BSS Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Location: Bengaluru or Gurgaon
Salary: Market rate
We need immediate Joiners
Engineer, Sr Engineer, Lead and Staff
Responsible for the software architecture, design, development, testing and documentation for projects. Develop a good understanding of requirements, translate to user stories and tasks, develop the requirements, unit and integration testing and ensuring product quality as per internal and customer’s quality requirements
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
Primarily responsible for the following:
- Responsible for defining, designing, and implementing common cloud based EMS for Radisys network elements.
- Expected to create innovative solutions in conjunction system architects.
- Key technology themes include cloudification and virtualization knowledge, understanding of building the common platform systems for porting applications.
- Experienced all phases of product life cycle including requirements, design, coding, and testing
- Exposure to software/system Architecture principles and ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in good implementation practices including good design documentation, code reviews, build processes, test automation and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on source control management and system operations. Knowledge on Modeling using higher level design tools is desirable
- Experienced of working in agile scrum teams and understanding of the process to convert the EPICs to user stories and tasks.
- Skill Sets:
- Development experience in embedded systems, Linux, and real-time OS environments.
- Experience in virtualization and containerization of Carrier network functions using tools like –
Openstack, Kubernetes, HELM charts, Open source Message bus, opensource DB like - Mongo, Redis etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of CNFs using Microservices architecture
- Must have worked in the design and development of Telecom EMS/NMS with RAN/FTTH solution is a must.
- Experience with OSS/BSS Integration and deployment in production system
- Hands-on experience in large scale design for EMS and NMS for service based applications, OSS and BSS
- Must have worked in building EMS System Architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, OAM and configuration, FCAPS functionality, provisioning and configuration of network elements
- Experience with developing Mirco-services in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment
- Experience on any one of the scripting language - Python, Perl, TCL, shell scripting
- Knowledge of a Cloud and software automation tools/framework (chef, puppet, ansible, PowerShell etc)
- Experience in protocols (SNMP/MIB, NETCONF/YANG, SFTP, Syslog, REST/RESTCONF, OF-CONFIG, SOAP)
- Understanding of Network Security protocols like IPSEC
- Understanding of IPv4 / IPv6
- Good programming skills (Java, Spring Boot, GoLang, REST, Hibernate, OSGi, JPA, Ansible playbooks, Perl and Shell scripts)
- Soft Skills
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Good demonstration skills and customer interaction
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
- Must have ability to drive and demand result from team, resolve technical conflicts
- Ability to front end big customers / operators with technical and business acumen desirable
Qualification and Experience
- 5 o 12 years of industry experience in EMS and cloud technologies
- Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering in the relevant field
• Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Databases and Networking fundamentals
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
• Exposure to the Frontend side of the world on Web and Mobile
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up and
managing Chaos is a plus
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles and Data Modelling on various RDBMS, NoSQL
• Exposure to building high-performance APIs with the ability to isolate problems in different parts of the
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing, Sidecars,
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance
Python, Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams
• 8 - 15 years of cloud-native experience building Full Stack applications with a focus on performance and low latency
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications. Some exposure is a plus but not
• 5 - 8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements
• Contributed to & actively maintained one or more open-source projects
• Blogging on performance or related topics
• Speaking engagements at Meetups or Conferences
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
We are looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Director of Engineering to be part of its Engineering team in Bangalore. You must have a good record of architecting scalable solutions, hiring and mentoring talented teams and working with product managers to build great products. You must be highly analytical and a good problem solver. You will be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Own the overall solution design and implementation for backend systems. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, architecture, implementation, delivery and resolving production issues related to engineering.
- Owner of the technology roadmap of our products from core back end engineering perspective.
- Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write best-of- the breed code.
- Drive engineering excellence (defects, productivity through automation, performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a very talented team.
- 12 - 20 years of strong experience in product development.
- Strong experience in building data engineering (no SQL DBs, HDFS, Kafka, cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark etc) intensive backend.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering System architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a custome facing role
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence decision making through data and be metric driven.
- Strong understanding of non-functional requirements like security, test automation etc.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain best-of-the-breed engineers.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
- SAAS experience a plus.
Our efforts are focussed on fortifying brands with their own dedicated Artificial Intelligence cloud, transforming their journey from end-to-end. Beginning at Ideation, navigating through Execution, right upto Analysis, every stage is backed by an adaptive AI framework.
Be it novices or experts, Our client helps all marketers navigate the ever-changing marketing landscape.
Its an intelligent system that accumulates the data, understands your target group's behavior with help of the data accumulated, creates the ad and targets at the right time with the right content, which means unique Ads for unique customers' relevance mapped on one to one basis.
Currently our solution is revolutionizing marketing for brands like Swiggy, Amazon, Rapido, HDFC bank, TATA AIG, Yes Bank, GoAir, Livspace, MPL Gaming, etc. with an average upside of about 50% to reductions(to current values brands hold) on CPL,CPI CPC, CPM and also resulting in significant enhancement in acquired LTV of customers.
• and deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
• Establish roadmap and architecture based on latest proven technologies and our
• Lead & mentor engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
• Lead the team to follow software development process including writing unit tests, •
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
• Manage team priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
• Design and build core components of our backend infrastructure
• Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
• Be extremely hands-on. This is 80% coding + 20% management type of role.
• Experience in building & managing high performance teams
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development and deployment
• Prior experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, webservers like nginx.
• Sound knowledge on engineering KPIs and resource loading & utilization.
• Strong leadership skills; ability to influence without authority
Expert in Angular.JS, Python, Django ReactJS,
NodeJS (good to have)
MongoDB, Postgres, Maria, MySQL, Firebase, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, REST API Development, Micro services
- Produce clean code and automated tests
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards
- Be the role-model for all engineers in the team in terms of technical competency
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
- Be a guide and mentor to the team members and help in ramping up the overall skill-base of the team.
- Produce detailed estimates and optimized work plans for requirements and changes
- Ensure that features are delivered on time and that they meet the business needs
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability, and extensibility
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
- Use analytical rigor to produce effective solutions to poorly defined problems
- Follow Build to Ship mantra in practice with full Dev Ops implementation
- 10+ years of core software development and product creation experience in CPaaS.
- Working knowledge in VoIP, communication API , J2EE, JMS/ Kafka, Web-Services, Hadoop, React, Node.js, GoLang.
- Working knowledge in Various CPaaS channels - SMS, voice, WhatsApp, RCS, Email.
- Working knowledge of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behavior driven development, server-less or micro-services
- Experience with AWS / Azure deployments
- Solid background in large scale software development.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
- Exposure to Microservices, Iaas, PaaS, service mesh, SaaS and cloud native application development.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles.
- Containerization and orchestrations:- Dockers, kuberenetes, openshift, consule etc.
- Knowledge on NFV (openstack, Vsphere, Vcloud etc)
- Experience in Data Analytics/AI/ML or Marketing Tech domain is an added advantage
Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Work towards Improving the architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Setup Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi-country roll-outs
- Develop and Define Architecture Standards
- Develop and Define Application Architecture Standards
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
A US Based Enterprise Product company
Job Description :
The Engineering Manager will work closely with management and our customers and partners globally. As a successful hire, you will report to the VP - Engineering. You will be responsible for shaping our product and strategizing its delivery around when and how it will be done so.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Should have 8-15 years experience with at least 2 years as an Engineering Manager
- Must have experience with Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Should have designed and delivered :
1. Open Source based Enterprise Software
2. Software based on Java, Angular JS, ReactJS, Python, no-SQL databases, Elastic, Kubernetes.
3. Solutions in the Cloud (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP))
4. Delivered multiple releases of products using Agile Development
5. Delivered Artifacts like Design/Test-Plan/Documentation-Plan documents
- Posses Team Management skills :
1. Led Product Development Teams involving UI, Middle-Tier and Database developers
2. Led Product Development, QA and Documentation Teams
3. Delivered performance reviews, improvement plans to team members
4. Should have completed a 4-year Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferably)
- Lead Product Development, QA and Documentation for multiple Products
- Deliver Engineering Product Releases and Patches
- Provide work break-down and be responsible for all Engineering Team deliverables
- Interact with team members and ensure timely and successful delivery of each sprint iteration
- Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to Engineering Team
- Be responsible for tools and processes for all Engineering activities
- Work with Product Management and help shape product roadmap
- Work with Services Organization and set right expectations with regards to product roadmap, delivery of enhancements and patches
- Define and manage quarterly goals for Engineering Team
- Manage engineering budget, incentive programs and team building activities
- Hire and manage Product Development, QA and Documentation Team members
- Lead the tech team on daily project development including legacy system refactor and new feature implementation
- At least 4+ years of people management experience.
- Design, build and maintain our trading systems that deal with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management.
- Articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our trading systems.
- Liaise with business, product team members, and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Experience in leading a team to design and build services that are highly scalable and robust.
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least one of the following languages: Go (preferred).
- Solid knowledge of multithreading, enterprise integration pattern, microservice.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ethereum-like blockchains.
- Experience in crypto exchange development.
- Experience in building systems in the finance industry.
- Familiar with DevOps work with AWS or GCP
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Company is seeking an Engineering Leader to deliver and manage a diverse development team. An ideal candidate would lead a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers by structured thinking and delivering world class solutions by defining problems, prioritize them to solve and Identify them.
• You shall lead, manage and hire a team of talented engineers.
• Collaborating with your team, you will craft a thoughtful, long-term technical
strategy that anticipates future needs while being pragmatic about what’s needed
• You will have practical exposure of being a technical contributor and mentor for your
• While most of your focus will be on people management, you’re not afraid to roll up
your sleeves and do actual technical work when appropriate.
• Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by
• Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to
use and abide by.
• You will work with other engineering managers and functional leads to set direction
and ambitious goals for your team, Engineering, and Company as a whole.
• 7-12 years of programming experience in Python, Java, Ruby or other language.
• Experience with managing production systems in cloud platform.
• Have solid understanding of database technologies.
• Great numerical and analytical skills.
• Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
What we are looking for
Engineering at Flipkart is an interesting opportunity to solve complex problems. The scope of work will include advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and large-scale applications that enrich user experience and predictive analytics in the area of Supply Chain Management. The ideal candidate will have over 9 years of relevant industry experience and a strong technology acumen coupled with excellent people management skills.
BE/B.Tech (or an equivalent degree) in Computer Science.
What you will be doing
• Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide an engineering team of 10-15 top notch engineers • Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals • Ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies • Create clear career paths for team members and ensure their growth by mentoring them • Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback • Operate with scale and speed, amidst ﬂux in the fast-paced environment • Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace • Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption • Architect and design technically robust, ﬂexible and scalable solutions • Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment • Drive exceptional performance and collaborate with other teams on unclear interfaces amidst the rapidly evolving organizational activities.
What you should have
• Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor teams • A deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up • Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems • Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces • Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high quality projects on time • Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments
customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and
clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we
make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too.
And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow"
their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street
Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like
Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic
Bank etc develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y
Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including
Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We
create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop,
we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile
lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users,
built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400
billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions
for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways.
Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to
be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are
excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide,
building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends –
you need to join us!
This position reports to: Director of Engineering
What you will be doing:
• Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure
features to our customers
• Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android
developers and QA.
• Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and
resolve the root cause of problems
• Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on
• Involve in hiring for your teams
• Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations
based on real data analysis
• Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in
various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to
our partner organizations.
• Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
What You Will NOT Be Doing:
• Project and Program management
• Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks
and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
• Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while
maintaining high bar for quality. Closely Interact with other functions such as
PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
• Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services
deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
• Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of
apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
• Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to
help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve
milestones as per plan.
• Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
• Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules
• A highly talented developer with 9+ years of hands-on experience
• Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
• Must have at least 2+ years of experience in an engineering management role,
and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer
• Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to
internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced
• Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
• Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
• Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance
• Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD
• Ability to think from a product mindset
Nice to Have:
• Hands-on cloud development experience
Qualification – B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science)
Years of Exp – 9+
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods
is a reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfill the following
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to
provide evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any
other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 100% reimbursement for all job/growth related courses you complete in Udemy