Below The Line Marketing (BTL) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in creative roles at Ad agency, with an understanding of creative development and production.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Create tailored content and conversations across each channel for total ecosystem engagement.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on knowledge in creative skills like content, layout design, graphic design,
- Excellent verbal and written skills and confident communication skills..
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- Demand planning
- Create the vendor funnel of ATL & BTL marketing agencies
- Procure to pay process management and ensuring compliance with process KPIs
- Order scheduling and expediting
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective support
- Supervising goods/service receipt and cycle count process at the office to ensure timely receiving of goods
- Support and coordinate with the various departments particularly with accounts with ease
- Handle internal audits
- MIS preparation
Today we partner with 400+ organizations to extend financial assistance to their members and this number is growing every single day. Our go to market efforts are concentrated in high density industrial clusters where we develop a network or partners and foster local community relationships.
We are an early-stage Startup with Seed Funding from reputed VCs and Angel Investors and have a credible roadmap for future fundraising.
What we offer:
Your Role in Our Journey :
If you live and breathe community engagement and marketing, we have something that will excite you. We're looking for a flexible and versatile growth marketer who will develop and manage community engagement programs across online & offline channels, support business objectives, drive acquisition, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Your Responsibilities :
- Own Findeed Branding across online and offline platforms including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Ideate and implement high-leverage user growth experiments focused around building growth loops and driving our flywheel
- Design and Execution of Community Outreach Campaigns/Events to drive Growth outcomes and customer retention including growth loops like referrals and events
- Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy & drive its operations
If you are passionate about working in these areas and looking to play a key part in driving a start-up's growth, we would love to talk to you.
What are the requirements and qualifications?
- You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your sleeves to drive them.
- Further, if you have real history driving growth, strong user adoption and great engagement. Ideally you would have 2-5 years of experience.
- If you don't, you could yet be right if you can collaborate effectively across teams, understand growth flywheels, are itching to build one and think your current role in marketing is really restrictive.
- You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy a dynamic work environment, experimenting & rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- In addition to English, proficiency in more than one Hindi, Kannada and Tamil will be extremely advantageous as we expect the campaigns to be executed in these languages.
CupShup is looking for Operations Executive for the respective city. You will be responsible to handle the network growth, BTL Campaign function & operations, audit i. e. internal audits, client audits, cost audits, etc.
- Exeuctiion of BTL / Offline marketing campaigns across locations
- Strengthening network of promoters
- Vendor/Partners Empanelment
- Logistics and Collaterals
- Success of the campaigns
- Process improvement and streamlining
- GST Compliance and reconciliation
- For Client - Media, Financial, Rate Benchmarking, Competition
- Functional Audits as and when required by Management
- Regional reporting
- Network tracker
- Collaterals Tracker
- Partners Tracker
- 0-2 years of experience BTL marketing is a must
- Self Motivated, Passionate, and a never give up attitude
- Team player
- Fair at communication and expression
- Willing to learn not only operations but also marketing and the other functions
- Two wheeler driving and license is an added advantage