About Matrimony.com Limited
Role Brief :
You will help us meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identify business opportunities by hunting and qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; analyse and validate sales transactions
Generate leads through various channels, networking and driving your territory
Handle the entire sales cycle end to end, leading to closures
Develop relationships with prospects & recommend Signzy products & solution through a consultative approach by researching prospect’s KYC/Onboarding norms and processes
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identify product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaise and communicate client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings
Scope and impact :
You will be working alongside with Signzy team to be at the forefront of the Regtech industry and drive business growth
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
A problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
A hard worker who goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure client satisfaction
An overachiever who has the ability to exceed sales targets quarter on quarter and overdeliver in all aspects of the defined role
A quick thinker with an ability to analyze roadblocks/hurdles and take immediate action to deliver impeccable outcomes
An astute professional who lives to learn and learns to grow by always striving for self improvement
● 1-5 years of experience in Sales or Consultative Sales preferably in PaaS or SaaS organizations
● Prior knowledge or work experience in the BFSI vertical preferred
• Communication between the Client and the Technical teams.
• Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
• Generating Revenue & projects and closing deals with International Clients.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
• Creating documents like BRS /SRS and project Cost Estimation
• Identifies client organizations strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency.
• Technical Recommendation and Testing.
Our client is an IoT-enabled startup that helps businesses optimize and digitize their logistics operations. It is effectively streamlining a highly unorganized logistics space with a blend of cost-effective hardware and intelligent software and analytics.
Some of India’s renowned brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Philips, Xiaomi and others have used this innovative SaaS platform to successfully eliminate uncertainties in their supply chain.
Founded by a team of IIT Kharagpur dropouts, this Bengaluru-based location intelligence company has raised funding from angel investors of IP Ventures. It has over 100 customers and has already tracked lakhs of trips.
This platform is disrupting the supply chain & logistics operations of businesses which is heavily reliant on manual methods.
As a Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end medium to large ticket size sales.
What you will do:
- Identifying and categorizing different companies/sectors according to their supply chain operations
- Identifying the correct decision makers in the companies and setting up the meeting to understand their supply chain and how our products can help them
- End-to-end solution designing for the clients based on your discussions
- Coordinating with the operations team to arrange pilots/demos for the clients
- Negotiating with the required stakeholders and closing the deal
- Maintaining the relationship with the client
- Delivering growth targets across geographies, customer segments, and products
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales
- Experience in Logistics is preferred
- A structured sales process for winning complex enterprise deals
- Excellent communication skills
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Morning shift also available, only for experienced web consultant
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am), Morning shift(5.30am-2.30pm)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Good communiation skills
- Good conviencing skills
- Sales player
- maintain good relations with customer
- Follow up the clients until lead success
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
at Luxury Cars Segment