Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
About Nimbly Technologies
- Backend: Java/Scala/Python/C#.net
- Bigdata experience is a plus
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Databases: SQL databases; NoSQL databases
- Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Experience 7-12 years
You’ll be a part of a VC backed early team building a global product from Day 1. So it is expected for you to be super driven, motivated and hungry for more. No job is too small or big, and no challenge is unachievable. You get to work with a stellar team & learn the tricks of the trade, fast.
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Working knowledge of ReactJS, HTML/CSS & Python (FastAPI)(super critical)
- Experience with tools like Zeplin & Bootstrap framework
- Video data handling and FFmpeg experience is a plus
- High ownership of work & deadlines - this is your life’s best work
- Collaborative - you only grow when others around you grow
- Growth mindset - you don’t just code but take keen interest in other aspects of the business
- Previous experience with startups earns brownie points
- Okay with ambiguity - you can take decisions yourself with sound logic
- Independent - there will be nobody micromanaging your work, you’re responsible for your output
- High entropy environment - things change fast at a startup, and you are able to adapt quickly
- Ability to lead - we're building our core team, so you're in spot to be a leader for the team and set the rules
If our relationship works out well, we're open to offering equity options 3 months into the job.
We are looking for an Asp.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code using .NET linking SQL database elements to external application interface (desktop of mobile)
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain existing application and working on new applications from time to time.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
- Writing of Stored Procedures for SQL database for extracting data related to the application
- Participate in requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages and SQL SPs
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on existing applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience of 2-4 years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NETframework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Good working knowledge of .NET languages (C#) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
As a Senior Software Engineer your job is to write quality code, act with strong ownership, execute on and add to the vision of the engineering team, working with product and wider stakeholders. You will be working on developing Process Builder — our proprietary platform that orchestrates work across an automation engine and a labor marketplace.
Every engineer should be constantly learning and growing. As an experienced engineer, you should be eager to learn and grow every day. We expect you to raise the bar for performance on the engineering team.
Our team currently consists of 7 partner engineers and a dozen more agents and interns. The team will double in the coming year — you have an opportunity to mentor and lead.
The first principle of execution is reliable delivery — you honor your commitments. You should set clear expectations for your deliverables and drive through to success. The formula for success? Say what you’re going to do, do it, and then let everyone know that it’s done.
The second principle of execution is intelligent prioritization. Your job is to put the puzzle pieces together in a sensible, expedient way. We’re not just building a product or a platform. We’re building a company.
We are always striving to build the right thing. You are a key partner for Product, and you’re a critical stakeholder because you know what can be built and what will work. You will focus your energy on one of our core products and act as an owner.
The ideal candidate has learned from experience that technical decisions have far-reaching consequences. As an experienced professional engineer, you are always mindful to avoid technical debt and waste.
Our platform is TypeScript from top to bottom.
We believe that a monorepo with micro frontends is the best approach for us. We’re avid users of NextJS, React, Prisma, Postgres, NX Workspaces and tRPC.
We’re always eager to learn and grow and try new technologies.
The candidate should be available between 10am to 3pm EDT from Monday to Friday.
Full Stack Developer
PiNimbus is a product engineering and niche technology service provider. We help businesses of different sizes ranging from budding start-ups to large conglomerates with our services and end-to-end solutions.
We are looking for hands-on full stack developer for a challenging and fun filled work of building a workflow automation system for simplifying current manual work.
You will become a part of a dynamic team that is collaborative, cross functional, fast-paced and work hand-in-hand with other developers and product managers. We value long term relationships, growth and well-being of our people and we value our people more than anything.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be creating and supporting Internet scale applications and features using distributed architecture, using a variety of current and new technologies that support the ecosystem such as: React, RXJS, node.js, dynamodb, lambda, mysql, to name a few. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work in an agile environment.
- You will design, develop, write tests, and build applications and features spanning multiple layers - front-end, microservices, serveless, database, messaging queues, workflow system.
- Build Microservices, APIs and service workers.
- Provide thought leadership and propose high performing solutions.
- Refactor and enhance the applications to improve performance and maintainability.
- Ensure application content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Continuously address tech debt in the code.
- Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
- Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
- Unit test, Automate, and take pride and responsibility for the Quality of the work you develop and deliver.
Must have skills:
7+ or more years of demonstrable development experience building software that provides the user with a complete, delightful experience.
- Understanding of and experience in using RESTful Services and messaging platforms.
- Good understanding and experience with http/2 protocols.
- In depth knowledge of front-end technologies such as React, CSS/SASS, RxJS.
- In depth knowledge of backend technologies as Node.js.
- Understanding of dynamodb/MongoDB/couchbase and/or SQL - mysql, postgres.
- Proficiency with SOLID Principles and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control -git, and defect tracking.
- Proficiency with distributed systems design.
- Knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with unit testing and Test-Driven Design.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design.
BE/B.Tech or Equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
Senior Full Stack Python Engineer at Silicon Valley AI company
Photon Commerce (www.photoncommerce.com)
Senior software development engineer
Full-time. Remote (San Francisco, CA). Starting as soon as possible.
About the company
Photon empowers financial services and eCommerce businesses with computer vision to automate invoices and receipts. Photon turns paper and pdf invoices, receipts, POs, and packing slips into a modern collaboration platform for commerce, preventing problems before they become costly. Backed by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center and Village Global, its leadership brings experience from eCommerce and SaaS unicorns, Google AI, Y Combinator, Stanford, and 4 exits and an IPO.
What you will do
· Build a python/Django/Flask app that processes PDFs, images, invoices, and receipts for Quickbooks and Shopify
· Create integrations, APIs for the captured structured data
· Build a document and invoice collaboration app with embedded chat, like Slack for documents/invoices
· Deploy the app into production
· Have repos and/or demos to show your previous work
· Knowledge in and/or passion for enterprise SaaS, and AWS devops
· Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and team skills
What you’ll receive
· Join an exciting, high growth startup led by serial entrepreneurs and backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and billionaire industry leaders in tech
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- .NET framework, VB, C#
- HTML 5, Bootstrap, CSS, Less .
- Communication Protocols like HTTP, TCP, WCF, Web API, Modbus.
- Databases- MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MySQL. Knowledge on Redis, MongoDB.
- Scripting language -Java-Script, jQuery, AngularJS, SignalR, Ajax.
- AWS SDK preferred, Cloud Migration., IIS, Self-hosting, window server,
- Other tools -Postman & Fiddler, Tortoise SVN, Mantis bug tracking, Redmine.
Key Strengths :
- Good debugging skills.
- A major responsibility includes planning development cycle, designing, module development, code merge, Unit / Integration testing etc.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick learning of any new technologies.
- Capable to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Involved into discussion of design and development of new feature enhancement.
- Involved in integration with the IoT devices over the TCP binary protocol.
- Involved in design and development of Web API to expose the data uploaded by devices to third party applications.
- Coordinating with the testing team for fixing bugs.
- Coordinating with firmware (Embedded) team for device integration.
- End to end design and development of modules.