Roles and Responsibilities for Senior React Native Developer:
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
About Clirnet Services Pvt Ltd
About the Company
The Company is committed to providing tech-enabled solutions which aim to improve store sales and profitability for India’Corner storesres.It has product lines in distribution,staffing, logistics and distribution Technology.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Android
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities- Understand and identify requirements
Qualifications : B.E (CS) or MCA
Technical skills (necessary to have): Native Android, React Native
Technical skills (good to have): good understanding of UI/UX, DSA, backend capabilities, RDBMS, php, python, Java
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
- Develop new mobile applications for enterprise as well as for end consumers
- Translate User Stories into UI Design and Wireframe for Mobile Apps (Android and IOS)
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code
- Architect and develop mobile applications from the scratch
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Work with the Tech Lead and engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
- 2-5 years of experience in building Android apps and has published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store Fluent in Flutter, Kotlin, and Android Studio
- Competent in producing scalable and high-quality code through automated functional and unit tests for Android applications
- Deep understanding of standard Android design patterns and RESTful API design
- Deep understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery systems (i.e. Jenkins) and setups Experience in Git
- Familiar with Agile practices such as Extreme Programming, Scrum, or Kanban
- Experience in Developing Offline First Mobile App
We're looking for talented React Native developers. We want people who are passionate about technology and about building and bringing new, breakthrough products to market.
We're looking for people with strong engineering skills with React (mobile development) and the following:
• Energy and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic startup-style environment
• Extensive knowledge in working with React Native or Android or Swift
• Strong Knowledge of React.js
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Very comfortable with SQL, NoSQL Databases like Couchbase
• Strong skills with Jquery
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Strong knowledge and experience of building for Security, Performance, and Scalability
• Great communication skills
• Good team player with a can-do attitude
We're looking for people with experience but talented freshers from premier engineering institutions can apply as well.
Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
Position: Cross Platform Mobile applications (Flutter or React native)
Responsibilities for Cross Platform Mobile Applications Developer
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support Cross Platform mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding cross platform mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
What’s Make You Perfect fit for The Role
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language among on Flutter and React Native is mandatory.
- Knowledge of releasing applications on the App store or the Android market
- Familiarity with basic OOP design principles
- Well versed with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment / Individual contributor.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
We are looking for only Local candidates who can appear for face to face interview in Noida. And we are looking for candidates who have atleast 1 year of experience in ReactNative. Candidates who do not have hands on experience in ReactNative are requested NOT TO APPLY.
1) Building user friendly Android and iOS Apps on React Native platform.
2) Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3) Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
4) Converting designs to mobile applications.
5) Integrating with Rest APIs, while collaborating with Backend deve.
6) Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/ technologies as per business need.
7) Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality and responsiveness of application.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from premier college.
2) 2+ years of rich experience in React Native.
3) Exceptional knowledge of Android and iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
5) Experience with offline storage, threading and Performance tuning.
6) A user centric mentality for building product.
7) Excellent understanding of stylesheets and responsive styling.
8) Strong analytical skills and ability to assist team members in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering.
9) Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product.
Job Responsibilities:- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.- Deep familiarity with Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Qualification:- A Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree preferably a BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc or equivalent.
- Must have completed at least 6 months formal IOS training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on IOS projects.
- Candidates with other degrees and good hands on IOS knowledge will also be considered.
Interview Process: HR Round -> Written Test -> Face to Face Round -> Final Round
Address: Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd Plot No D-174, Phase VIII-B, Industrial Area,SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, India