● Experience working with Nodejs/any JS framework, operating blockchain nodes especially in
● Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
● Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
● Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems.
● Good Communication Skills.
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
website: https://rejolut.com/" target="_blank">https://rejolut.com/
1. Good knowledge of Rust & Solidity
2. Should have a deep understanding & knowledge of blockchain architecture & use cases.
3. Experience in writing smart contracts for large-scale production blockchain applications.
4. Should have good analytical & problem-solving skills.
5. Should have ability to design database and back-end development to communicate with blockchain.
6. Candidates with research aptitude will be preferred.
7. Experience in cryptocurrencies would be preferred
8. Must have a minimum 2+ years of experience.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross-chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with Defi offerings such as staking, farming, flash loans, etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- building an ERC-20 token with an in-built unlock schedule.
- building a smart contract to accept a certain ERC-20 token and take actions based on it
- farming/staking system
- collateral-based lending
- cross chain development
- on-chain governance
- Deploying NFTs
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits of INR 5,00,000
- Employee professional development program
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications, technologies and tools as these continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflows
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artefacts
- Participate in presales activities when it is required
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Understanding the private blockchain network. Desirable.
- Experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc. Desirable.
- Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols.
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
- Think out of the box and don't give up easily, as blockchain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available in programmers forums.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,400,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Appinop technologies Pvt ltd
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com,
Corporate Address: Appinop Technologies - 41, Prince Road, Ajmer Rd, Vidhyut Nagar - A, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
ideated and built innovative web2 variants of games like Ludo, Snakes and Ladders,
Carrom, and more. We are now stepping into web3 space as we have figured out
exciting ways to make our games even more engaging by combining both of these
worlds together. We are looking to expand our team with energetic, self-motivated
people who are enthusiastic about web3, willing to learn, experiment and do what it
takes to make things happen. We are scouting for Blockchain Developers having
hands-on experience in Ethereum and sidechains like Polygon. You will be
responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting our blockchain based
Roles and Responsibilities :
● Analysing requirements, designing and implementing smart contracts around
a certain business model, as well as building & launching a new token
● Lead the technical design and implement web3 product roadmap
● 1 to 3 years of experience in developing on Ethereum and Ethereum Layer2
networks and deployment of smart contracts on sidechains like Polygon
● Experience to write gas-optimized solidity smart contracts with provided
● Experience on Ethereum development frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat,
and Ganache local blockchain
● Experience on token standards such as ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, and
● Good understanding of Blockchain platforms and consensus protocols
● Good experience with nodejs, mongodb, mysql, kafka, redis and GIT
● Strong software development background
● Experience working with large codebases
Good to have:
● Conceptual understanding of ICO, IEO, IDO, and STO
● Understanding of Defi tokens, launchpads, and automated market makers
(AAMs) such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, and Pancakeswap, etc.
● Good understanding of liquidity provisioning, token staking, and market
● Experience with Docker and Kubernete
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Key Responsibilities & Scope
- Delivering well tested, high quality software
- High scalability and flexibility solutions using micro services
- Work well in teams (bonus points if able to lead)
- Qualifications & experience
Highly Favored Experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Web3 JS experience
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Important: Ability to communicate (orally and verbally) well with the team in English
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 3 years of experience with writing Solidity smart contract (a) more than 2 years of experience with React JS and Web3 JS OR (b) more than 3 years of experience in Node JS and MongoDB
- Acting as the Senior or Lead position in the team, and built at least one or more commercialized Decentralized Applications (Dapps), such as NFT marketplace, DeFi platform, GameFi or any other relevant applications that solved the industry need
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Passionate and having good knowledge about Cryptocurrency / DeFi / NFT / GameFi industry is a huge bonus
- Hands-on experience on Layer 0 or 1 or 2 blockchain infrastructure (Preferably EVM-based public chain) is a huge bonus
We are a Research and Development firm focusing on building DeFi products revolving around Decentralized Liquidity Provision and active LP management.
We are a high-output research team of 5 from a variety of backgrounds, spanning from Machine Learning and System Engineering, all the way to fintech and business.
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer who has a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
What are we Building:
We are building an Ethereum-based Protocol for structured yield and synths. The protocol leverages permissionless-ness and transparency of DeFi to create predictable yield and increase capital efficiency of capital deployed over various products in the DeFi ecosystem.
Our first product focuses on liquidity management on Uniswap V3.
- Designing, building and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
- Researching new DeFi protocols and its connectors and building on them
- Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
- Ethereum Node Infrastructure
- R&D at a protocol level
- Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols and DevOps practices for interfacing with them (both Ethereum and any other relevant one) Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or ethersjs), testing and deployed a functioning smart contract on ETH mainnet.
- Must be comfortable working with either hardhat or truffle.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
- Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but is a big plus!
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
The role is remote. Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc
2.front end work on React js
3.Backend work on Nodejs for api and scheduler part
5.Should be worked on *Cryptocurrency Exchange* Bitcoin,Ethereum,Tron,etc
6.cryptocurrency core node setup
7.who worked on *mlm plan smart contract on tron network like direct referral income, level income and daily return roi* - advantage for