Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Lead Technology Initiatives to address the stability, performance, and resilience of production systems.
- Analyze test results and work with developers and engineers to perform bug fixes.
- This role will be responsible for reviewing operational trends to identify key areas to focus on to improve the environment's overall production readiness.
- Lead Complex Engineering Initiatives.
- This role will be responsible for developing plans and roadmaps to drive new initiatives; will be required to have deep expertise and technology leadership skills.
- Analyze operational data to identify performance and stability issues. Sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing them for higher performance.
- Analyze business requirements and data processing problems to oversee the development of test plans and strategies for various applications.
- Provide guidance to engineering teams on complex technology performance challenges and/or issues.
- Define performance engineering requirements and architecture for new applications.
- Develop/provide standard reports on performance and resilience testing results for senior management.
- Must have proven experience of 4-7 years
- Must have experience in working with cloud infrastructure technologies - Openshift/AWS/Kubernetes/Docker etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory manual and
automated tests to ensure product quality on both iOS and Android devices. You will
read, review, run test cases and capture screenshots of successful or unsuccessful
test activities for in-house mobile applications, web applications and operations
systems enhancements. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry
at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
• Analysing and evaluating functional and technical requirements to determine
the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
• Responsible for designing and executing tests, reporting and tracking defects,
responding to inquiries, supporting UAT and other tasks pertaining to the QA
• Analyse test results, leverage troubleshooting skills to assist with defining root
cause, and perform re-testing after defects are addressed.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Liaise with internal teams (For e.g. developers, project and product managers)
to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Mobile Application Testing Space (Hybrid
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Developing automation test scripts for mobile application
• Ability to understand financial and operational modules, business processes,
and underlying table structures
• Familiarity with online banking applications: Web or mobile platform based
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Knowledge of bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is a plus
• Knowledge of automation testing using Selenium is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
• Intrigued by technology and new applications
• MS Office skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of the cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as a 40% decrease in cloud costs and a 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well-Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
The company is backed by industry-leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and the 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and an Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
- Part of a product team responsible for the Quality of the product used by Global customers
- Drive the automation efforts to reduce the time taken to identify issues
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the entire Product development life cycle.
- Should be able to capture the user behavior and identify the gaps in UX flows.
- Responsible for the performance and usability of the Product.
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in testing domain.
- Should be well versed with Software Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Should have experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have experience in Manual Testing and identifying the critical scenario.
- Should have experience in Data Base testing
- Should have experience in Test Management tools.
- Should have experience in performance testing, load testing and basic knowledge on security testing.
- API testing using Soap UI is an added advantage.
- Selenium with Java is an added advantage.
- CI & CD using Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience with Cloud domain and cloud based products is a Plus
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Founded by Google, Stanford, and Columbia alumni, Loonycorn is a leading studio for e-learning content on machine learning, cloud computing, blockchain, and other emerging technologies.
About the Role:
We are looking for folks to build software projects which will be part of technical content similar to what you'd find at the links below:
- learning a new technology from scratch
- coding real-world projects which use that technology (you will be a software engineer writing code, not making slides or talking about code)
What is important to us:
- Grit - Perseverance in working on hard problems. Technical video-making is difficult and detail-oriented (that's why it is a highly profitable business)
- Craftsmanship - Our video-making is quite artisanal - lots of hard work and small details. There are many excellent roles where doing smart 80-20 trade-offs is the way to succeed - this is not one of them.
- Clarity - Talking and thinking in direct, clear ways is super-important in what we do. Folks who use a lot of jargon or cliches, or work on writing code without understanding what goes on underneath will not be a fit
- Creativity - Analogies, technical metaphors, and other artistic elements are an important part of what we do.
What is not all that important to us:
- Your school or labels: Perfectly fine whatever college or company you are applying from
- English vocabulary or pronunciation: You don't need to 'talk well' or be flashy to build good projects
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. The company is based out of Pune and has a total strength of 180 employees. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
Salary: As per company standards.
Designation: Data Engineering
Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture
Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties
- Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue.
Experience with AWS cloud data lake for development of real-time or near real-time use cases
Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka/Kinesis for real time data ingestion and processing
Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB, MongoDB etc
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Evangelize a very high standard of quality, reliability and performance for data models and algorithms that can be streamlined into the engineering and sciences workflow
Build and enhance data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
Object-Oriented Programming, Knowledge of SDLC.
Strong understanding of different automation frameworks - Data-Driven or Keyword driven.
Understanding of Cross Browser testing, Basis understanding of Ajax and dynamic Web
Applications, understanding of HTML, HTTP, JSON.
Should be able to write and understand reusable automation test scripts.
Experience with database schema and querying tools.
Primary resource for automating GUI, Functionality, Load/ Performance test scenarios for
multiple web / Mobile applications.
Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts to verify application GUI, Functionality, and
Provide support for application QA with manual testing including analyzing requirements,
developing and executing manual & Automated test cases.
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents