About Part Analytics
Part Analytics' AI based procurement platform enables businesses to increase margins by lowering costs. Part Analytics' easy to use SaaS platform uses advanced analytics and machine learning to save enterprises up to 20% on their direct material spend and proactively mitigates supply chain risk by connecting data from multiple disconnected sources.
Job Description : .Net MVC full Stack Developer
Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
Must have experience in .Net MVC and Angular 6+ version
Proficient in. MVC ASP Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
About the role
Looking for an experienced full-stack engineer for the platform team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to build/maintain the key infrastructure pieces that are used by the product engineering teams across HighLevel that scale seamlessly.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
Extensive hands-on experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
3+ years of engineering experience
- Expertise with MongoDB, and fluency with sharding, and indexing
- Proficiency in Message Queues
Strong people, communication, and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
- Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
• Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
• Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality
of product and code and user experience.
• Collaborate with other talented engineers spread across a multitude of tech teams in Singapore & Thailand.
• Proven track record of building scalable, high-quality software solutions.
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology, and ability of proactively manage
task, projects and issues.
• 2+ years of web development experience using Node
and template languages
• Possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
• Exposure to collaboration tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
• Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2/Spring , Express.js, NestJs, or proven ability to learn on the job
• Experience with Elasticsearch will be a plus
At BigRadar we automated consumer interactions using Chatbots. You'll be working in the backend to create services to make it happens. Obviously, we're looking for self-driven individuals who're proud of their code and do care about no more spaces.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Expertise in front end framework like Angular (preferred) or React.
- Working with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure.
- Docker or Kubernetes.
- Message queues such as Kafka.
- CI/ CD tools such as Jenkins.
BigRadar is an early-stage SaaS company which delivers great customer satisfaction. Our monthly Monthly revenue rate is increasing rapidly which create great career opportunities for people working with us.
Since, our primary customer base in London, UK. We will soon launch our office there!
Greetings from SMARK Info Solutions!!
We are writing to you from SMARK Info Solutions we are a young company with a technically capable, entrepreneurial, and sophisticated team.
We are reaching out to you for Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) opportunity with one of our client here in Hyderabad.
The Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) in this role will support development and design teams to build scalable web applications and products.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Support delivery of software components including design and writing/reviewing code
Work within and across Agile to design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
The ideal Full-stack Senior Software Engineer has strong coding skills, has a solid design aesthetic and is determined to create great user experiences.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-9 years of professional experience with designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining front end web applications and related backend services
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (Restful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Experience in JS frameworks (Angular/AngularJS,) and willingness/ability to learn new frameworks if required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills.
SMARK Info Solutions,
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.