Data archiving Jobs in Mumbai
is an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Broadcast Media Production and Distribution Company
Professional experience in Python – Mandatory experience
Basic knowledge of any BI Tool (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.) and experience in R
will be an added advantage
Proficient in Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Analyze data trends and provide intelligent business insights, monitor operational and
Complete ownership of business excellence dashboard and preparation of reports for
senior management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Review, validate and analyse data points and implement new data analysis
Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
Analyse existing process with the help of data and propose process change and/or lead
process re-engineering initiatives
Use BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI/Tableau) and develop and manage BI solutions
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
Tata Digital Pvt Ltd
- Implementing Environment solutions for projects in a dynamic corporate environment
- Communicating and collaborating with project and technical teams on Environment requirements, delivery and support
- Delivering and Maintaining Environment Management Plans, Bookings, Access Details and Schedules for Projects
- Working with Environment Team on Technical Environment Delivery Solutions
- Troubleshooting, managing and tracking Environment Incidents & Service Requests in conjunction with technical teams and external partners via the service management tool
- Leadership support in the North Sydney office
- Mentoring, guiding and leading other team
- Creation of new test environments
- Provisioning infrastructure and platform
- Test data provisioning (privatization, traceability, ETL, segregation)
- Endpoint integration
- Monitoring the test environment
- Updating/deleting outdated test-environments and their details
- Investigation of test environment issues and at times, co- ordination till its resolution
India GTM partner To global brands
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
Oracle apps dba with 3 to 5 years of Experience.
Good understanding of Application and Database architecture.
Experience in dealing with Performance issues of Application / DB is must.
Team handing experience.
Knowledge of 11i , 9i databases.
Willing to take ownership and take the tasks to conclusion.
Good understanding of Shell scripts
Knowledge of Database Objects and capacity management
Urgently hiring APPS technical consultant
Development of forms and reports.
Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
Should have extensively worked on oracle EBS implementation/ upgrade/ support projects/ tools JIRA.
at Olive crypto
- Working with Banks in 24x7 based environment and identify Application problems and advising on the solution.
- Analyzing application/OS logs to spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Analyzing underlying database using SQL queries (MS SQL /Oracle or any other relational database).
- Deploying, testing, and reporting bugs/issues in new modules and support clients in testing.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of Linux Commands and database queries.
- Knowledge of Application servers i.e Apache Tomcat/ Jboss.
- Knowledge of shell script
- knowledge on Banking Digital Products i.e. IMPS, UPI
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
at NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
at simple logic it pvt ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation, including Patch Management and Version Control. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Perform database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Analyse potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Must be an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11g or above) with hands-on experience of RAC, RMAN.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools and underlying operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of the physical database design and all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans. Data archival and space management.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management and Oracle data integrity.
- Experience in code/data migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning and implemented application systems.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Male candidates preferred as the role requires working in shifts.