About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
- Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
- Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
- Meet personal and team sales targets,
- Generate or follow through sales leads
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
3 to 4 years of experience in Software Sales (SaaS/Cloud Software)
e-Learning/LMS Sales experience is preferred
Excellent verbal and written English
Identifying business opportunities, establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
Analysing the need of the prospect, conducting product demonstrations and recommending solutions.
Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
Identifying product improvements based on current industry trends, market research and competition
Do you got a talent of developing new business for a software company and surging the sales? We got an exiting position to fill up which pays a lot of knowledge and experience thereby involving meeting with new business people, generating revenue for the company and earning handsome perfks from new leads closed every month.
We are looking for some bright candidates who can prove their skills and expertise to move with us to the next level.
We are hiring account managers who will improve our current business partnerships and successfully build new business relationships at a local level. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IT &Peripheral sales experience. Must be comfortable with in person custom facing meetings
Develop a relationship with corporate clients
Build strategies and sales funnel aimed at generating existing customers inquiries
Secure contracts with corporations Manage and improve our enterprise sales
Achieve sales targets and execute sales strategies as a member of a sales team.
Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with an existing client (repeat flow).
Develop sales and relationship with current clients and follow up on referrals.
Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers
Collaborate with A2Zonrent founding team member on new business improvements based on feedback from customers and observations
Candidates with experience in similar industries will be given preference.
Ability to hold oneself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and - organizational performance.
Outstanding professional and personal references.
Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented