Grails Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Own a team of 15-20 Developers and QAs at various levels
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full
potential at all time
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Jobs Skills required:
Strong tech background of working in product company
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve it with innovative tech
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in super changing environment
Blend-ed, the brainchild of a team of educationalists and technologists who believe in science-backed learning, is an innovative and technology-rich platform that steps early into the futuristic blended learning system, envisioning a fundamental change in the prevailing conventional teaching and learning cultures. Working with us will be your contribution towards rewriting the history of education and to building the future of learning.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions in the Ed-tech SaaS domain. In this role, you’ll have the sole responsibility for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end stack, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Requirement : Technical Lead - Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Location : Bangalore, India.
Work Model : Hybrid
Experience : Preferably 3+ years in a similar role.
Joining Date : Immediate
Salary : Rs 12,00,000 LPA - Rs 20,00,000 LPA (negotiable)
Role Expectations & Responsibilities
- Work with product manager/s to ideate software solutions.
- lead the project from conception through implementation.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and mentoring skills.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Python/ NodeJS etc.).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with Python web frameworks, specifically Django.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- AWS skills with knowledge of EC2, VPC, S3 etc.
- Experience in containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
Why Join Us:
At Blend-ed, we are committed to create a diverse work environment with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development of all our employees. We make learning easier, more efficient, more user-friendly and far more accessible, for all sorts of people, all across the world. As a member of team Blend-ed, you will work on most innovative projects that will revolutionise the learning ecosystem and make a real difference in millions of people’s learning experience.
Work Culture: With a task-driven office culture, we believe that optimal productivity is rooted in each individual's pace and strength, rather than rigid timelines. We follow a flexible work culture along with mutual understanding and support.
Growth at a personal level: Each member of our team gets the best nourishment in terms of opportunities, mental and moral support and a stage for their existing and enhancing skills, ensuring your personal growth alongside the company.
Creativity and Innovation: We root for creativity and innovation at work and this is a fixed formula to keep things interesting. You are welcome to lay your craziest ideas on the table or board for us to have conversations and coffee over.
Work Environment: Situated at Calicut, a bustling commercial centre in Kerala, which is emerged as one of the best cities to live in India in terms of education, health, entertainment, and the environment, our workspace in HiLite Business Park, flanked by the mall and residential areas, offers an environment of networking, convenience and class, which promotes an undeniably better life quality & experience.
Our Values For All Times:
Innovate, Always: We are committed to creativity and novelty because anything remarkable ever was born out of those.
Science-driven: We base the technological developments on theories and findings in cognitive science, making learning a richer experience.
Love it? Learn it! At Blend- Ed, learning is limited only by the amount of inquisitiveness and passion for exploring. We believe in unlimited exploration and pride in seeking knowledge at any cost.
Taller, Together: Growth is a teamwork at Blend- Ed. We work towards growing together, packing in the personal growth of each team member into the company's growth, mutual respect, motivation and inspiration ingrained into our conduct.
Better Tomorrows: Along with our dreams and goals of transforming the education system, we envision a better tomorrow for the world. The very idea of a better future is rooted in hope and we nurture it.
Ethics Uncompromised: Our work culture is founded in a code of ethics that preserves smooth relationships within the company and outside it, in order to meet our goals and other values.
Tech Skills: TeamSite 16, Java, XML, XSL, HTML
Other skills: Agile/Scrum experience, strong communication skills
Experience: 3-6 Years
Responsibilities: Development, Production Support, requirements analysis, design
Skill- java8,Microservices, Springboot, Angular
SoftwareFunctional Area: Not ApplicableRole/Responsibilies: Java Microservices Architect / Java Tech Lead
Micro services Lead: Experience: 7+yrs
Micro services Architect: Experience: 10+yrs
Micro service developer : Experience : 4+Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days.
Required skills : Java, J2EE with Microservices, Springboot, Spring cloud,Kafka,Redis,Nodejs, Any cloud
5-7 years of experience as full stack developer with technologies like Node.js, WebSocket, Python (Django, flask), PHP with front-end technology like AngularJS, Angular2/4/5/6/7 (with NgRx), React.js (with redux), Progressive Web App (PWA).
Experience in Cloud Architecture using Kubernetes (K8s), Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine, Experience in DevOps tools and cloud hosting.
Ability to manage a hosting environment, ability to scale applications to handle the load changes, knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
Ability to manage APIs; expert knowledge of JSON and XML
Ability to code and create functional web applications and optimizing them for increasing response time and efficiency. Skilled in performance tuning, query plan/ explain plan analysis, indexing, table partitioning.
Expert knowledge of Python and corresponding frameworks with their best practices, expert knowledge of relational databases, database administration, and SQL.
Ability to create acceptance criteria, write test cases and scripts, and perform integrated QA techniques.
Must be conversant with Agile software development methodology, version management and version control. Must be able to write technical documents, coordinate with test teams. Proficiency using Git version control.
· Design a Service Platform that will serve a large scale of users
· Prepare design based on requirements and direction provided by product manager
· Research and consult with SMEs to ensure the design is most suitable to meet the requirements
· Present and explain design decisions and gain consensus within in the team
· Propose UI/UX design decisions that align with requirements and expectations
· Create any support documentation required for future design updates and validation
· Document development plan to implement requirements (Senior)
· Manage development project tasks and schedule (Senior)
· Establish development lifecycle model to suit the needs of the project (Senior)
· Build & configure the base platform based on Open Source solution
· Manage sprint cycle releases and track development progress
· Perform Quality Assurance before releasing new features
· Conduct Integration testing to ensure platform is stable
· Track any issues and ensure that defects are resolved in the next release
· Demonstrate new features at the end of the sprint
· Report the development progress weekly including any issues identified
· Use the following standards, methods and techniques
o SDLC including Waterfall, Agile & DevOps
o Project Management & Requirements Management
o Coding standards, Code review process & Code management
o Build, Test & Release Processes
o CI/CD Frameworks
· Use the following frameworks, technology & tools
o Java, PYTHON, Jquery, React, ,
o API, REST, DJango
o Git, Jenkins