- Develop the model virtually for specific design discipline.
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Create discipline specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilisation of BIM softwares and tools.
Title: Technical Analyst - OTM
Experience: 3-9 Years
Work Location: Mohali
Shift Timing: Rotational Shift 24x5
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days Max
Key Skills: OTM, OBIEE, BI Publisher, Oracle ERP
The Oracle Transportation Management Technical Analyst will share the responsibility for design, implementation, and support of business solutions based on Emerson’s instance of Oracle Transportation Management commonly referred to as SCO (Supply Chain Optimization). The Technical Analyst utilizes expertise in Oracle Transportation Management to provide assistance in the ongoing implementation, enhancement, and support of SCO functionality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, enhancements, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting) for the SCO application.
- Works collaboratively with Corporate Logistics and SCO IT Program/Project Managers to understand program requirements and assist with the evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Assist with program rollout activities, including business unit and trading partner on-boarding, project coordination, status reporting and communication to program management.
- Proactively monitors processes to identify trends; analyses/predicts trends and develops a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring to ensure high service levels.
- Ensures SCO system documentation is complete and maintained.
- Works effectively in a global highly matrixed team environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4 to 8 years of IT experience, including implementation of Oracle Transportation Management.
- OTM Expert, both Functionally and technically (Setup configuration, Order Management, Shipment management, Financials, rates, master data, bulk planning parameters, VPDs, user configuration, screen set development, SQL queries, Tracking Events and working with CSV & XML files).
- Hands on experience with triage of day-to-day OTM systems issues and providing resolution on complex issues.
- Knowledge of Logistics management principles and processes.
- Broad knowledge and experience with various ERP systems. Working knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite (Procurement, Shipping, XML Gateway) is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher, FTI/OAC, OBIEE and ETL.
- Good knowledge of EDI and any other Middleware systems.
- Strong customer service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to diverse technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work within diverse multi-disciplinary global project teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with performing detailed data analysis to identify opportunities and gain higher level insight.
- Knowledge on GTM (Global Trade Management) will be a plus.
- Some travel might be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or another related field.
Job Title: Video Editor
Hierarchy Level: Entry/Mid-level
Gender Preference: None
Age Preference: None
Pay Structure: Salary
Reporting to: Creative Director/Production Manager
We are seeking a skilled and creative Video Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will
have experience in all aspects of video production, from capturing footage to final editing and
post-production. They should be familiar with industry-standard software and tools and have the
ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Edit raw footage into polished, high-quality video content for a variety of platforms and
● Work collaboratively with the creative team to ensure that video content aligns with
brand and creative vision.
● Manage and organize video assets and maintain a high level of organization and
attention to detail in all aspects of post-production.
● Continuously improve upon and develop new video editing techniques to enhance the
quality and effectiveness of our video content.
● Chroma Editing, Instagram and Facebook Reels, Youtube Videos, Youtube Shorts
● Camera and Studio Knowledge for Chroma Editing.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent Technical Education: video production, or related field preferred
Minimum Experience: 2+ years of experience in video editing and post-production.
BEHAVIORAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Strong technical skills in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro,
● Strong attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills.
● Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
● Knowledge of visual storytelling and the ability to craft a compelling narrative through
Will be responsible for Hair Transplant Surgery & Treatments through various Techniques Active FUE, DFI, DFI+, R'PPLTM, PRP, PRFM, CBL Etc. Consulting the clients and conducting hair transplant procedures Consult the client Pre Procedure and Post Procedure Instructions Should take all types Consultation & provide feedbacks via said procedure on time Handling all procedure documentation & record via said process UPGRADING the Clients Procedure to above level of technique Engage in Webinars, Online Videos creation on topics related to business Increase revenue by Upselling products and procedures during REVIEW and POST procedure sessions. Coordinating with Head Office Managers& Consultants Follow Guidelines given by management & Seniors Handling Surgeons; technician team for a procedure or treatment Assisting the team/surgeons in surgical procedure or during center management activities Training new doctors hired for the company Consulting patients in post-surgery follow-up Supporting patients on post surgeries issues & assisting on medical condition Give an initial consultation, analyzing the patient's scalp, discusses their preferences and expectations, and advises them on the best approach as learned during training Analyzing patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure outcomes Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Taking care of OT inventory management with the help of technician Maintaining medical documentation with the help of technician in the allotted system in co-ordination with HO
If you’re self-driven, think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovate and drive positive change, but most importantly, consistently deliver mind-boggling results - then this opportunity is for you!
About Dice, Who are we and what do we do?
At Dice, we are disrupting the way enterprises consume B2B goods and services, and manage corporate spend. We are redefining what SaaS stands for in a corporate setup - Spending as a Software.
The modern corporate spending & consumption marketplace, built over unique UPI & banking architecture, integrates digital consumption of APIs & B2B marketplaces with a no-code approval workflow. This enables all types of employee discretionary spend scenarios like commute, hotels, etc, and corporate spend scenarios like PO and Non-PO based vendor spend, through a single in-app open partner platform.
No more cash. No more cards. No more reimbursements. No more offline invoice
Perks at Dice:
● Get a competitive salary & meaningful equity - we’re in this together!
● Flexible work hours and leave policies enable you to recharge and return with vigor.
● Good work & out-of-the-box thinking is always recognized at Dice. We imbibe the culture of “everyday recognition”, and acknowledge and appreciate employee commitment, meritocracy and relationships in an innovative way.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time management skills
Experience: 2-4 Years
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
The candidate is expected to work on 3D Graphics and asset creation for Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality apps for iOS, Android and Hololens. Job includes - starting from understanding of the requirements to develop & deliver 3D data to developers developing the apps. Candidate should have good visualization skills with creative bent of mind. Candidate should have professional experience in producing 3D models and animations using 3DS Max, Maya , Unity 3D, Zbrush and Photoshop for the in-game world. Looking for creative individuals with good design flair.
· Creates, builds and maintains computer generated 3D models of story elements and designs that meet the art direction and requirements
· High quality photorealistic 3D rendering and animation
· Proficient in optimizing 3D assets
· Experience working on rigging, unwrapping and visual effects
· Should have experience in creating photorealistic textures & post-processing skills
· Expertized in Video Editing, Motion Graphics & E-Learning
· Proficient in visual storytelling through engaging videos
· Accountable for meeting productivity and targets
· Conceptualize artwork, scene, composition based on a solid understanding of content and project needs
· Translate conceptual sketches into delightful and accurate 3D art illustrations.
· Translate static hand-sketches into high fidelity artwork and eventually animations / videos that are in sync with voice-over/music following strict subject matter, storyboard descriptions.
· Iterate sketches and art mockups quickly on ideas that are still in the process of being defined.
· Any graduation and/or Certification from a reputed 3D design / animation institute
· Strong knowledge on 3D Studio Max, Maya and Unity
· Good visualization skills with creative bent of mind
· Proficient in character design and background design with a good sense of colour palette
· Understanding of 3D concepts, ability to visualise 3-dimensions
Please revert back with updated CV.