Own Android SDKs, working hand-in-hand with the founding team
Design and build delightful user interfaces for native apps on Android
You will be (co-) responsible for our software development kit (SDK) for Android
Building mobile apps in both Swift and Kotlin.
You work independently on your own code, but you also spend time collaborating with others.
You are involved in all stages of app development and contribute to the roadmap.
You get the freedom to experiment with new Android technology.
Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that need to be launched ground up.
Min 2 to 4 years in developing Android applications in Java / Kotlin / C++ /Gradle/Groovy.
Worked on SDKs/Frameworks.
Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as Android specifics.
Experience with authenticated sessions using authentication tokens and have at-least
fundamental knowledge of app security.
Good to have:-
Experience with Cross-platform frameworks is a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova,
Have implemented security standards and guides.
Experience building applications at scale.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Mobile Vision, MLKit and/or
Good understanding of garbage collection, design patterns and continuously
discover, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
CaratLane is a Technology-Driven organization and India’s first omnichannel jewelry brand, it
was founded in 2008, by Mithun Sacheti, with a simple but courageous objective – to make
beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable and forever wearable. With a strategic investment from
Titan Company Limited, CaratLane is now partnered with India’s largest retail jeweler Tanishq.
Under the leadership of our co-founders Gurukeerthi Gurunathan and Avnish Anand, CaratLane
aims to work towards a common mission – to offer customers beautiful jewelry and a
distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values and lifestyles.
Desired candidate profile :
● Development experience with Android OS and Knowledge of Web services/API
interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, and JSON/XML parsing.
● Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and good command over an object-oriented language
● Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
● Hands-on Linux experience
● Experience launching mobile applications in the Google Play app store or Apple iTunes
● Experience launching web applications.
● Experience with an MVC framework like Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel
● Experience with version control tools like git, Subversion and Mercurial
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Experience with Distributed systems and machine learning
● Knowledge of design patterns
● Ability to write and maintain high-quality code.
● Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies.
● Comfortable in an agile start-up culture based on respect, low hierarchy, high
transparency and fast sprints.
Nice to Have :
● Domain knowledge in eCommerce
● Previous experience in a product company is a plus.
What we value as a team:
● Proactive in communication
● Collaborate with other members of the agile ecosystem
● Out-of-the-box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bring Quality in
Urgently Hiring Android developer either in Android java (android studio) or React native Android app developer or Flutter Android app developer.
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Android developer must have expertise in designing as well as development on any technology( either on Android java or React-native or Flutter)
2) Must have expertise in implementing api ( json parsing )
3) Must have done some fully dynamic Android app before.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
At Holofy ,We are building an incredible product and to do that we need incredible people.
If you have ambition and drive and want to own your roadmap in a company that knows how to innovate and scale, we want to talk to you.
We work in small, self-managing, collaborative and agile/Kanban teams and are looking for great technology developers who can work in the same.
Location - Remote/WFH
- 3-5 years of experience is building robust Android Applications
- Have knowledge of publishing apps on the Play Store
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Kotlin,Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, Exo-Player, Android Jetpack Kotlin coroutines.
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM), and their testability
- Knowledge of multi module architecture and product flavours.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with In-App purchases and google billing api.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality Code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Take Responsibility of a feature and ensure it's completion.
What else we can offer:
- Limitless growth and encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exceptional compensation & benefits and performance-based recognition & rewards.
- Open door policy and flexible working hours and Medical coverage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (relevant knowledge)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (relevant knowledge and experience )
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of automotive applications
- Analysis of customer product requirements
- Review and investigate issues in code developed by peers
- Partner closely with customers and other Cerence teams to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meeting participation, and follow-up
- Adopt underlying layers for Android Automotive to run on customer hardware
Education: Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Minimum years of work experience: 4+ years of industry experience
- 4 + years’ software development experience, preferably for automotive and in connection with user interface technologies
- Experience using modern development processes/tools and developing through the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Experiences in programing and scripting languages (JAVA, Python, Typescript)
- Experience with using source control tools like Git and CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience working in / Knowledge of Agile/Scrum framework
- Experience in Android development
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and coding skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong team player and customer focus
- Good knowledge of Android Automotive platform
- Experience with VS Code
- Ability to set-up and hardware equipment in support of software development tasks (i.e. configure software on target device, connect cabling/power suppliers, etc.)
Eximius is a micro-VC which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Design advanced applications in mobile which is the main user facing product
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness, cross platform optimisation of applications
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
Responsible for security and data protection.
Communication & Collaboration
- Collaborate with engineering and cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 1 Year experience in a flutter is a must
- Should be familiar with REST Api's, websockets and Databases in mobile integration.
- Pixel perfectionist in UI engineering, should have a nack of telling desinger about the do's and dont's
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Why join iTribe?
- Opportunity to be part of the founding team and work directly with the founders
- Build a product which is not done in decades
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
- Knowledge of UI development (UI Kit, App Life Cycle, View Controller life cycle, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- Basic and Advanced concepts of Swift (for e.g., generics, KVO, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Swift.
- Implementation details of complex features (e.g., push notifications, Analytics integration, accessibility, features of health kit, deep-linking, etc.)
- MVC, MVVM, VIPER design patterns and other patterns used in iOS
- Apple UI guidelines, Guidelines/process to submit app to the App Store
- Good communication skills.