Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to details, Organizational skills, An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
About delaPlex Pvt.Ltd
InViz AI is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer with 2 -7 years of experience, who have designed and developed advanced applications in B2C domain, hence the candidate must reach the required criteria to apply for the position.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express/Django/Flask/FastAPI etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture, promises, proficiency in REST-ful APIs, Node Debugging.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as SASS etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (RDBMS, No SQL DB).
- Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Agile development experience in fast paced environment.
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribution to open-source projects or experience working with open-source ecosystems will be a good addition to have.
- Strong analytical skills, with a penchant for solving complex programming problems is appreciated.
- Creative and innovative thinking
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
It is a freshwater fish and seafood supply chain platform.It is a B2B marketplace leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry.Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.We are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior full stack developer, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards for full stack development
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Expertise in React.js & node.js and related ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up monitoring infrastructure
- Experience with Flutter
- Interest in blockchain and computer vision related ML systems
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
1. We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers with 2-4 years of web development experience.
2. Overall of 2+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC/MVT web framework, preferably Django.
3. Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
4. As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in building large-scale full-stack web applications and RESTful APIs.
2. Experience with AWS and AWS Serverless Application Model.
3. Experience in Python is preferred, but not mandatory.
5. Proficient with version control systems like Git or BitBucket.
7. Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
8. Proficient in Databases like MySQL and familiar with caching techniques.
9. Familiarity with Docker and virtual environments is a plus.
10. Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
11. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
12. Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
1. Working knowledge on Siebel Tool
• Business Services
2. Database knowledge
• Oracle 11g/12c
• SQL Tuning
3. Worked with 2+ full deployment or upgrade life cycles
4. Siebel CRM IP15 and higher
5. Hands on experience with production environments
6. Strong understanding of Siebel software architecture and programming principles required
7. Flexibility to work in both runtime and onetime deliveries
8. Need to do on-call support on weekly rotational basis
Good to have skills:
2. Web services
4. Integration with MQ
5. Functional experience with Siebel Automotive, eService, Sales/Call Center modules
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Problem Solving skills
3. Ability to work effectively with other developers, business analysts and stakeholders
4. Flexible to work in support as well as in development
5. Ability to develop creative technical solutions while applying Siebel best practices and working within coding standards
6. Participate and contribute in design / code reviews with Siebel Architect
7. Good coding skills following Siebel best practices and perform thorough unit testing
8. Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities
9. Proactive and should have sense of ownership
10. Mentor, coach, and knowledge share with the internal team
11. Good team player
12. Continuous improvement mindset
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
Strong coding skills using Python, Django, Html, Css , React Js, Jquery , Bootstrap or equivalent programming language)
Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Experience working in an agile environment
Self-quick learner and passionate problem solver
Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
Good oral and written communication skills
Above all, an insatiable desire and ability to learn
Technology Development Manager
Location : Bangalore (5 Days WFH)
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
(Must have good communication skills)
Experience : 8 to 17 years
- As a Technology Development Manager, be passionate about technology strategy & vision, hands-on solution design, critical analytical thinking and team management
- Responsible for Peer review, design, deployment, production support & mentoring the team
- Be a self-starter based on your experience and be able to deliver world-class capabilities for one of the fastest growing startups in the Global Digital Identity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, execution-focused environment while handling the day to day operations and having full control over the business technology organization
- Be energised in the fine balance between managing team and being a technologist
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. As with any startup, this role and the company will evolve and pivot and times will show more unknowns than known.
- 8-15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager, and a team leader in cross functional teams
- Results driven! Demonstrated ability to successfully have brought a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning & Computer Vision a plus
- Hands-on product management and software development life-cycle experience (especially Agile methodologies)
- Experience leading teams in the successful delivery of large technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to make good technology trade-off decisions, i.e. managing technical debt
- Drives the CI/CD strategy for the product
- Served as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Can identify leading indicators for problems that is likely to surface in the future
- Can identify large problem patterns, systemic issues and opportunities for larger re-architecture and redesign
- Can troubleshoot the entire product ecosystem effectively
- Considered as a Guru in a language, its internals and the application of the language in a wider context
- Defines coding standards and design approaches across the organization
- Can independently design multi systems and systems with complex interactions
- Can design generic platforms for a wider usage across teams
- Accountable for all designs in the team
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with working of different architectural styles
- Responsible and accountable for NFR aspects of the product
- Responsible for Architecture and Tech stack across the team(s)
- Ability to define (in collaboration with cross functions), plan, deliver and operationalize large releases.
- Create formal mentoring plans and identify mentoring needs for a team
- Contribution to open source projects, open standards
- Flag bearer of
- Freedom and responsibility
- First Principles
- Bias for action
- Earn your badge
- Customer Empathy
- Truth seeking
· Design a Service Platform that will serve a large scale of users
· Prepare design based on requirements and direction provided by product manager
· Research and consult with SMEs to ensure the design is most suitable to meet the requirements
· Present and explain design decisions and gain consensus within in the team
· Propose UI/UX design decisions that align with requirements and expectations
· Create any support documentation required for future design updates and validation
· Document development plan to implement requirements (Senior)
· Manage development project tasks and schedule (Senior)
· Establish development lifecycle model to suit the needs of the project (Senior)
· Build & configure the base platform based on Open Source solution
· Manage sprint cycle releases and track development progress
· Perform Quality Assurance before releasing new features
· Conduct Integration testing to ensure platform is stable
· Track any issues and ensure that defects are resolved in the next release
· Demonstrate new features at the end of the sprint
· Report the development progress weekly including any issues identified
· Use the following standards, methods and techniques
o SDLC including Waterfall, Agile & DevOps
o Project Management & Requirements Management
o Coding standards, Code review process & Code management
o Build, Test & Release Processes
o CI/CD Frameworks
· Use the following frameworks, technology & tools
o Java, PYTHON, Jquery, React, ,
o API, REST, DJango
o Git, Jenkins