Care to sharpen your skillset and use the same to impact millions of people living in our cities? Aspiring for an entry into the vibrant startup world of Bangalore?
Here is one chance: Growth Hacker @ Woolly Farms
About Woolly Farms
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and knowledgable person to join our team as an SEO Specialist. Our ideal candidate should have 3 to 6 years of experience in working on on-page, off-page and local SEO strategies to improve SERP rankings and website conversions. Additionally, they should be social media savvy and have knowledge of ongoing digital trends.
As SEO Specialist, you will also be responsible for creating and executing SEO strategies to increase the search engine experience and SERP rankings for Koru UX Design. You will also be required to contribute towards ongoing marketing operations like handling the organic side of the Social Media Channel, supporting Content Management operations, and brainstorming with the marketing team to come up with creative digital marketing campaigns.
Your skills will come to life at Koru where you will
- Define SEO strategy and roadmap for better search engine experience and visibility.
- Contribute to social media marketing efforts of the marketing team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement SEO/SEM enhancements, recommendations, best practices, and reports.
- Advice on converting and non-converting factors to improve campaign relevancy and reduce unwanted spending for conversions, clicks & traffic.
- Advice and help optimize content for websites, blogs, ads and other digital platforms as required.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and report on KPI's, using Google Analytics, AdWords and social insight tools.
- Maintain keyword repository based on analysis, search counts, geographic regions
- Index and monitor webpage search result performance with Google Search Console
- Stay updated with the latest updates and incorporate them into our strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is strongly preferred
- 3+ years SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting, with BrightEdge.
- 3+ years SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, with Google.
- Strong, successful technical experience in SEO
- Experience with marketing to the B2B audience
- Data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Exposure to direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored training.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus on Google Ads
- Manage and scale e-commerce campaigns of big brands globally Google Ads certified (preferred)
- Working Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Merchant center
- Working knowledge of various campaign types like Google Search, Google Display, Shopping, and YouTube Ads
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strategise SEM campaigns and align it against the whole digital marketing strategy Understanding and implementation of funnel approach - measurement of events like add to cart, checkout, etc on websites and also building audiences related to these events
- Tracking and setup of all events through Google Tag Manager
- Analyze data from various other sources (like Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc) and find insights and on how to grow faster
- Creative inputs and AB Testing - strategise on creatives and map them to relevant audiences, test different versions and formats to continually optimize campaigns
- Find new opportunities to grow revenue and sales.
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function
Job Responsibilities -
- Creating engaging content and implementing strategic syndication across all our key social channels (SoMe and newsletter)
- Daily interaction with our Spice Village community on social media platforms in both English and German(using Google Translate)
- Monitoring of performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, views etc and creating reports for these KPIs
- Developing newsletter campaigns using MailChimp in both English and German
- Identifying user growth partnerships and being proactive for these partnerships
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to develop beautiful brand-led content that’s appropriate for all social media platforms
- Complete a monthly competitor analysis
- Create Facebook ads and google ads based on the campaigns
- Implement unique Facebook ad strategies and experiment using A/B testing
- Monitor paid campaign performance using commonly used KPIs
- Create a better social media experience for our followers rather than just focusing on promotions
- Track customer journey for customers coming through Social Media (Organic and Paid)
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth Company or Agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand or Agency
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
An expert in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements designed to increase our average ranking and drive traffic
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to enhance ranking across search engines for regional news publisher websites.
- Optimize components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword volume, internal linking for English and Regional news websites.
- Strong understanding on Google Assistant and voice search.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Maximize organic traffic growth by establishing a robust SEO target keyword list and working closely with SEO, Content and Social teams
- Advanced understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of our website, ensuring sitemaps stay updated and the correct processes are in place Work with the content team on link building efforts, including strategy and processes
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with o Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
a) Functional :
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Deep understanding of how search bots crawl websites Good understanding on how websites are build and work at both the back and front end. Understand canonicals and noindex rules
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS to identify code-based optimization opportunities
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good analytical or problem solving skills. You are good at time management & should have the ability to handle projects independently
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, SEM, Display and search marketing, PPC, Social media optimization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Media Industry preferred, but non-media professionals can also apply
Peekaboo is looking for a dynamic B2C marketing professional to drive marketing and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for building Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for all digital assets, outreach and communication including SEO, content marketing, social media, email campaigns, and website and analysis and reporting on these.
- Overall responsibility for digital marketing and inbound lead generation strategy
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing & BTL campaigns as required
- Understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed
- Develop and execute an ongoing promotion strategy – PPC and organic
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts
- Ideate and create content for SM and/or brief creative/content team on what content is to be created.
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar, especially for SM content creation and scheduling
- Responsible for ensuring the timely creation and posting of such content
- Own the creation of landing pages and other conversion opportunities
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and so on
- Be responsible for website performance & uptime, with a focus on optimizing for user experience
- Sustained inbound marketing funnel for new customer acquisition
- Mutually agreed targets for revenue generation
- Increased brand awareness and recall with
- Increase user engagement on company assets and social media pages
- Collaborate with other team members to come up with effective promotions
- Exceptional creative and project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- 2 – 4 years of experience with digital marketing for a consumer brand.
- Familiarity with creating and running PPC / PPL / Retargeting campaigns
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to excel under minimal supervision, while reporting results and conferring with superiors on unusual matters and seeking feedback as needed