Autodesk Revit Jobs in Pune
- Develop the model virtually for specific design discipline.
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Create discipline specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilisation of BIM softwares and tools.
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
Role - Manager (Government Liaison)
Experience - 5+ years
Job Location - Pune (Open to travel)
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
- Approaching the government/municipal authorities of various cities in Maharashtra for communicating about the Lighthouse program.
- Collaborate with authorities for identification of physical space for the Lighthouse center in accordance with organizations specifications.
- Work with authorities to secure all required authorizations and permissions to facilitate the smooth implementation of Lighthouse Communities programs.
- Ensuring the development of the physical space in time for the launch of the Lighthouse.
- Supporting the launch of the Lighthouse in the new cities in Maharashtra and handing it over to the team.
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with Government officials, corporators, and potential stakeholders.
- Proactively coordinate and advocate on Lighthouse Communities' behalf with local officials to ensure that the desired outcomes for Lighthouse communities activities are achieved.
- Accompany the other senior staff to meetings with government officials and facilitate conversations for the smooth representation of Lighthouse - - Communities in those meetings.
- Submission of periodic progress reports to government officials and corporators.
- Ensure that the management is aware of and understands any concerns of government officials regarding the organizations' operations.
- Prepare and share regular progress reports with internal stakeholders.
Maintain and upkeep records of all the assets given by the government.
- Graduate or Post Graduation in any field, with 6+ years of experience working in government liaisoning preferably in both social and corporate sectors
- Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
- Strong orientation towards relationship building and problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English,Hindi & Marathi (Mandatory)
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Open to extensive travel across Maharashtra and ,if required outside Maharashtra.
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
|• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and features
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Good communication
This is a Contract Based role only
Not a "Fulltime opportunity"
The Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer is responsible for designing and coding the automation process components. The RPA Senior developer develops the automation design to ensure it meets the specifications. The design must handle concurrency, scalability, restart and recovery, auditing & object reuse for all the automations that are designed and developed. The senor developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The senior developer mentors junior developers and performs QC checks on code components developed by them.
DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Design technical specifications for RPA that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Prior experience in UI automation, Robotics process automation is an added advantage.
- Certification in Robotics