- Dynamic Professional in Leading & Driving the Telecalling Team, setting up Revenue Targets in line with Organisational Goals.
- Motivating & Mentoring team to achieve & Exceed Individual & Team Targets.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly.
- Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 3 - 6 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) tele-sales experience is preferable.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculum globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis.
- Perks and bonuses: Contests, parties, trips and much more!
- Medical Insurance: We provide medical insurance to all our employees.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
About Promotup HR Solutions
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position : Enterprise Sales Specialist
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analysing and validating sales transactions.
Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
Handle entire sale cycle
Relationship building and recommendation of Signzy products through a consultative approach
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
Great at building relationships
A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
4+ years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges and trends
Client-focused solution experience
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
1.) Manage B2B sales.
2.) Handle customer relationship and order processing.
3.) Reach out to customers over call.
4.) Work on brainstorming on social media promotions for business growth.
Daily 50 to 80 calls to customer for Software service sales.
Basic Computer Skills
REady to work on Targets
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.