Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Next Round
The PedalStars Cohort Programme, our flagship programme, is coming up with the second edition of the cohort for empowering Startup Enthusiasts through a community-driven Experience Learning Programme for becoming strong core team members.
As a PedalStar, you will acquire the desired skills and mindset that are required to be a core team member of an early-stage, funded startup.
- Introducing a game-changing 3-6 months-long cohort designed exclusively for hustlers who aspire to build their careers in the dynamic startup ecosystem
- This programme offers a unique opportunity for individuals to receive comprehensive training and experience the exhilarating journey from zero to one by working with multiple startups simultaneously.
As a PedalStar, you can expect the below key pointers:
- Experience the hustle culture
- Be a hustler, experience the startup culture, and learn execution from the existing core team members of aggressively growing startups.
- Be a part of the 0-1 journey. Skills enhancement: Enhance skills like Communication, MS Office, Canva, Data analytics, and Business Ethics by practically applying your ideas to the execution process.
- Placement as a core team member: Guaranteed Placement with PedalStart Portfolio Startup as a core team member after successful completion of 3-6 months
- Networks: Opportunity to leverage community networks and build yourself in the shadow of experienced individuals like mentors, friends, and investors
- Ecosystems and Vertical Understanding: We ensure that each PedalStar gets a keen understanding of the ecosystem and each of the existing verticals by engaging them in cross-functional operations.
- Peer Growth: We strongly believe that we all need people around us who will give us feedback; that's how we identify our shortcomings, brainstorm solutions, and eventually grow!
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem and the VC ecosystem
- Who can devote full-time to this cohort programme!!
- Working hours would be 7 days a week and 30 or 31 days a month.
- The programme is designed for startup enthusiasts and individuals who are already in the startup ecosystem or aspire to build their careers in the dynamic startup ecosystem. Having an entrepreneurial mindset, which includes traits such as creativity, adaptability, resilience, and a willingness to take risks, can be beneficial.
Apply here to be a part of this cohort
Job Description: Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our & clients’ social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
Key Qualifications :
- Experience of 1-2.years
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics is a must.
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.
Working with internal delivery leads to devising go to market strategies, plan, and execute them with
a team of passionate individuals.
● Creating a go-to-market strategy and execution of strategy Experience spearheading the
entire portfolio of Digital Marketing for Demand generation & Client engagement on social
channels and analytics
● Implementing creative methods of visitor engagement leveraging content from including
hosting webinars for a global audience
● Marketing automation tools for digital lead nurturing and Email Marketing Experience on
Content generation with lead generation in mind - product material & marketing collaterals
including website copy, microsites, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies and Landing
● Handling Advisory and Analyst relations related to testing vendors and handling Media & PR
Relations and overseeing the PR content
● Ability to support Account-Based Marketing including Buyer Persona & Customer
● Profile Mapping in pursuit of larger deals Conducting Software Testing meetups & thought
● Responsible for identifying & applying for speaker slots in top conferences, coordinating with
event organizers, backend event sponsorship planning. Responsible for maximizing Event
● Experience in
○ The marketing or a non marketing function in an IT organization
○ In the marketing function of any Non IT organization
● Self-driven with exceptional Marketing & Branding acumen
B. Tech with MBA from IIM (full time)
We’re on the lookout for a data-savvy Growth Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies in online media and/or SaaS companies.
- The key performance metric for the role will be growth in pages views & Inc42 plus subscriptions
- It is essential the person understands funnel based marketing centred around content & engagement
- It is of utmost importance to have an experience of marketing automation at scale
- Devise B2B, B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Find and target audiences & accordingly onboard/execute paid social media marketing, content aggregations and influencer marketing plans
- To sustain India’s largest tech media platform it takes qualitative content marketing & automation at scale along with data-backed decisions, heavy testing, the feedback loop to drive product and editorial.
Give your career a lunar slingshot, we are an equal opportunity employer.