We are looking for a Support & QA personnel to handle customer issues on production. Additionally they should be able to assess software quality for fixes and enhancements through manual testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Should be competent in executing test cases, deploy fixes on production systems and be passionate about quality to ensure that our products are up and high performing.
- Ability to manage Customer calls and queries and hand holding to resolve issues.
- Raise and prioritise production tickets
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and liaise with customer and engineering team for fixes and resolution
- Liaison between Customer and development team for deployment of fixes.
- analysing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Creation and documentation of Test plan.
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, Post Implementation)
- Provide support and documentation
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Software Tester or Support
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a proficient individual who can provide expertise in the planning,
constructing, and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge
including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track
defects to closure and keeps defect repositories up-to-date.
● Build and grow the QA team at Truemeds
● Set up QA pipeline from scratch using and latest technologies
● Experienced in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, and execution of test
● Developed and prepared test plans, and test cases for both positive and negative
scenarios and mapped the same to requirements.
● Performed API Level testing for web services.
● Good understanding of testing methodologies SDLC and STLC
● Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Good oral and written communication skills with logical thinking.
● Worked closely with the PM to develop QA estimates.
● Should have knowledge of bug tracking system/bug life-cycle management tools
(JIRA) a plus.
● Generated Weekly Status Reports on the progress of testing and provided to QA
Lead during Sprints
● Conducted back-end testing for data verification and data validation using SQL.
● Hands on experience in Automation testing using selenium
● Writing Test cases using Element locators, Web Driver methods, Java programming
features and TestNG Annotations
● Executing existing automation test scripts in Selenium and Reporting Defects
● Should be able to write the automation framework and have experience in Gherkin
● Minimum 4-5 years exp and at least 3 years experience in Selenium Automation with
● Have worked in Test automation using Selenium
● Should have the ability to identify and automate the test cases for business processes
● Analyze IT Business Processes and translate that into Test Requirements
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to test/qualify new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
Execute the software release test plans and certify that a software release has met the quality criterion(s) for various phase exits (pre-alpha, alpha, beta).
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly works with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes, champions implementation of identified best practices
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, standards and processes.
Good hands on programing experience in any of the scripting/programming languages (C++, C#, Java Script)
Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why join Venwiz
Manufacturing is one of the core industries globally and one that sets the bar on the quality of products
mankind consumes! As a part of Venwiz, you will be solving one of the most challenging problems in one
of the longest-existing industries. You would get to work with like-minded and smart people to find
solutions. We believe in empowering people and helping them take larger responsibilities; test your
limits! Joining now gets you an early seat at the family table of VenWiz and an opportunity to build something magical.
- We are looking for a versatile, highly professional, disruptive, and focused individual who pays attention to detail and has an eye for quality delivery. The individual must have team collaboration skills and be an active listener and communicator; someone who'd come not just with problems but suggestive solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure
- An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person
- who will thrive in this role
- Must have worked in an environment where they know when to perform what kind of testing; say smoke, regression, integration, sanity
- Must have test plan, strategy, cases development experience.
- Knowledge on Android/iOS app testing (usage of Debugging tools relevant is added bonus)
- Must know to prioritize work items based on the business need
- Knows how to handle tough timelines situations and not compromise quality.
- Must have experience in product management methodology such as agilenon-process oriented environment
- Should have experience in any of the ALM tools such as TFS JIRA or even be open to build application reporting structure in excel.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Run Re-Tests and Regression Tests.
- Develop & Run Release Tests
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Support the Planning of test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC life cycles and working knowledge in agile.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Very good at manual testing of web and windows based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system, iOS and Android applications.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it and follow-ups.
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Leads test processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing tests, tools, and testing protocols.
- Good to have knowledge over Stockbroking applications, financial and capital market domain.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with Web Applications, iOS, and Android Applications.
- Passionate about understanding the application end to end.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to the current requirement.
- High-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage Knowledge of defect management process
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the application /
portal / game!
Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available
Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed
Play game using different settings and options if available
Check for content, hyperlinks, landing pages, registrations, campaigns, deposits, withdrawal etc.
Test different versions of the game including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software or manually.
Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets
Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a feature
Prepare test cases for manual, automation
Get the new ideas to improve product
Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
Work closely on the deadlines of the project
Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
We have an opening for QA Engineer/Test Engineer in our company. Please find below the job descritpion for the same.
* Should have excellent manual testing skills.
* Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
* Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
* Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
* Knowledge in mobile automation testing using Appium is a plus point.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- Experience in end-to-end user testing for minimum 1-2 yrs.
- Have prior experience with manual testing in web and Android applications.
- Logging bugs, detailed test reports, screenshots, and videos in the bug tracker during pre-release and post-release testing.
- User & usability testing on the design prototypes being passed to the development team.
- Well versed with Agile testing methodologies.
- Opportunity to define, design, tool and implement entire Automated testing using Selenium/TestNG/Appium or any other tool of choice.
- Ability to stick to deadlines.
- Manage regular exploratory testing campaigns by employing a large number of short-term remote testers.
- Ability to operate in white-spaces where ambiguity or lack of knowledge might be imminent in tackling problems. In short, love the entire startup experience.
- Good Knowledge of Core Java.
- Good Knowledge in Selenium.
- Troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components,application changes, etc., and repair issues.
- Experience in working with Agile Projects and Scrum Process.
- Enable and/or perform development of test automation by designing and writing automated test scripts based on defined test cases,including the definition of test data for consumption by scripts during test execution.
- Must have experience in writing TDD and BDD test cases.
- Analyze test logs, and report test results/metrics.