HTML/CSS Jobs in Bhubaneswar
One of the fast growing Japanese based Start-up Companies
This is Nivetha Shankar from People First Consultants.
Please get to know about us by visiting www.peoplefirst.co.in
We have a job opportunity for the role of "Outsystems Developer" in one of the fast-growing Japanese-based Start-Up Companies.
Job Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Bhubaneswar
• Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Outsystem using modern engineering practices
• Integrate application with existing tools used in the company
• Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
• Mentor developers on high quality standards
• Advocate LowCode Outsystem development approach and develop best practices
• 1+ years of experience with Outsystem development and programming
experience of at least 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
• Knowledge of API technologies such as REST and JSON
• Knowledge on .NET C# is a bonus
• Knowledge of database structures and design
• Hands on experience with Cordova plugins and CSS custom development
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Outsystems Associate Reactive Developer or higher certificate
• Knowledge of other Low Code platforms
• Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
• Knowledge of Atomic Design methodology
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• JLPT or NAT certification added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
People First Consultants
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you should be comfortable with both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Frontend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the front of applications through appealing visual design
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Proven experience as a Frontend Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by a personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
at Sai BioCare Pvt Ltd
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
- HTML5, CSS3,
- WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Graphic Designing
at CodeGenium Technologies
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Good understanding of REACT application, Native Android, System architecture, and workflows
- Experience with function and class components, hooks and material UI, CSS, styled-components preferred
- Understanding of RESTful APIS, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), GIT, popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good problem-solving, Open-minded team player, troubleshooting skills
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
at Polosoft Technologies
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA