Role:-ArcGis Enterprise Support
A global industry leader in the manufacturing industry for over 90 years, we are dedicated to keeping the world in motion across a diverse range of sectors, from conveyor systems to container cranes. Our cutting-edge drive technology is a cornerstone of modern mechanical and plant engineering, and we continue to shape the trajectory of this field both now and in the future.
The workforce of over 21,000 worldwide, including 900 engineers and 600 researchers, as well as a significant number of trainees and development professionals. Achieved sales totalling 4.2 billion Euros, reflecting our substantial impact on the industry. Our commitment extends beyond business, as we actively prioritise inclusion, diversity, fair partnerships, and responsible resource utilization. With a presence in 54 countries, we maintain 17 production facilities and 88 Drive Technology Centers across five continents, ensuring rapid response, short delivery times, and personalized on-site assistance to our customers.
- Conduct on-site service visits for the commissioning of inverters.
- Provide online service support to customers and branch engineers via telephonic conversations for electronics service and commissioning.
- Perform on-site service for SEW's electronics products, effectively diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Maintain thorough service documentation for all conducted services.
- Act as the primary contact for Germany, providing application and technical support for electronics products in collaboration with the Manager of D&A.
- Contribute to application engineering by developing new applications for complete drive management, in coordination with the Manager of D&A.
- Assist the repair department in critical or crisis situations.
- Offer technical support for switching cabinets through local vendors as per customer requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance and proper functioning of the Service centre, tools, equipment, and timely calibration.
- Provide training on service and application development for both customers and SEW employees.
- Maintain the Quality Manual System.
- Plan and execute Electronics Service Jobs on-site based on priority, jointly with the Manager of D&A.
- Make decisions regarding component replacement during job execution, in collaboration with the Manager of D&A.
- Possess authority to certify warranty cases on-site or in-house, working jointly with the Manager of D&A.
- Handle approximately 40 service jobs per year.
- Contribute to the execution of 8 to 10 new application projects annually.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronics from a recognized institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years in Drives & Automation.
- Skills: Proficient in servicing or maintaining drives and automation products. Good communication skills would be an added advantage.
What We Offer:
- An open and transparent working culture with clearly defined job responsibilities.
- Opportunities for outstanding employee development through structured training and mentoring.
- Personalized training and support from experienced managers and colleagues.
- State-of-the-art facilities and working conditions, utilising cutting-edge technology.
- A responsible organization committed to energy efficiency, social responsibility, and environmental protection.
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 22nd July 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a US Delivery Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk In Drive Date: 22nd July, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
Provide training on the site.
Work closely with Offsite Support / Client support team to ensure quality and timely service
Need to take full responsibility of the site and should manage issues independently.
Responsible to timely elevation of the technical problems
Should be able to help user acceptance testing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
- Building a whole IT network or setting up a PC and access permissions for a new hire, providing technical support the organization’s day-to-day operations. This process involves both hardware and software setup.
- Conducting basic induction IT training of new employee in organization. Also often interaction and timely provide training to end users who may not be familiar with the finer points of IT.
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Providing support by telephonic or skype to the out locations staff and ensuring to fix up the problem within a timeline e.g. VPN issues
- Vendor Management – checking and processing the bills without any error. Also ensuring to be made payment on time for smooth operation in daily work
- Working with IDAM ticketing tool and log/assigning calls and resolving as per priority
- Taking care of AMC/Warranty of all company infrastructure.
- Maintaining Asset Register and keeping record of IT equipment.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshooting & configuring on Microsoft outlook & Web mail.
- Escalating complex problem to supervisor and appropriate support specialists
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Local and Network Printers
- Taking care of all other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Desktop and Laptops support for troubleshooting of win XP, Win 7, win 8, win 10, ubuntu.
- Installation of servers 2008, 2012.
- Working with Arc server Backup solution Restoring and Backup wizard.
- Keeping track of all the IT Infra assets with tagging and submitting report to finance team for audit of infrastructure assets.
- Antivirus updating, configuring, schedule scanning.
- Onsite support
- Working with nutanix hypervisor like create new server, configuration new server (memory, storage , cpu , network) take snapshot, snapshot restore, etc
- Operating systems - Windows Server/Windows Client.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows OS and application related issues.
- Infrastructure technologies - AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, IIS
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong foundation of Networking Principles.
- Web servers like Apache/Tomcat
Job Description : As a L3 Product Support, you will need to :
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of L2 / L3 level Support experience.
- Should be able to interface with the customer's IT teams.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Apache/Tomcat, SSL connectivity.
- Flexible and open to traveling as he/she may need to frequently travel to customer locations.
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus