ArcGIS Jobs in Mumbai
Role:-ArcGis Enterprise Support
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
The role of the Production Support Engineer is a technical role thats ensures the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the platform / system and services.
High Impact production issues often require coordination between multiple Engineering, Infrastructure and Product groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting where ever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve pattern of problems to stabilize production systems.
- Create accurate DB queries that will identify affected data and rectify them.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Experience working with MySQL and Postgresql and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns.
Good to have requirements
- Prior production support experience.
- Prior programming experience.
- Familiarity with Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Sentry
- Experience in dealing with RESTful web services is a plus.
- Worked with microservices architecture
Job Responsibilities :
- Take over the maintenance support from the implementation team post project implementation
- Analyze the metrics of incidents, issues, and requests raised from the live customers to identify patterns that can help product development and customer support team to improve the quality
- Determine and categorize the support issues into various categories like product feedback, enhancement, customer education etc.
- Coordinate with the product development, product education and customer success team to provide efficient resolution to the customer requirements
- Direct and supervise the support team to create documentation for recurring issues and organize in the knowledge bank.
- Generate customer specific metrics to determine the trends that can help internal stakeholders make decisions on how the customer satisfaction can be increased.
- Previous experience of working in an Application Support team servicing multiple end customers.
- Experience in creating reports consisting trend analysis to facilitate decision making using excel or other tools.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to synthesize effective responses to customer queries.
- Experience working with and delivering on SLAs.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors or similar SaaS based HR Technology Applications is preferred
- Experience in documenting fixes for recurring incidents and requests.
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
- Building a whole IT network or setting up a PC and access permissions for a new hire, providing technical support the organization’s day-to-day operations. This process involves both hardware and software setup.
- Conducting basic induction IT training of new employee in organization. Also often interaction and timely provide training to end users who may not be familiar with the finer points of IT.
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Providing support by telephonic or skype to the out locations staff and ensuring to fix up the problem within a timeline e.g. VPN issues
- Vendor Management – checking and processing the bills without any error. Also ensuring to be made payment on time for smooth operation in daily work
- Working with IDAM ticketing tool and log/assigning calls and resolving as per priority
- Taking care of AMC/Warranty of all company infrastructure.
- Maintaining Asset Register and keeping record of IT equipment.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshooting & configuring on Microsoft outlook & Web mail.
- Escalating complex problem to supervisor and appropriate support specialists
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Local and Network Printers
- Taking care of all other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Desktop and Laptops support for troubleshooting of win XP, Win 7, win 8, win 10, ubuntu.
- Installation of servers 2008, 2012.
- Working with Arc server Backup solution Restoring and Backup wizard.
- Keeping track of all the IT Infra assets with tagging and submitting report to finance team for audit of infrastructure assets.
- Antivirus updating, configuring, schedule scanning.
- Onsite support
- Working with nutanix hypervisor like create new server, configuration new server (memory, storage , cpu , network) take snapshot, snapshot restore, etc
Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools
- Operating systems - Windows Server/Windows Client.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows OS and application related issues.
- Infrastructure technologies - AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, IIS
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong foundation of Networking Principles.
- Web servers like Apache/Tomcat
Job Description : As a L3 Product Support, you will need to :
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of L2 / L3 level Support experience.
- Should be able to interface with the customer's IT teams.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Apache/Tomcat, SSL connectivity.
- Flexible and open to traveling as he/she may need to frequently travel to customer locations.
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus