Roles & Responsibilities
Review and establish MD&OT systems specifications for suitability to meet MD&OT standards and policies within the environment.
Perform independent assessments of the security controls implemented within the MD&OT systems to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls.
Perform MD&OT security risk assessment, and provide recommendations on risk mitigation /remediation strategies. Also, coordinate on VA/PT, secure design and development of SaaMD, etc for MD&OT with internal teams.
Assist with client security requirements, RFP/RFI, etc. for questions related to MD&OT, wherever needed.
Perform and advice third party security reviews for third party services and external product integrations e.g. scale, analysers, balance, patch, etc.
Maintain regular security awareness within the MD&OT community for security threats and appropriate actions to be taken for e.g. BLE, communication protocols, encryption, secure config, secure SaaMD (design & dev), etc. Advise internal stakeholders, product/solution team, operations and direct suppliers on appropriate course of action by assisting implementation.
Work with internal and external stakeholders defining, reviewing and advising on necessary documents, guidelines and templates for medical device security.
Work with external device/hardware manufacturers, review and discuss compliance and monitor security from time to time e.g. patching, secure configs, versions, vulnerabilities & exploits, integrations, etc.
Manage and take ownership of projects like medical device security (MDS2), mapping various security standards and assessments like ISO 27001, SOC 2, MDS2, HITRUST, NIST, CIS, etc., internal control and security policy/procedure review and manage outcomes by coordinating with internal teams, etc.
Support team on other regular security compliance activities within the group.
7-10 years of relevant experience or a previous role into security technology with few years into Medical Device and Operational Tech, IOT, embedded systems security, etc. from healthcare industry.
Must be familiar with some of the key security frameworks like MDS2, NIST, etc. and regulatory requirements related to MD&OT like FDI, HSA, etc is good to have.
Good conceptual and analytical skills on implementing security controls to protect organizational assets.
Excellent interpersonal skills, good at coordination and a team player. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Working experience with any of this, medical devices, IOT and embedded systems is must.
Good to have any education or cert related to medical device security.
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Role - State Head (Maharashtra)
Experience - 10+ years
Job Location - Pune, Maharashtra
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is motivated and passionate in working with the underprivileged youth and likes working towards their betterment, has experience in managing a large team size, handled centres in various capacities and has exposure to working with various stakeholders. If you are confident you tick all the boxes, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Independently lead centres for enabling thousands of youth from the nearby communities to be formal jobs/self-employed
- Develop and maintain a conducive environment at the centre that enables learning and a feeling of safe space for youth
- Implement the foundation program such that the youth builds agency and over time does not need to depend on the Lighthouse Source
- Manage Centres in the region for timely deliverables and high-quality outcomes for all of the stages of the program - Community Outreach to Alumni
- Interfacing with ward level networks -
Government (Corporators, Ward Officers, PMC personnel) for mobilization and other support
NGOs for mobilization and other support
Corporates and Establishments for volunteering, placements and donor/potential donor visits
Citizens for volunteering
- Manage brand building activities e.g., Events, which are specific to the centre and help with advocacy with the local economy for youth placements.
- Seek opportunities for partnership with various skilling and placement organisations.
- Drive and motivate the team towards performance excellence and results.
- Build a strong culture at the workplace which values integrity, courage, empathy and inclusion.
- Ability to find creative and innovative solutions for program implementation to stay ahead of the curve.
- MSW or Post Graduation in any field
- 10+ years of experience preferably in both social and corporate sectors.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
What are we looking for:
Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
Strong orientation towards relationship building and problem-solving
Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
Experience with budget and business plan development
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
Hiring for Lead Auditor (QMS / ISMS) role.
Job description Below :
- Preparation Dept. Objective reports.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Schedule & Coordination /opening meeting and closing meeting.
- Follow up for Internal Audit closing of Observations.
- Preparation of Management review meeting Input & Output reports.
- Coordination Certification Audit and Surveillance (TUV-SUD) Audit for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
- Follow up for closing of Observations.
- To update QMS & ISMS Manual, Procedures, Policies, Risk Assessment Plan, SOA & Formats.
- Internal Audit of ISO - QMS & ISMS standards.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
To develop Competitive strategy and operational effectiveness in Mergers and Acquisitions for the organisation.
The role demands high acumen in establishing expansion strategies for Recykal. Identifying business opportunities and planning integration for effective and strategic management of long-term growth through key investment initiatives.
The individual will be working collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities.
Key elements of the role include:
- Provide high-quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, driven benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in-depth research
- Source deals through targeting and screening of potential acquisitions and other investments
- Develop inorganic growth strategies and priorities for practice areas
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships that provide the opportunity for strategic investment or eventual acquisition.
- Drive strategic analysis of investments (market and competitive analysis, business model development) and divestiture opportunities
- Support the development of the financial business case for investment
- Work cross-functionally with (Product, Business, Finance, etc.) to support diligence activities.
- Ensure that cross-functional teams are executing their respective M&A integration plans.
- Responsible for presenting business insights through Management meetings for improvising business Performance for Acquired Entities.
- Building financial models as it relates to deal analysis and completion.
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects.
- Support multiple concurrent acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Supporting sector/product teams and clients throughout the deal life cycle.
- Executing a range of tasks including but not limited to preparing pitch-books, modelling and valuation (merger models, accretion dilution, LBO, DCF, SOTP, etc.), industry studies and analysis, trading and transaction comps, company profiles, identification of potential targets and buyers, macro-economic analysis, market and sector updates, capital structure analysis, rating advisory etc.
- Exercise attention to detail while conducting the required analysis
- Build sector knowledge over a period, and add value and insights
We are looking for:
- MBA with 5+ years of relevant experience in M&A strategy / corporate development team
- Experience in deploying and supporting enterprise solutions to Retail, High Tech, Healthcare and/or Manufacturing industries
- The candidate should have the ability to work as part of the team and independently as per the requirement
- Expertise in financial analysis, modelling and valuation Core competencies
- Expertise in business model development, M&A diligence, and/or investment analysis
- Expertise in the application of strategic frameworks and analysis to business problems
- Strong & structured problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- Excellent valuation/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder Management and Ability to build relationships with people across all levels and organisations, internally and externally
- Exhibits business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations
- MS Office skills - should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Excellent communication skills
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace ; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop ; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions , and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing as of today.
ROLE MISSION (WHY THE POSITION EXISTS)
Responsible for managing the MD’s calendar, prepares any notes for the meetings, fixes appointments with visitors, internal staff, etc.
Prioritizes and follows up on concerns addressed to the MD, including those marked sensitive or confidential nature. Follows course of action as recommended by MD.
Drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MDs ability to perform his/her duties
Making transport and travel arrangements and preparing expense reports for the MD
Coordinates internally with internal departments and acts as a point of contact between internal and external employees, vendors, external clients and guests
Arranging minutes of meetings, conferences, Board meetings
Filing all important documents, correspondence for the MD’s office
Responsible for regular monthly reports as required by the Management
Coordinates with external organizations, as required
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for calendar management, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Making transport and travel arrangements for the MD
- Be the point of contact to answers queries and providing
information related to the MD’s office
- Develop presentations as required by the MD
- Handles all correspondence for the MD’s office and prepare
responses and filing all important documents
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Delegating tasks assigned by MD to staff and follow up of status of all tasks assigned
- Collating MIS from all departments on a timely basis
- Handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts
Job Related Experience:
6-8 years of work experience in administration with minimum 3 experience as a Executive Assistant to a Management role
Excellent computer proficiency required
Excellent English Communication (Written and Verbal)
Excellent Presentation Skills
• Must have a sound understanding of cutting-edge technologies such as Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
• Should be able to write clear, concise and grammatically correct technical content.
• Microsoft Word and Power-point wizard, experience in working on designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Indesign or Inkscape would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Should be self-motivated and a good team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating high-quality technical documents (viz. pamphlets, brochures, walkthroughs, specification documents) about the various products and services of Awiros.
• Work along with the product development and marketing teams for creating content based on the specific needs and requirements of the client.
• May be required to create content for digital marketing, such as blog posts.
B. Aims & Goals:
You are required to work with all departments at Pelican to implement, enhance and improve ISMS, GDPR and ISAE 3402 processes. You will also be closely working with external auditor as well as top management for status and reporting.
C. Key Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities include: Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes for audit review. Execute internal audit assignments for all locations in India, US, UK and NL. Review the effectiveness of the controls. Identify and document audit issues and opportunities for improvement. Prepare the audit report for internal audit assignments and discuss audit findings with senior management. Monitor and maintain the CAPA program. Assist with follow up corrective actions and oversee timely completion. Facilitate independent audit engagements on behalf of the company. Assist to develop and implement process improvements and best practices across the business unit. Review policies and procedures for all areas of the business. Develop new policies and procedures as directed or required, to improve and to collect and analyse data for review with internal stakeholders. Take responsibility for the management and execution of internal audit assignments, production of audit reports and management of follow up actions Involved with working across all areas of the business to ensure that processes are documented and compliant to the company’s requirements.
D. Experience level & Qualification:
a. Experience Level 4 to 5 yrs
b. Educational background B.E / B.Sc / B.com / Bachelor’s Degree Holds ISO 27001:2013 Certification
E. Essential Skills: Should have participated in ISMS (ISO 27001:2013) implementation and certification process.
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) - Associate/Mid/Senior
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about Pentesting - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
A day in the life of a NetSPI Senior Security Consultant:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Participate in the ongoing development/enhancement of NetSPI services and processes, in addition to thought leadership (via blogs, presentations, white papers, webinars, podcast, vlogs and tweets)
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting with scoping prospective engagements
- Act as a resource for internal team members as it relates to in-depth technical questions or best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- 0-9 years of experience in penetration testing, including network, web or mobile application testing
- Experience with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWA
- PT or similar certifications