Data Visualization Jobs in Pune
4-6 years of total experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
3+ years of solid Power BI experience (Power Query, M-Query, DAX, Aggregates)
2 years’ experience building Power BI using cloud data (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, data lake)
Strong experience building visually appealing UI/UX in Power BI
Understand how to design Power BI solutions for performance (composite models, incremental refresh, analysis services)
Experience building Power BI using large data in direct query mode
Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
Job Role & Responsibility:
VMWare NSBU HCX team is looking for passionate engineers with a startup mindset and ready to solve business problems by applying technical engineering knowledge. You will be a part of enterprise class HCX cloud mobility platform to help customers solve datacenter evacuation, consolidation and hybrid cloud use cases. You’ll be part of a dynamic engineering team where a passion for innovation is a key to address technical problems, improve performance and scalability and focus on continuous improvement is of paramount importance. You will be a part of R&D development team focused on various aspects of HCX ranging from workload mobility to networking in the context of hybrid cloud paradigm. As part of the job, you will work with senior architects and other engineers of the team to deliver world class enterprise class product.
- Background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) with 4+ years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming skills in Java/Go/Python
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of Micro Services architecture, REST APIs Design and Development
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Kafka, No-sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC
- Exposure to one or more UI technologies
- Organized and passionate about details; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge about virtualization, and/or container technologies
- Experience in SDN/Networking/Network Management domain is added plus
- Exposure to AWS, Azure is added plus
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and insights
- Analyze Publisher and Demand side data and provide actionable insights to improve monetisation to operations team and implement the strategies
- Provide support for ad hoc data requests from the Operations teams and Management
- Use 3rd party API's, web scraping, csv report processing to build dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting
- Support in creating reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Inquisitive and having great problem-solving skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards, models and solving business questions with data
- Tools Expertise - Relational Databases -SQL is a must along with Python
- Familiarity with AWS Athena, Redshift a plus
- 2-7 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Data Science/ Data Analytics
Pingahla is recruiting business intelligence Consultants/Senior consultants who can help us with Information Management projects (domestic, onshore and offshore) as developers and team leads. The candidates are expected to have 3-6 years of experience with Informatica Power Center/Talend DI/Informatica Cloud and must be very proficient with Business Intelligence in general. The job is based out of our Pune office.
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements.
- Architect data management solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to other consultants and/or customer/partner resources.
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members.
- Provide regular reports to communicate status both internally and externally.
- A typical profile that would suit this position would be if the following background:
- A graduate from a reputed engineering college
- An excellent I.Q and analytical skills and should be able to grasp new concepts and learn new technologies.
- A willingness to work with a small team in a fast-growing environment.
- A good knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following data integration tools - Informatica Powercenter, Talend DI, Informatica Cloud
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Intelligent, quick to learn new technologies
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
Roles & Responsibilities:
· You will be involved in every part of the project lifecycle, right from identifying the business problem and proposing a solution, to data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training and optimizing ML/DL models and deploying them to production.
· You will often be required to design and execute proof-of-concept projects that can demonstrate business value and build confidence with CloudMoyo’s clients.
· You will be involved in designing and delivering data visualizations that utilize the ML models to generate insights and intuitively deliver business value to CXOs.
Desired Skill Set:
· Candidates should have strong Python coding skills and be comfortable working with various ML/DL frameworks and libraries.
· Hands-on skills and industry experience in one or more of the following areas is necessary:
1) Deep Learning (CNNs/RNNs, Reinforcement Learning, VAEs/GANs)
2) Machine Learning (Regression, Random Forests, SVMs, K-means, ensemble methods)
3) Natural Language Processing
4) Graph Databases (Neo4j, Apache Giraph)
5) Azure Bot Service
6) Azure ML Studio / Azure Cognitive Services
7) Log Analytics with NLP/ML/DL
· Previous experience with data visualization, C# or Azure Cloud platform and services will be a plus.
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be highly technical, with the ability to discuss ideas at any level from executive to developer.
· Creative problem-solving, unconventional approaches and a hacker mindset is highly desired.