Grails Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Job Title: Software Engineer
Reporting To: CTO
Location: JP Nagar, Bangalore
CodeParva, The Era of Code
About us: We ‘Code’ to develop Operations & Management software, which impacts both large Corporations as well as mom-and-pop businesses. Our core specialty lies in Self Storage management, Property Management, Payment Processing, and modern B2C Website Development Platforms.
From Boston to Bengaluru – CodeParva runs Business
What We can Give:
- A top-notch platform where you can leverage your skills to build full features and modules in Django and ReactJs, using technologies like Elasticsearch, Redux, WebSocket, MaterialUI, Formik, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, etc. when necessary.
- A team which is eager to learn from you and to mentor you
- A clean slate for new ideas & methodologies
- A fair compensation for your contributions
What You Can Give
- Write clean, reusable, maintainable and performant code
- Proficiency in API design and development, and RESTful Services
- Proficiency in
- Python based backend technologies
- Django or ReactJs
What more can you bring to the table.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL,
- Experience with Django server deployment
- Knowledge of any version control system, preferably Git.
- Experience in any one of these:
- Knowledge in Django framework
What will make you stand out from other applications
- A desire to create best-in-class products and stay on top of the latest web and software development technologies and trends
- Communication: clarity in understanding & passing on the requirements
- Prioritization: your time-management and delegation skills
- A never-give-up Attitude!
What we Value & Reward: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company & we do not discriminate. We Reward loyalty and a never-give-up attitude.
- Core Java (Collections, Annotations, Threads, Exceptions)
Java 8 ( Must)
Spring Core (Must)
Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro services (Must)
Angular / React , Bootstrap ( Good to have)
Docker / Kubernetes ( Good to have) Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Tanzu Services ( Good to have)
1) Java DeveloperExp. : 6+ YearsBudget : 38LPA MaxType : PermanentNotice Period : Immediate to 15 Days (only Serving notice period candidates)Location : Bangalore / Pune (Hybrid Model)
Mandatory Skills :Java, Spring, Hibernate, Multi threading, Kafka/MongoDb, Microservices.
Relv Exp into Spring, Hibernate, Multi threading, Kafka/MongoDb, Microservices-
(Any offers in hand and LWD)-
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
Roles and Responsibilities
Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines and Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Spring framework and Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and Web logic.
Good knowledge of database software like MySQL and solid understanding of DB conceptsWeb application development (including GUI design)Knowledge of web server software like - Apache Working knowledge of build and source code control tools like GitExperience with system integration testing and unit testingExcellent time management and multitasking skills Develop and implement new software programs
Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder
The job requires a great deal of responsibility early on, but we're working on something exciting and there's lots of opportunity of growth and learning.
The job is full-time, remotely based, and with flexible hours.