Within Freshworks, our team is known by many names Frontend CoE, Frontend Platforms, and
Frontend Experts, to name a few. Our team is a group of experienced individuals who have built
multiple products and scaled them to be highly performant.
We help develop tools and infrastructure services for the frontend tech stack that enables our product
teams to produce consistent and scalable applications on the web. Our goal is clear and
straightforward which is to create the next generation user experience of B2B SAAS.
When we are not building cross-platform features, we interact with frontend teams across the
company and provide expert opinions on various technology and scalability challenges. We
formulate best practices that are followed by teams across the organization.
We are builders and keepers of Crayons - Our own open-source design system is built on Web
components, making Crayons a truly cross-platform library of components and utilities.
We own the frontend performance analytics engine that is used by all the products across the company to track and measure the performance of our frontend system from initial load times to
Our team values a culture of inclusiveness, giving every team member the opportunity to share
opinions and pursue them based on collective alignment. We strongly believe that each one of us
should lift each other and success is achieved as a team.
What we are looking for?
A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
You are very strong in web development fundamentals
You have worked on varied projects in the frontend area and thereby you have a broad
spectrum of exposure to building web-based products and solving problems in the frontend
You are extremely proactive and highly biased towards action and progress.
You are independent and self-driven
A well-rounded experience in building products and applications on the web.
Led a team to build highly maintainable web applications using Native JS and using any JS
library like React, ember etc.
Very comfortable with agile methodology and should have taken part in all the stages starting
from backlog management to sprint planning, managing team member’s sprint tasks to fully
Should have set up quality control best practices on code, design and task execution by way
of review and PR workflows.
Should exhibit a strong capacity to deliver something regularly weekly or bi-weekly
Should have experience in collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams like design,
product management etc
Ability to distil specifications from different stakeholders and work with team members to
deliver epics on time with quality
Knowledge of how to make web applications performant by deploying to scaling
infrastructure such as CDN, Filestore etc.
Experience in building Accessible UI, including building applications that are optimized for keyboard, mouse and touch interactions.
Should have collaborated with Architects on the design and implementation of the frontend
Nice to have
Experience in Micro frontend architecture and have built apps in this area
AWS systems that help in hosting and managing client infrastructure like S3, Cloudfront,
At Freshworks, we pride ourselves on building powerful, sophisticated software that’s fun and easy to use. We believe that customers are the foundation of a successful business and we want to enable every team to deliver moments of wow to them.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
Maneuvering futuristic technologies to create such a socio-economic impact is DIATOZ Solutions Private Limited, an MSME registered under the government of India. With three business lines – services, products and consulting – DIATOZ is disrupting IT industry in India with a wide range of solutions like ezenotes, e2ehiring, salver, patapet, airpetgo, hectocommerce, ezevision, real-estate automation, first-of-its-kind agricultural marketplace, and many more. Something besides the high-end technology frameworks that takes a technology company beyond the margins of normality is the impact they create in the market. Founded in 2018, within a couple of years of its inception has come a long way. With a 110+ people strong talented workforce, the company has been contributing to Digital initiatives with its range of digital solutions. DIATOZ’s impressive portfolio in the fields of agriculture, education, hiring, pet care, AI/ML and real-estate is all set to concoct a revolution by progressively impacting the daily lives of billions of common people.
Kindly refer the below link for more details.
Start-up of the year 2020 –
Winner of Young Achievers Award 2020 –
Title – Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full Time Regular Employee
Position: Software Engineer
Year Experience: 2-4yrs
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors:
- Review customer requirement, design flow and implement
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Required skills and experience include:
- BE in Computer Science or other field of study and applicable work experience
- Strong proficiency with Typescript.
- Highly proficient in React.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Database like PostgreSQL and MSSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Complete ownership in development and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an agile development environment.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Should have motivation to learn new technologies in server-side web application.
- Should follow the best practices in the industry while coding.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the React JS- Developer,you will be responsible for developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, that is robust, scalable and aesthetically appealing for our cutting edge health-tech applications
What you will do:
- Building Progressive Web App components and features for the company's advanced health-tech platform using React Js, Node Js
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively.
What you need to have:
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience in building new components and features for a Progressive Web App using React JS and Node JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the candidate we are looking for
- Good Experience in Vue.js or React.js or Angular
Unit Testing (mocha, jasmine, chai)
Packaging (Webpack or gulp)
Technologies like npm, babel
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages (PHP, Node.js) is a plus.
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding SEO and SMM is a Plus
- Understanding of PWA and lighthouse is a Plus
- Experience with HTML5 based TV apps is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
NB: PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV
Come join RedBrick AI to build best in class software for developing artificial intelligence. You will use the latest technologies and tools to improve and refine the user experience. We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic and passionate work environment where you will be able to share ownership over the direction of the product.
Title: Frontend Product Engineer (React)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain application frontend related to project administration and management, including:
* Data and metric reporting
* Customer Onboarding
* Automated testing
* Understanding user pain points and designing solutions
* Common components for re-use
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
* 3+ years of experience developing Saas application frontends, especially dashboards.
* High attention to detail and low tolerance for imperfection.
* Strong desire to build fabulous user experiences
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
Role : Frontend Developer
Department : Technology Team
Experience : 2 - 3 Years of working experience in Frontend
Proficiency using modern web development technologies and techniques, including
Location : South Delhi; 5 Day Working
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Node.js as a backend framework and MongoDb or dynamodb (NoSQL)
- Experience with AWS and bitbucket
- Knowledge of integrating HTML with JAVA
- Experience working with front-end web development and have worked on frameworks
like react js, angular js and / or Flutter
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website/app
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues
- Architect solutions, establish best practices and introduce/implement new technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
Preferred Qualities :-
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Assertive and go getter attitude
- Strong team player
- Analytical mind
- Relationship building
- Strong data understandings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of experience in application software development ( UI stack development )
- Sound knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Proven ability to design and implement a complex (scalable and distributed ) application software on linux platform
- Expert in software processes and tools ( Agile, CI/CD, Git, Jenkins )
Good to Have
- Experience in application migration to cloud