- Lead technology developer responsible for managing self and a team of 1-2 developers
- Typical experience of 2-4 years
- Handing internal business users and external vendors
- Reporting directly to C level
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of in house product platform
- Documenting platform roadmap
- Implementing and managing the product rollout as per roadmap
- Triaging issues and troubleshooting
- Managing different environments - development, test, production
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience
- Education qualification - BE
- Product development background
- Strong communication skills with confidence in managing cross-geographical stakeholders
- Access to the C suite with first hand contribution to strategy development
- Flexible working hours and remote working when required
- Operations based in Koramangala
- Trainings and certifications can be reimbursed
About Marketboats Consulting Pvt Ltd
- Experience : 5-10 yrs
- Past experience in working with any product start-up is a plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express (recommended).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of REST Services.
- Experience with Redis.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Proficient understanding of serverless programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be a key member in building modern web application platforms.
- Building user interfaces for management products
- Creating wireframes, prototypes based on the requirements.
- Building api for UI backend.
- Provide assistance in the up-gradation and maintenance of web applications.
- 3 to 5 years of web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with api and microservice development.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJs, Java, GoLang, etc.
- Exposure to wireframing and prototyping.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB.
- Good to have:
- Experience in UX design.
- Working experience on Linux environments.
- Working experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working experience in microservices.
- Knowledge of the networking domain.
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of February 20, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing frontend and backend components for a seamless user experience. Through a combination of conceptualizing, designing and implementing, you will ensure that students using the Class Saathi platform have a rich learning experience.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement features on the Class Saathi platform
- Come up with unique ideas for features and functionality, and put them into practice
- Translate wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize designs for maximum compatibility
- Document, monitor and evaluate implemented code
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a for-profit or non-profit organization
- Understanding of serverless architecture and NoSQL DB
- Excellent problem solving skills that let you map out requirements and design for it
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies and frameworks easily
- A basic understanding of the Indian school education ecosystem
- Design and construction of platform with the best possible encryption and security mechanisms
- Compare different design options and take technology-driven design decision
- Define Data model/Information model
- Define services and convert functional requirements to design
- Define APIs and implement them
- Build front end based on user experience design
- Test and Debug as required
- Write Technical Documentation
- Optimize code and design for Performance
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines
Expected Qualifications and Key Skills
- Working experience in Spring, Spring-boot or equivalent, Hibernate or equivalent persistence framework.
- Working experience of No SQL databases such as MongoDB or equivalent
- Working experience of setting up Production environment including SSL certificates, logging, backup, archival, etc.
- Working experience of API gateways and Web services such as REST
- Working experience of using GIT
- Working experience of a dev-ops tool such as Jenkins
- Deployment experience on Azure/AWS
- Microservices design and development
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Works well in a team setting
- Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail-oriented
- Good work ethic, including a sense of individual responsibility
- Comfortable working on changing requirements in a growing company
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Experience with payment platforms and processors would be a plus
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- 🤤 has good product taste.
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves / appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
HireSure.ai is a blockchain registry for job offers & employment history. Companies get transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable job offers and employment history record stored in a secured cloud blockchain. HireSure companies experience significantly higher join ratio, better retention, a better brand perception, and better control on the hiring process. We are looking for passionate developers, willing to work in cutting edge technologies, and having experience in Django/Python.
- Work with the Product/ Business teams to get a full understanding of the requirements and propose creative and efficient solutions
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Job Description –
- Full stack developer position.
- Should have total of 5-7 years of experience.
- Should have min. of 2 years of experience in developing Enterprise apps on React.js and 2 years on Django apps.
- Very good in Data structure, logical reasoning, and algorithms.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure or GCP is also required.
- Good Understanding of Design and Integration patterns.
- Ability to work independently and with lots of ownership.
- Ability to learn and apply newer technologies quickly.
- Good to have knowledge in building progressive web apps.
- You will be full stack senior developer.
- Handle team of junior backend and frontend developer.
- You can and want to write code end-to-end.
- You would enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
- Developing product using Reactjs for front end and Python for back end.
- We want you to debate on the pros and cons of different architectures and tech stack choices and be real contributing members.
- We want people who can and want to learn new stuff in real-time while on the job.
Greetings from SMARK Info Solutions!!
We are writing to you from SMARK Info Solutions we are a young company with a technically capable, entrepreneurial, and sophisticated team.
We are reaching out to you for Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) opportunity with one of our client here in Hyderabad.
The Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) in this role will support development and design teams to build scalable web applications and products.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Support delivery of software components including design and writing/reviewing code
Work within and across Agile to design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
The ideal Full-stack Senior Software Engineer has strong coding skills, has a solid design aesthetic and is determined to create great user experiences.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-9 years of professional experience with designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining front end web applications and related backend services
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (Restful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Experience in JS frameworks (Angular/AngularJS,) and willingness/ability to learn new frameworks if required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills.
SMARK Info Solutions,
2. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
3. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
4. Follow industry best practices
5. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
6. Solve complicated problems with efficient solutions through coding and analysis
7. Building reusable code and libraries for future use