AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● You will be expected to be the engineering lead for the products assigned to you.
● This includes gathering and polishing product requirements, designing for project iterations, managing project life cycles, reviewing developer code, overseeing testing, and monitoring system maintenance.
● You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
● You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
● You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
● Web server hosting
● RESTful / RPC communication
● Message brokering
● Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
● Data layer for persistence or caching
● You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
○ Code Review
○ Unit and Integration Testing
● You will be exposed to the following technologies:
○ Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
○ Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, AmazonRedshift
○ Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
○ Server Management : Amazon ECS,Docker
● You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
● Product sectors include:
○ Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
○ Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription services, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
○ Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
○ Fulfillment: As part of the fulfillment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure a high degree of ride fulfillment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
○ Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimization tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and an analytics suite
- More than 10 years of experience in software development specifically in the area of AWS backend development, and project leadership
- Solid background in the development, delivery, and integration of software projects and their parts of different complexity and different
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of our IoT cloud platform
- Gain an intimate knowledge of our 99% serverless platform, including the interactions and dependencies between AWS services (previous EC2 experience is not relevant to our platform)
- Contribute to spirited discussions on potential architectures of new features optimizing cost, throughput, and complexity
- Remain current on new AWS services with an eye on how to continuously improve and optimize our platform
- 10 or more years of experience in software development specifically in the area of AWS backend development, and project leadership experience
- AWS certified in at least one of the following:
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate (Professional preferred)
- AWS Developer - Associate
AWS Technologies & Tools
- API Gateway (REST, HTTP, and WebSocket API tool)
- Lambda (event-based serverless computing service)
- DynamoDB (NoSQL database service)
- Relational Databases (RDS, Redshift)
- S3 (Object storage service)
- Kinesis (Real-time, streaming data analyzer)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Simple Notification System (SNS)
- IoT Core (data ingestion managed service)
- Cognito (App level access control)
- CloudFront (content delivery network (CDN))
- CloudWatch (application and infrastructure monitoring)
- CloudFormation (AWS resource modeling and setup tool)
- Pinpoint (Cloud-based document management solution)
- Serverless Framework (Infrastructure as code which compiles to CloudFormation stacks)
- Angular (Scalable web applications builder)
- Bitbucket Pipelines (Repository)
- JIRA (Task management)
- Confluence (Documentation tool)
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-8 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives