Arduino Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We’re hiring an Embedded Software Engineer - Robotics!
Many families feel overwhelmed trying to tidy up clutter while balancing work and other responsibilities. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team who’s excited about building a new kind of household robot. We have opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bengaluru.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join our mechatronics team responsible for design, development and testing of robot prototypes. The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of firmware for the robotic systems.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team who’s excited about building a new kind of home robot.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electronics, electrical, computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant career experience either in industry or in an academic setting ideally in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Should have strong experience in Embedded C/C++.
- Firmware design and development for microcontrollers like STM32.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols I2C, UART, RS-232, USB, SPI etc.
- Electronics system design and integration experience ideally using any microcontroller/raspberry pi.
- Hands-on experience with building, testing and debugging electro-mechanical systems is mandatory with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Capable of solving complex problems with little to no supervision in a timely manner.
- Usage of laboratory equipment like an oscilloscope, function generator, power supply is a plus.
- Knowledge of FDM 3D printing using regular thermoplastics and desktop 3D printers is a plus.
- Proactive, problem solving and effective team player.
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively in a timely manner.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Cult membership
- Team building activities
- Flexible work culture
- Company sponsored devices
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.