Engine
- An entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation within a target industry.
Skills essential to the role:
- High proficiency with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
- High-Level C++ skills within Unreal Engine 4 and outside.
- Extremely good problem-solving skills
- Networking, replication, and multiplayer integrations with VOIP services and video.
- Knowledge of the Google and Apple app store functionality and build processes.
- Core knowledge of how Unreal Engine 4 works internally
- Ability to modify API’s to get the desired result within Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to create and modify plugins within the Unreal Engine framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable and modular application.
- Skills that will add value:
- AWS and Gamelift
- PHP, databases and Web Integrations
- Understanding of live streaming formats such RTMP.
- Basic design skills and minimalist sensibilities. No major design skills required, but an understanding of what makes something look good.
- Basic cross-platform CG asset implementation skill
- Collaborative working using version control tools such as Git and project management applications.
- Low-level project planning and estimation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A wicked sense of humor (you’ll need it).
Have in-depth knowledge of development in Django framework, hands-on experience in
working with WebSockets, deploying and managing applications in AWS.
Have hands-on experience in working with storage, server, and client technologies
Have testing, and debugging skills, and have to experience in working with git, and aws.
Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s
extensible, reusable, and meets desired architectural objectives.
Work with the product team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and
then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
Can take ownership of the end-to-end system
Firefight with the production issues
Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
• Develop new features using Modern C++, Object-oriented design practices
• Maintain and improve existing C++ codebase (1.5 million lines), running on Linux
• Take responsibility for code quality by providing well-designed unit tests
• Optimize code performance by measuring resource utilization
• Participate in merge-request reviews
• Develop system tests in Python
• Hands on debugging using third-party video and network equipment
• Be a team player who is willing to make mistakes, learn, improve, and accept feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields
• 1-4 years of experience with strong programming logic, code analysis/ debugging and problem-solving
• Proven software design experience for complex codebases systems
• Expertise in Modern C++ and Object-Oriented software development
• Comfortable developing design for new features, task breakdown and estimation skills
• Comfortable developing on Linux (Embedded product Development Environment)
• Comfortable following git-flow process
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in GPU programming - OpenCL, CUDA, Halide
• Embedded development and debugging experience
• Understanding of real-time processing constraints
• Understanding of continuous-integration principles and tools (such as Jenkins)
• Experience with Cmake
at Digital Marketing Company
Urgently looking for our client company as Senior Backend Developer in Mumbai
Apply with updated CV
Designation-Sr Backend Developer
Exp-Min 2 Years
• 2+ years of hand on experience in a related field
• Proficiency in Python with hands-on experience in developing APIs with Flask or Django
• Comfortable with Linux development environment
• Familiarity with frontend platforms such as HTML/CSS would be a plus
• Experience with: MySQL, Postgres, AWS Services (Redshift, EC2 & S3)
Role and Responsibilities
- Having around 8+ years of Experience in IT industry in Software Development.
- Sound knowledge in Core Java
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV, Orchestration
- Having work experience in Open source and Open Flow Controller(SDN).
- Experience in Aglie methodology.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL ,Postgresql or any Timeseries DB,Kafka, Zookeeper
- Good Knowledge on ONOS, ODL (OpenDaylight) OpenKilda,Mininet.
- Having work experience in MVT/MVC architecture.
- Having good knowledge networks, devices, service modeling and automation in systems.
- Having work experience on API & JSON implémentation.
- Knowledge in OpenStack,Ansible, Shellscript, Chef, Puppet,
- Good Understanding of Software Development (i.e. SDLC)
- Good team player enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good interpersonal skill, commitment, result oriented with a quest and learn new technologies and understanding challenging tasks
- Knowledge in AWS, AZURE Cloud
Primary Location: Pune
● The candidate is expected to lead one of the key business areas end to end. This is pure
hands on role but he/she may need to mentor junior person in the team.
● Requirement gathering with business and get this prioritized in the sprint cycle.
● Come up with Project Architecture design and get the same approved from Tech Review
● Ensure quality and timely delivery.
Technical and Professional Requirements-
Required Tech Skills
● Very Strong fundamental of OOPs programming
● Very Strong at Java fundamentals, Multithreading, Streams
● Good understanding of Data Structure
● Good knowledge of any distributed caching /computing framework/tools
● Good at SQL query/optimization
Nice To Have (willing to learn)
● AWS Lambda (Serverless), Redis, Kinesis , Big Data , Sparx , spring boot , NoSQL
database , React Js, JMS/SQS , AWS Cloud, nodejs, python
● Well versed with latest technology stack on server side programming
● Good to have business knowledge of Loan management.
Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the
Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality,
supportability, scalability and performance.
Develop and review unit test cases to ensure comprehensive unit testing.Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field.
Interface with Support to handle customer escalation issues.
Mentor junior members of the team in their assigned tasks and their technical skills