Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Part Analytics
Part Analytics' AI based procurement platform enables businesses to increase margins by lowering costs. Part Analytics' easy to use SaaS platform uses advanced analytics and machine learning to save enterprises up to 20% on their direct material spend and proactively mitigates supply chain risk by connecting data from multiple disconnected sources.
Lantern Pharma is looking for talented and highly motivated R Shiny based front end web application developers to visualize the data analyzed / reports generated using bioinformatics pipelines. Leveraging your background and applying software engineering principles, to develop applications and tools in support of data visualization and reporting using R / R Shiny. You will be involved in generating complex graphs used for statistical analysis and interpretation using interactive libraries such as Plotly. In addition to development of new code, you will support and maintain standard R programs, which will comprise a library of code to be used for future development. This is a 6 months contract position (40 hrs / week) with possibilities of full time employment based on performance.
- Design and develop interactive web applications using R / R Shiny to visualize ML outputs, multi-omics data and reports generated by bioinformatics pipelines
- Use the open-source or proprietary R libraries to build useful applications and packages
- Write efficient, clean and well tested code that adheres to best practices
- Organize data, analysis, reports, and applications into reproducible pipelines
- Test and debug applications to ensure they are working correctly, using both manual and automated testing techniques
- Stay up-to-date with the latest R packages and developments in the pharma industry
- Publish R packages to internal company repository
- Deploy and maintain the R Shiny web-application on the AWS server
- Bachelor's degree required (Master’s degree preferred) in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Bioinformatics etc.
- Minimum 2 years of R / R Shiny, R Markdown experience with standard packages for data visualization and analysis
- Proven ability of building interactive R-shiny application (demo of the R-shiny application)
- Proficient in libraries such as ggplot2, plotly, dplyr, Highcharter and DT
- Must have experience in generating and working with R markdown reports
- Experience of AWS to host R shiny application is a plus
- Knowledge of cancer biology, genomics and drug development is a plus
- Experience in building a database using Relational / Non relational Database (SQL / NoSQL)
- Must be capable of developing collaborative relationships with colleagues
- Must be self-motivated and have strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to present ideas, issues, and observations in a clear manner
Lantern provides multiple growth opportunities and as an early team member, your work will have a direct impact on precision oncology that can transform drug development. In addition to attractive compensation, we offer employees the opportunity for competitive health, dental & vision insurance, stock options in a public company, an opportunity to take leadership on new and meaningful projects, & involvement with leading conferences & industry trade shows.
We are looking for a 2 to 3 years experienced Python Developer to join our team. As a part of our Technology/Solutions leadership team, you will be directly working with Product Engineering team in Designing the crawling algorithm from social media.
Skills: Python, Web crawling, Web scraping, Beautiful Soup, Snowflake, Scrapy
- Develop customised tools to automate critical business functions and meet project objectives, requirements and company goals
- Interact with manager as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements
- Use skills in python and selenium to design and deploy automated tools
- Understand client databases and manage data and databases for internal reporting purposes
- Build solutions to source data from a variety of enterprise sources and/or external data sources to create complex competitive intelligence reports.
- Should be good at communication, writing and presentation skills and crawler domain knowledge and development experience is a must.
Full Stack Developers at Seenit are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on key initiatives and cutting edge projects that will bring in the next phase of growth for the global retail industry.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Creates, modifies and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
• Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
• Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices
• Understands how to interpret designs and database models and effectively collaborate with Architects
• Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing software
• Continuous performance improvement of the system
• Minimum three years of HL7 development experience (implementation only will not be considered) using an industry known interface engine
• Understanding of FHIR and its primary components
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud-based technologies
• Experience with OAuth2
• Minimum two years EDIFecs experience (Rhapsody will be considered if three years minimum)
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
• Experience with high transactional volume systems
• Ability to design and build workflows from requirements document
• Ability to gather requirements from existing platform
• Ability to learn new development language and platforms quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
• AWS Cloud technologies
• CI/CD experience or understanding
Team Lead Full stack developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth. The lead full stack developer has a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. Responsible to contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to application development.
- Designs the overall technical architecture of the product
- Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with pair programming and code reviews
- Engages in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Provides technical training and guidance to other developers
- Works with product owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities with the technical stack
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems and designing the solutions, not afraid to discuss with passion resolutions
- Provides the team with a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Product Owners for building reusable and scalable components
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline or graduate from a top school
- Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units
- Experience in building and scaling SaaS solutions
- Agile Development experience (XP, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), with Solution Architect experience
- Strong communication experience with the ability to assist in aligning organization on complex technical decisions
- Must be a creative thinker and can recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Preferred Technical Experience: TDD, Jira, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk), Python, Express.js, BDD
- Ability to write quality unit tests and integration tests
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- An awareness of security concerns is very important, as each layer presents its possible vulnerabilities
- Willing to get hands dirty in various tools and technologies
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset, willing to roll up the sleeve to make things happen
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS/jQuery.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BCA/MCA/B.Tech/BSc in computer science or a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
- Hands-On development of the core components of the Product Platform
- Liaison with the Technical Architect and Project Manager to understand project scope and objectives
- Break-up overall project scope into a manageable set of tasks and help the Project Manager define Sprints
- Own the Technical Design for different components of the Product Platform
- Help the Project Manager develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Develop the product as per design and structure using appropriate technologies meeting the requirements, quality standards and timelines.
- Technical Mentoring of the Team in an effective and efficient manner to uphold quality
- Provide early insights on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress and potential risks
- Escalate issues affecting project delivery to appropriate levels within the company and/or vendor and track them to resolution
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and technical standards throughout project execution
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field or MCA
- 7-10 years of hands-on technical experience with 2-3 years of leading a team
- Strong command over Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, and similar Full Stack technologies
- Strong SQL and NoSQL knowledge for databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- Strong understanding of Git and related strategies like Pull Requests, merging, etc.
- Experience with GoLang preferred
- Exposure to DevOps over at least one Cloud Platforms like AWS or Azure in addition to the experience in developing cloud-native applications
- Strong familiarity with software tools like JIRA, Agile, TDD/BDD methodologies, and best practices
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Design Patterns with proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, quality, budget, and timeline
- Product development background required