- React Js
- React Native
- Android Development
- Mobile Technology
About Clirnet Services Pvt Ltd
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 3+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile application developer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he/she will get to work on the best product in the market. Able to Design and develop Hybrid Mobile applications using the latest web technologies, primarily React native.
● Who can join immediately
● Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Solutions and Products.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Extensive experience in Hybrid Mobile application design and development using
● Has a minimum of 2+ years of experience in React native.
● Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
● Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
● Experience with Git.
● Worked in Agile projects.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
Role Description :
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
We are looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer with a proven track record of building Android apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- Native Android (Java)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
- Recreate Figma design in XML
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turn an idea into a product.
- Take complete ownership of the app and build the product end to end.
- Own and manage the complete development cycle of the App.
- Understanding the feature requirement and implementing the same.
- Work directly with the company leadership.
- Brainstorm ideas and designs with few of the finest minds in the industry.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As an Android developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class Android applications developed in Kotlin.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Design, develop, and maintain software for the Android platform
- Collaborate with members of our design and engineering and teams to ensure the highest quality software products
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of professional Android development experience or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain
- Strong knowledge and experience in core platform and popular third party frameworks/libraries
- Strong knowledge and experience with RESTful web APIs
- Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant field of study, or equivalent
- Experience in Android testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxJava)
- Knowledge and experience in other mobile development platforms
- Knowledge and experience in frontend or backend web development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know
React Native Developer Job Description
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible React Native Developer to create novel Android / IOS apps that meet the needs of our target audience.
To this end, the React Native Developer's Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an React Native Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
An exceptional React Native Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the
ways in which Android/ IOS apps impact the world around us.
React Native Developer Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android/lOS devices.
Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
Collaborating with Ul and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Design and build applications using Flutter, targeting UI and mobile applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the timely and quality deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mobile/UI/cross platform development experience and familiarity with hybrid mobile architecture
- 1+year of Flutter development experience
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Experience in implementing Design patterns and state management concepts
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end service
- Experience with the application submission / provisioning process
- Experience with version control
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience on Social integration using SDK's like Facebook, Google+,Twitter,e
Education Qualification: UG or PG
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Job Location: Madurai
• Take our iOS app to the next level
• Implement an amazing UI while working closely with the designers
• Automate unit testing for each and every part of the app
• Optimize the app for various form-factors (iPhone, iPad)
• Helping in hiring the future Imarticus Learning team
Good to Have Skills
• Deep knowledge of Swift and Objective C
• Familiarity with Apple's design principle
• Familiarity with release process on Apple's App Store
• Passionate about mobile, and good knowledge of upcoming trends in mobile space
• BE/B-TECH/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Atleast 1 cool app already live on Apple's App Store
• Programming experience in Swift/Objective-C
• Experience in mobile application development (iOS)
We are looking for skilled iOS developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining iOS mobile applications.
- Ability to write efficient, reusable, and maintainable code in Swift.
- Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
- Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hard-working, and passionate.