Toppr is looking for a Team Manager (TM). As a TM, you’ll hire, train, and manage a team of Academic Consultants (ACs), who are responsible for scheduling and conducting meetings with Toppr’s customers. You’ll provide a vision to your team members and drive sales conversions while keeping an eye on their overall career growth and happiness. You’ll conduct team meetings and evaluations along with training sessions to inspire your team and improve its performance. You’ll hold your team members accountable for weekly/ monthly/ quarterly meeting and subscription targets.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 5+ years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience.
- 1+ years of experience in managing a team of 15 - 20 salespeople.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets functions and formulas.
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay by earning incentives on a weekly basis.
- High-growth industry: India’s edtech industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion by 2020.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future business leader.