Altir is a product engineering company that builds top-notch software products for very select companies across various industries and stages of their lifecycle. We help start-ups to Fortune 500 companies nurture and transform validated ideas into successful products by amalgamating efficient business & technology strategy, development, and engineering capabilities. We are a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, product leaders, and designers who are builders and systems thinkers coming from some of the most iconic technology companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Apple, Google, and Salesforce. We exercise thorough attention to detail at every stage – from product exploration to delivery, integrating technology, automation, and our teams' expertise into the mix.The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Company Link: https://www.altir.co/
• 2-5 years of automation and manual testing experience.
• Experience in adding some libraries to the existing UI/API automation Frameworks (Good to have Selenium/Playwright for UI and Rest Assured/ Karate for API)
• Experience in QE code reviews and writing optimized code
• Experience in testing third Party application Integration (Google Sign-In, Payment gateways etc.) is plus
• Knowledge of BDD and Cucumber is plus.
• Worked with any of the testcase management tool (Preferably TestRail) is plus
• Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities. •
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing, global digital health company filled with committed, passionate professionals who care about augmenting personalized care and empowering people with complex chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. We are pioneering an entirely new category of medicine by developing clinically validated, software-based therapeutics to provide improved outcomes for patients, smarter engagement & tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. We are collectively devoted to a single-minded idea: powering personally predictive care.
Our dynamic growth has been marked by doubled headcount in the last 12 months via both expansion & acquisition, yielding a global footprint with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by prominent international venture capital investment & have cultivated relationships with worldwide healthcare stakeholders over the last 5 years. Our talented team features numerous PhD’s in Data Science and Biostatistics, over 80 patents, prolific scientific publications, world-class systems, developers & engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series C round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019 and 2020.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs and other issues that may make a product defective.
QA is an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance team.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering and/or sales, hands-on experience and training, as well as possessing soft skills such as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail and a passion for technology, which are key to Quality Assurance.
As an experienced Lead Quality Engineering you need to have strong knowledge of Test Management and Defect Management. You will be working with a team of Developers on a variety of tasks.
- Work in a team of Application Testing through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT.
- Focus would be on both manual testing as well as running a set of automated test cases and verifying the results.
- Good hands-on experience in building a framework from scratch and automating new requirements. Work on converting requirements to detailed test cases.
- Able to handle multiple projects together.
- Create detailed scenarios for various business cases to be tested and ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Work closely with the Business analysts to understand the test scope and scenarios and to investigate any issues that arise
- Configure, execute and report on test phases/test cycles
- Good knowledge on CICD Pipeline integration
- In case of issues, you will perform a first analysis of the underlying cause and work with the stakeholders in a constructive manner to achieve the desired outcome.
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing (iOS/ Android Devices).
- Strong Communication skills.
- 6+ years of experience
- Test Management and Defect Management with market testing tools like Jama, Jira etc.
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Quality Process, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Strategy, Test Planning, TRR (Test Readiness Report), TSR(Test Status Report)
- Test Automation experience - BDD tools like Selenium,Web Driver, Cucumber, UFT etc.
- API Testing with automated tools like Swagger tool/Postman etc.
- SIT/UAT Test Management with experience in managing UAT Users.
- BDD tools like Cucumber.
Nice to have
- Experience with Non-Functional Testing Tools (Jmeter/LoadRunner etc) AWS - EKS/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Non-Functional Testing Tools (Jmeter)
Electrum is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation to join our Technology team in Hyderabad. This position will work as part of a cross-functional, passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting the framework for our test infrastructure and proving automation expertise to the development teams. Continually enabling predictable delivery of quality release.
The ideal candidate will be able to research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goals of increasing automation and proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team, and subsequently generating, proposing, and implementing an innovative solution to solve them.
We are looking for individuals interested in a "home", where they will grow professionally, interact internationally, and take pride in exceeding expectations. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure code base maintains detailed documentation.
- Maintain company-defined and industry-standard best practices.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintain a robust log of all the test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the Manager on the status of the quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management, and technical operations as well as business users and Senior Management as required.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional 'edge cases' outside of expected functionality workflow.
- Have the drive to become an expert in - Unit Testing, UI & UX Testing.
- Conduct integration testing of API's.
- Indulge in Performance and Scalability Testing.
- Security Penetration Testing.
- Minimum of five years of working experience in tooling or QA automation.
- Through an understanding of SDLC, especially automated QA processes and agile development environments.
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to Junit, testing, SOAP, UI, Jmeter, LoadRunner, Selenium, etc.
- Proficient in unit, integration, functional, system sanity, regression, acceptance, load stress, performance, volume, GUI, and usability testing.
- Resumed experience creating the various levels of QA automation framework which would evaluate the quality aspects of the build.
- Working knowledge of Java with Selenium, Cucumber, and BDD Tools along with the understanding of TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven, and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in the development of application changes, testing changes, and driving continuous delivery transformation within Scrum teams.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts, and its applications.
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
- Hands-on experience in framework development.
- Strong knowledge of building the hybrid/custom framework which should cover web-based, mobile, and web services-based tests.
- Strong knowledge of code management and experience in a tool like Jenkins, Team City, MAVEN, etc will be added advantage.
- Experience in the implementation of continuous integration, integration of build tools will be an added advantage.
With Electrum, you will:
* Experience the growth stage of a start-up
* Positively impact the world by simplifying the process of moving off fossil fuels
* Create software leveraged by some of the world’s largest brands
* Work with a diverse team
* Experience a flexible hybrid work policy
* Be eligible for health insurance benefits with a sum insured of INR 5 Lakhs (covering employee, spouse, and up to 4 children with an option to include parents by paying 50% of the additional premium cost)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are looking for passionate individuals interested in a home, where they will grow professionally, interact internationally, and take pride in exceeding expectations. If this appeals to you, then we encourage you to apply.
Job title: Senior Software Test Engineer (Automation)
Work Location: Mumbai/ Work From Home
Reports to: PMO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for comprehensive high various tests to deliver high quality product
• Responsible for functionality testing, accessibility testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, and regression testing
• Develop scripts in RestAssured/TestNG and Postman
• Write test scenarios in BDD style using frameworks like gherkin/cucumber
• Identify and Automate Business-critical features and functionality
• Creating detailed, comprehensive high-quality and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate, Knowledge about Business Requirement Specifications.
• Actively participate in testing features and ensure the use of automation
• Testing browser, and mobile performance
• Follow, Identify, and implement best practices to improve the QA process
• Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure a smooth user experience.
• Should be able to create bugs with appropriate details and follow up on the same
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years of testing experience in Web Automation or API Automation
• Operating Systems: Windows or Linux
• Well-versed with Automation Testing and Manual testing
• Good to have experience in Selenium with TestNG/BDD/Cucumber framework
• Should have worked on RestAssured Java with TestNg
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Should have experience in both Mobile and Web Testing.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
Functionality Testing, Postman and Rest-assured, Must have API Testing knowledge, Writing test cases, coding for writing tests, GIT, CI/CD
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire a Technical Business & Quality Analyst to combine the expertise of business analysis and quality assurance to help ensure that the final product satisfies the client's business objectives and the end user's expectations.
We are looking for someone who can work and collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams, who takes Software Craftsmanship values to heart and is the wind-in-the-sail for the team to build high-quality solutions for our clients
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading initiatives with our clients from start to finish. Working with internal and client teams to plan requirements, build POCs, identify risks, manage dependencies and ensure quality delivery. You’ll be communicating with business stakeholders, end users and technical teams at their relevant levels of abstraction. You’ll be diving into problem space with clients and into solution space with the team. A typical day may include:
- Understanding and refining requirements with clients
- Developing and refining the project’s quality strategy
- Helping identify likely quality problems ahead of time and assist in story creation
- Writing executable test cases
- Performing regression tests
- Providing feedback on usability
- Taking responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
Skills you need to succeed in this role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to clearly and concisely report on projects
- Attention to detail and clarity of thought to be able to coordinate across teams and functional areas
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts to be able to drive strategy, understand dependencies and manage expectations
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Expertise, experience and passion to build well-crafted, quality software products
- Most important: An insight into user behaviour and user needs to be able to deliver a product that meets the user’s expectations
Candidate MUST HAVE :
- Cucumber, C# and Java, API, and banking experience preferred.
● Automation - Selenium and Appium
● Specflow for RBDD
● Web-based testing
● Middle-ware testing using SOAP-UI or any other tool
● Should have knowledge on any test management tool
● Knowledge of Testing framework - Nunit is a plus
● Manual Testing
● Knowledge of Java / Selenium / SQL (data analysis) skills
● 3rd Party Integration Testing (preferred)
● Experience with Regression Testing
- Role : Test Automation engineer
- Years of experience : 5-7 Years
- Location : Chennai
- Exp in Test Automation at least of 5 years
- Automation testing with Java and Python
- Experience on API
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience of CI/CD
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium
- Technical Skills : TCL, Python, Perl, C, C++, or Java-is a must in any of the technical skill
- Exp in end-to-end integration and regression testing
- 5+ years of experience in Automation
- Should be proficient in BDD and SpecFlow
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should have experience in Selenium
- Should be experienced in RESTFul
- Should be experienced in MSQL
- Remote Working permitted in Pandemic times
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Supervisory & Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
- Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
- Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
- Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
- Experience with automated tools like selenium
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
- Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 8 years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
- Minimum 9+ years of relevant experience in Software Testing.
- Good understanding of STLC.
- Expertise in Automation testing using Selenium and C#/Java.
- Experience in SpecFlow / Cucumber.
- Strong testing skills, automation skills, process improvement skills and understanding of Performance testing.
- Experience in Cloud Environment (PAAS model) is mandatory
- Experience about various Azure services or AWS like App Service, Function App, Azure Active Directory, Service Bus etc is required.
- Good understanding of Test Architecture and ability to prepare Test Strategy.
- Strong experience in both UI and Services automation.
- Understanding of Database testing, preferably SQL Server
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.