Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
About Polosoft Technologies
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing the one the best plugins for the modular furniture industry ever created for SketchUp. We at Prolance Services are on a mission to develop and deliver a revolutionary platform that will ultimately change the way the industry itself operates.
- Write clear quality code for SketchUp plugins using Ruby and JS
- Interact with the software architecture team and convert ideas into workable features
- Interact with UX designers and convert the designs to workable UI
- Interact with REST APIs to fetch and push data
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues at the code level
- Working knowledge of SketchUp 2018 (or higher) is a huge advantage
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of development experience
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have the ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Check your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
Skills: Microsoft. Net, Win forms, LINQ, Entity Framework, Integrating REST Ful APIs, SQL
Good to have: ElectronJs, Electron. Net
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Understand the past code and improve when needed.
- Develop components in a scalar way so, can be used again.
- Developing and implementing front-end + back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of REACT libraries like Webpack, Redux, Redux-Saga and React Router.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP, Laravel Framework
- Experience with User interface design and development.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Good project management skills and communication skills
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
- Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
- API Development: Designing, developing, and testing APIs for mobile and web applications by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders.
- Product Creation: Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
- Customer Management: Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Build reusable, high-quality code and libraries for future use which are high performant and can be used across multiple projects.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Fluency in Python
- A keen eye for improving and optimising code
- Experience with FastAPI and/or Flask
- Basics of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Understanding of WebRTC and how it impacts frontend performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment is a must. Open source contribution is a plus.
- Backend Development: 1+ years
- Python: 1+ years
- FastAPI / Flask: 6+ months
- SQL / NoSQL databases: 3+ months
All roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions.
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web API