Primary Skill (Must):
• 2+ years of experience in automation or Development using core Java
• Hands on in writing clean code quickly in languages like Java and code review techniques
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
• REST APIs and SOAP web services with JSON and XML payloads
• Build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
• Must have hands on experience on Database Preferably SQL
• Must have worked on at least one of the Defect Management Tools such as (QC, TFS, etc.)
• Experience in creation of test frameworks using open source automation tools.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes and project management techniques.
• Open source automation tools and framework knowledge both at backend and frontend
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication is must
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
• One or two years of experience as developer using Java
• Exposure to Cross Browser Testing using tools’
• Exposure to Security Testing
• Understanding of Load & Performance testing tools such as Neo Load, Load Runner, Silk, etc.
• Exposure to Mobile Testing
• Good to have Testing Certification (ISTQB, CSTE etc.)
• Should have worked in agile environment
About GEP Worldwide
GEP is a leading global provider of consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions to procurement and supply chain organizations at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide.